Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon
Scrubs is a great add on, which concentrates on Movies and TV Shows. You can access masses of content through the add on, and top sites consistently vote Scrubs as one of the 20 best add ons to have on your Kodi box.
Originally an Exodus Redux fork, Scrubs has grown in popularity due to its stability and trustworthy developers who keep the lights on, and the content updated.
These are some of the most common errors you might encounter when installing or using Scrubs V2:
- Could not connect to URL/Download: When downloading the add on, first make sure you have correctly typed the URL, and that you have tried both the URL’s we have provided. Another factor to be aware of is that as a popular Kodi add on which allows its users to stream and watch illegal content, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may be blocking the link. To get around this we always recommend that you use a VPN with Kodi, so that you don’t have any content censored. Check here for the best VPN deal. If none of these fixes work, please read our full-length fix guide linked above.
- Source not working/slow/frozen: Unlike other Kodi addons, Scrubs doesn’t have an autoplay function. But it does have a good reputation for finding working links. We recommend you wait up to 15 seconds for the source to connect and start buffering. Another factor is whether you are using a VPN. Without a VPN the content may be blocked by your ISP, so make sure you have that on. If none of that works read our full-length guide linked above.
- Kodi check log error: You’re unlikely to get this error if you have just started watching content on Kodi. But if you have been using Kodi for some time, you are going to come across a check log error. Every piece of media that you stream gets cached, which means that over time your cache grows larger. Media files are large and chunk. If you have a low storage device once this gets full it will start throwing up errors. To learn how you can clear the cache on any Kodi device and other fixes for the Kodi log check error read guide linked above.
Scrubs is a solid add on and has been in the top 10 list of Kodi add ons for months now. As a fork of Exodus Redux, it to some extent acts and looks the same, but the developers have kept on top of keeping content updated and scrapers working which makes a big difference to any add on.
Scrubs has hardly been down and been shown to be consistent and stable over the years it’s been out.
A must-have addon for anyone with Kodi
Scrubs V2 categories include:
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
How to Install Scrubs V2 on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://jewbmx.github.io/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Scrubs V2 (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Scrubs V2 (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.jewrepo-1.5.4.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on JewRepo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Scrubs V2 again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select Version 4.6.1
25. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Scrubs V2 has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on Open to start the Scrubs V2 add-on.