SlaughterHouse Kodi Addon Overview
In this article you will learn how to Install SlaughterHouse Kodi Addon. SlaughterHouse Kodi addon is a third party addon found within the Magnetic repository and offers sections such as movies, TV shows, Horror i-clicK movies, Zombie flicKs collection, slasher films collection, possessed souls collection, vampires and monster collection, horror production company, pair with sites, setting and lots more.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Step By Step Instructions On How To SlaughterHouse Addon
To install SlaughterHouse Addon, first, you need to enable the unknown sources of your Kodi app.
1. Launch your Kodi app and from the home screen or main menu, click on the setting icon.
2. Scroll down to the system option.
3. Select add-ons.
4. Next, navigate rightward and click on the UNKNOWN SOURCES option. Once you click on it, a warning message will appear on the screen, select YES.
5. Return to the main menu or home screen.
6. Scroll up, locate the setting icon, and click it open.
7. Select the file manager option.
8. Scroll down to add source and click on it.
9. Select <NONE> and enter the media source link: ‘http://magnetic.website/repo and then click OK.
10. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” textbox and type a name. For this installation tutorial, we are going to use “ruby”
11. Return to the home menu.
12. Scroll to add-ons and click on it.
13. Click on the add-on browser icon.
14. Select install from the zip file.
15. Scroll to ruby”
16. Scroll to repository.magnetic-1.0.8.zip and wait for Add-on enabled notification.
17. Next, click on Install from Repository
18. Select Magnetic repo
19. Select Video addons
20. select SlaughterHouse
21. select Install
22. If you are using the latest version of Kodi, select YES on the dialog box with “ the following additional add-ons will be installed” and wait for Add-on installed message notification at the top right-hand side of your screen.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Use a VPN
A VPN helps you to stay protected 24/7 while streaming with Kodi especially with a third-party Kodi addon.
The sole purpose of advocating the use of a VPN while streaming with the Kodi app is because most third-party Kodi addon does not have the copyright to the content they offer and as a user, you might end up being tracked and arrested.
When you install a VPN, it will encrypt and mask your IP address. The masking and encrypting of your IP address will make it appear as a private and secure user on the internet service provider network: this way, your online activities won’t be tracked or monitored.
Stream Anywhere Around The World
A VPN helps you to change your location. When this happens, you will be able to bypass location restrictions.
Some streaming apps have restrictions. Also, some websites have location restrictions making their service to be available to a particular region or location. However, you can beat location restrictions by installing a VPN on your device.
Minimize Internet Service Provider Throttling
A VPN improves video quality by minimizing throttling which is caused by your internet service provider. This way, buffering and lagging will be minimized, and the streaming quality of videos improved.
Having reviewed several other VPN service providers, we present IPVanish to you as the best VPN service provider with pocket-friendly subscription plans for you to choose from.
Features of IPVanish
- Has a total of 2,000 servers, and 40,000 IPVanish IP addresses in 70+ locations to choose from
- Up to 30 days money-back guarantee
- Leak protection policy ensuring that all your browsing history or data are kept confidential from third parties
- Zero log policy: all your browsing data are erased from their database.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.