In this guide, you will learn how to install and use Plutonium Build on various versions of Kodi. This build is a third-party build within the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository and comes with huge collection addons (in different categories), beautiful features to improve the streaming experience, and tools. Plutonium build saves you time spent on installing different add-ons one by one.
With Plutonium build, you will have access to not just add-ons. You will experience this Kodi build in a whole different way with the huge features it offers. That said, you will have different builds out there, however, Plutonium build will definitely blow your mind with its huge entertainment database. Plutonium build is compatible with most streaming devices. One good side of Plutonium build is that it only occupies about 200Mb of your device’s storage memory.
You will access a huge inventory of addons of documentaries, movies, TV shows, sports documentaries, live TV, movies, anime, cartoons, and many more.
Plutonium Build Features
- Huge inventory of working addons and tools to improve the streaming experience
- Themes and skins are customizable with downloadable themes and cool dark skins.
- The interface of Plutonium build is easy to navigate, neat, clutter-free, well structured, and well organized. The layout is standard and allows easy customization.
- Plutonium build works on different streaming devices including computers, tablets, Roku, Chromecast, smartTV, AppleTV, and lots more.
- Plutonium build is compatible with almost all operating systems that support Kodi apps. For example, you can install Plutonium build on iOS, Windows, Amazon powered (such as Firestick), Android, and many more.
- You get to access and stream all the content on Plutonium build for free.
However, you may find some pay-per-view content as well which may require purchasing a subscription plan.
What is Kodi
Nowadays, you need not get frustrated thinking about how to pay for your cable subscription. You can go cordless and still have access to streaming your favorite live TV shows, movies, anime, cartoons, documentaries, and sports events all for free. You can stream PPV (PAY PER VIEW) content as well. All these you can do by simply installing Kodi on your device.
Kodi is open-source software. With this software, you can access and effortlessly stream any entertainment content you want from the comfort of your device. Kodi has been in existence since 2002 after it was released. It was known then as the Xbox media player. That said, the name was later changed to the Xbox media center in 2003. It continued bearing the Xbox media center till 2014 when it was changed to Kodi. XBMC foundation has been the brain master for this software’s media content (motion pictures, sounds, ETC)
Kodi allows you to access, stream, and enjoy your favorite entertainment even on the go. As far as you have the internet on your device, you are good to go. Contents you can stream on Kodi include:
- Live TV shows
- Kids shows
- Adult (no porn)
- Adult (porn)
- Sports documentaries and lots more.
Kodi works on the majority of the streaming devices you may have at home. All you need to do is just download and install this software on your device and you are ready to access tons of entertainment. The compatible device includes:
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Computer (laptop and desktop)
Major operating systems that support Kodi include windows, iOS, Android, Linux, amazon powered devices, and lots more.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Features of Kodi
- Allow you to customize themes and skins
- Comes with a well-organized, clutter-free, and neat interface that you can easily customize to suit your taste.
- Allows you to set your addons on annually or automatic regular update
- Allows you to stream free content such as movies, live shows, sports documentaries, anime, cartoons, and many more.
- Kodi can be installed on any of the following devices: Smart TV, Apple TV, Computer (laptop and desktop), Roku, Chromecast, Tablet, and Smartphones. For operating systems, Kodi works on major operating systems like Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, amazon powered devices, and lots more.
What is Kodi Build
Instead of wasting time and strength installing add-ons one by one, a build allows you to have access to tons of addons by a single installation; that is to say, a build is a collection of different add-ons and other tools. With a build, you need not worry about wasting time installing addons separately. Kodi build comes with a huge database of entertainment in various categories and subcategories. Just like addons, a build allows you to access and stream free movies, live TV shows, documentaries, anime, cartoons, sports events, and many more.
Feature of Build
- Compatible with Smart TV, Apple TV, Computer (laptop and desktop), Roku, Chromecast, Tablet, Smartphones, and lots more. You can install a build on any of these operating systems such as Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, amazon powered devices, and lots more.
- You can manually update or set your build to automatic regular updating.
- Scrapes streaming links for free movies live shows, anime, sports, and many more. You might find pay-per-view content on builds as well.
Steps on how to Install Plutonium Build
To install this build, you need to switch on unknown sources of your Kodi app. Follow the below guide on how to switch ON the unknown sources.
Step 1. Open your Kodi app.
Step 2. On the home screen, move your mouse up and select the setting icon.
Step 3. Now, on the setting dialog window that will appear, select the systems option.
Step 4. When the system menu comes up, scroll down, and select addons. Next, click on unknown sources, and on the warning dialog box that will appear, select the YES option. Then return to the home screen by pressing the arrow or back button.
Step 5. On the home screen, scroll up and select the setting icon. Then on the setting menu, select File manager.
Step 6. Next, on the new window, scroll down and click on Add source.
Step 7. Now, you should hover on <none> and click on it. On the textbox that will appear, carefully enter the media source URL in this format: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and select OK to continue with the installation.
Step 8. Next, select “enter a name for this media source, and type “Plutonium” and then select OK.
Step 9. On the next window that will appear, review all the details you have entered and click on OK to proceed.
Step 10. Return to the home screen. On the home screen, scroll down and click on addons, and then on the new window, select the addons installer icon.
Step 11. Next, click on install from zip file and then select “Plutonium”
Step 12. Select repository.ezzermacswizard.zip and wait for the addon installed notification at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Step 13. click on install from repository and then choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
Step 14. Next, click on program addons and select EzzerMac Wizard (Do not choose Ezzermac) and then select install and wait for addon installed notification.
Step 15. Click on Dismiss and then on the next pop-up, select Continue.
Step 16. Select “Click here” and return to the home screen by either pressing the arrow or back button.
Step 17. On the home screen, click on addons and then select program addons.
Step 18. Select EzzerMac Wizard and then click on Builds
Step 19. On the list of builds that will appear, navigate, and select EzzerMacz builds.
Step 20. Hover on Ezzer-Mac’s Plutonium Build Kodi and click on a fresh install
Step 21. Click on the YES option and wait for the downloading and installation to complete.
Step 22. Click on force close and restart your Kodi app.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Use a VPN
Protect your online presence with a VPN. This is because it is becoming increasingly risky to use the internet without having your online identity jeopardized. Third parties always find ways and means to track and monitor your online activities. Even some of the websites you visit will keep a record of your IP address and logs. That is why it is highly recommended to secure, protect, and keep your privacy anytime you access the internet or stream content online.
If you are fond of using Kodi, of course, you will install an addon or a build and most of these builds or addons are of the third party. What this means is that they are not the official addons or build from the Kodi store. And as such most of them do not have the copyright to the content they offer.
Installing a VPN on your device will not only keep your online ID safe, but you will also get to stream content from anywhere around the world by bypassing geolocations. You will also beat internet service provider tracking and monitoring. All these are achieved when the VPN encrypts your IP address to appear on the internet service provider network as a private and secure user.
Note: To get Surfshark for a discounted rate, click here.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is the use of Plutonium build-free, legal, and safe?
It is absolutely free and safe to download, install, and run this build on your device. You can install this build on Kodi as far as you have Kodi installed on any of your streaming devices. You can access tons of free content from this build such as movies, live shows, documentaries, and many more. Running this build on your device is safe, however, you need to install a VPN since this build is a third-party Kodi build.
Plutonium build has got loads of add-ons and features to keep you entertained 24/7. It is a third-party build that only occupies a few memory storages of your device. It presents you with streaming links for movies, music, shows, documentaries, sports, and many more.
This build features regular build updates (both manual and automatic), customizable themes, skins (you may download more themes and skins if you want), and lots more. If you are finding a Kodi build that offers you 24/7 entertainment, then this build is for you!