Sportowa TV Kodi Addon
Sportowa TV Kodi Addon is shaping up to look like the new Sports Devil. Recently Sports Devil was removed form the Kodi add on library and users were directed to download Sportowa. In fact, many of their section resemble Sports Devil closely though the amount of sports and streams being offered isn’t the same.
Sports Devil remains active, but Sportowa is fast becoming a firm favorite for many sports nuts. With a massive range of streams, including a dedication scraper section straight from the Sport 365 add on, Sportowa is ticking all the right boxes.
The addon has also received regular updates from the developer and looks set to become the go-to sports addon for Kodi.
These are the 3 most common errors you are likely to come across with Sportowa TV. We included some quick fixes as well as links to in-depth fix guides:
- Source not working/slow/frozen: Sportowa concentrates solely on Live Sport TV and replays, so the most common error you will get is a streaming source that doesn’t work or has an assorted error related to it. When connecting to a source, if it doesn’t work at all. Make sure you give the stream 10 seconds to connect and load. Also, if you are watching a popular match, you’d be well advised to try and refresh the stream 2 or 3 times to see if you are just getting a connection error. If the problem, persists and you can’t get a stream at all then read our in-depth guide linked above.
- Kodi check log error. After you have been using Kodi for a while to stream content, you’ll start getting check log errors. This will happen more frequently if you use a Kodi device with a low amount of storage space, like an Amazon Firestick. 9 times out of 10, the error will come from your media cache being full. You can either clear the cache manually with a Firestick or download some helpful system tools. To learn how to do this and more read our guide linked above.
- Add on won’t install/start: When downloading Sportowa TV check that you have typed the URL correctly and exactly. Also, that you are downloading it from the correct source that we have provided. The add on may be hosted at multiple sources, but only one will have the most up to date version. If everything seems in order, then read out guide for more fixes linked above.
Sportowa is a great add on and looks like it has been forked from Sports Devil which means that the developer is either in communication or one and the same, we can only speculate.
Sports Devil is the go-to for most sports add ons to get streams and links, so if Sportowa is looking like the new and improved version of Sports Devil then we are all for it.
Sports Devil is great but is starting to look dated and is positively ancient at 5 years old. Sportowa doesn’t have the same breadth of sports and streams of Sports Devil but it only seems like a matter of time.
Sportowa is a must-have add on for anyone into sports, with a massive range of links, working sections, an updated user interface and good stability.
- Sport 365 Live
- Live Looker
- TVP Sport
- Strims World
- Live Channel
Some of the sports covered by Sportowa TV include:
- Table Tennis
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Sportowa TV Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Sportowa TV (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Sportowa TV (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.mbebe.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on mbebe Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Sportowa TV again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Sportowa TV has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Sportowa TV add-on.