SmartYoutube TV Overview
In this article, we will show you how to install Smart Youtube TV on a Firestick and watch videos without ads.
Imagine this, you are at the climax of the movie or TV show you are watching, and then poof, an ad pops up.
People deal with ads differently. Some people don’t mind and just wait for the ad to finish while others immediately try to close the ad.
There are also some people who use an Ad Blocking app called Ad Guard which proactively blocks incoming ads from interfering with your viewing experience.
What if there was a way to watch videos or short clips without ads? Sounds interesting right?
We will show you show in a bit but you must ensure first that your Firestick is jailbroken. Please follow this guide to do so:
After the jailbreak, you will be needing the Downloader App since the app that we are going to install is not available on the Amazon App Store. Check out this tutorial:
Download SmartYoutube TV APK on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Install SmartYoutube TV on Firestick Guide
- Go to Settings and select My Fire TV.
- Choose Developer Options.
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources.
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device.
- Search and Download Downloader.
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok.
- Type http://reviewvpn.com/sytv and select Go.
- Wait for it to finish and then select Install Smart Youtube.
- Select Done.
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete.
- Choose Delete one more time.
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All.
- Scroll down and select Smart Youtube and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front. Smart Youtube will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels.
- After this, you will see Smart Youtube and click it to launch.
Install Smart Youtube TV on Firestick with Screenshots
- Click Settings from the home screen of your Firestick
2. Scroll down and to the right until you reach My Fire TV
3. Scroll down one and click on Developer Options
4. Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Turning on Apps from Unknown Sources will trigger a confirmation popup. Click Turn On to Confirm
6. Click the home button on your remote and scroll once to the left to click on the magnifying glass icon
7. Search for Downloader either by saying it to your voice-enabled remote or typing. If typing, scroll to the suggested word “Downloader” and click on it
8. Click on the bright orange Downloader icon
9. Click on Download (it might say get on your device. Same difference)
10. Click on Allow
11. Click on OK
12. Type http://reviewvpn.com/sytv and select GO.
13. Select INSTALL.
14. Select OPEN.
15. Choose PRO Main.
16. Select YES.
17. Select NO.
18. Select Skip.
19. Smart Youtube TV is installed. Enjoy watching!
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What Does Smart Youtube TV Do?
Smart Youtube TV is specifically designed to operate on big screens. It allows you to watch Youtube videos without the pesky ads interfering. The interface has a very similar liking to Youtube so the whole viewing experience is just like using the official app. In the following section, we will demonstrate how to install Smart Youtube TV on a Firestick and android device.
Smart Youtube TV Features
Smart Youtube TV allows you to sync up your Google account so that you will gain access to all the things you have on your Youtube account.
When you look at the left side of the screen, you will see all the tabs and their content. Overall, there are six tabs that you will find and they are as follows:
This feature allows you to search for any type of content as long as it is stored within Youtube’s database. It also gives you a history of the last ten searches you have made within the day or week.
- Listen Again – this will feature your recent plays.
- Breaking News – this provides clips of relevant news all around the world.
- Recommended – this section will suggest videos to watch based on the pattern of your searches and recently watched videos.
- Genres and Mood Station For You – this part will show thumbnails of video relevant to the ones you usually search for and the ones that you already listened to.
- Recently Uploaded – This area shows you vides from uploaders you follow.
- Browse by Topic – This category will breakdown all the videos you have searched for and divide them into subcategories. (Sports, Cooking, Entertainment, etc.)
This portion has similar recommended videos to Home. The videos that will appear will also be based on your search and recent plays.
This section shows your local and international news.
All the videos showcased are about the games you have played and searched for. Recommendations are mostly walkthroughs and tutorials on how to play games properly.
The featured content here is videos of the Youtubers you keep up with.
You can see your History, Your Videos, Watch Later, and Purchases in this section.
Pros and Cons
- Completely Ad-Free
- High Definition Videos (720p, 1080p, and even 4k)
- Multiple Device Connections
- You use Smart Youtube TV with a lot of devices. Just make sure to log in using your Google I.D.
- Multiple Language Support
- Location-Based Recommendations
- Automatic Full Screen
- The latest version fixed broken links and faulty advertisements regarding free movies.
- Capable of being projected to larger screens when using tablets or mobile phones.
- Difficult Navigation (Windows version)
- There are reports of Smart Youtube TV having buffering issues.
Should I use a VPN?
Smart Youtube TV is a third-party streaming application.
In order to be on the safe side of things, you have to use a VPN service with it to keep your online identity and activities cloaked.
ISP’s are adamant in monitoring activities that are heavy on using data thus resulting in throttling. A good VPN service like IPVANISH will prevent throttling and protect your online data as well.
Note: In case you want to know more about a VPN service, please read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
How Does Smart Youtube Work?
Smart Youtube TV sort of works like an Ad Blocker. It features all the videos you have ever searched and watched on Youtube minus the ads.
Smart Youtube TV works well with the Amazon Firestick, Android Devices, Windows via an Android emulator, and other devices that run on a similar OS.
Is it safe to download?
Smart Youtube TV is relatively safe to download and install o your device.
Is it legal or grey?
It is 100% safe to download and use.
Is it free?
Smart Youtube TV is totally free. The new update removed traces of videos that you have to pay for.
Are there ADS?
The best feature of Smart Youtube TV is being completely ad-free.
Is there a premium version?
Smart Youtube TV has no premium version.
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
No, it is not.
Is there an official website?
Smart Youtube TV has no official website.
What other devices does it work on?
It works on all Smart TVs and Led TV as long as you have an Amazon Firestick.
How does the app work?
Smart Youtube TV operates the same way as Youtube does.
Minimum Version Required
Version 5.0 and above is required.
How long has it been around?
Smart Youtube TV was released in 2018.
Smart Youtube TV is the only third-party streaming application that features the entirety of Youtube’s database. The following apps are alternatives in terms of being ad-free:
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Smart Youtube TV spares you from annoying ads. You have full access to features and content you usually use Youtube for. Follow this guide on how to install Smart Youtube TV and see for yourself.
We hope this article helps you with how to install Smart Youtube TV on a Firestick. Thank you for reading and stay safe!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.