Nova TV App
Nova TV is a relatively new free movie app that has already gained a following. It is being frequently updated and already has one of the largest selections of movies.
Many people have hailed Nova TV’s minimalist design but in fact, it’s just a fork of Bee TV.
Having said that you can get some great working links for the latest movies and TV shows and it gives a good back up to some of the big-name addons like Cyberflix, TV Zion and Cinema HD.
What has impressed us is that the developer has already rolled out integration for Trakt, Real Debrid, and Premiumize, which shows us that they are going for the long haul and are committed to the addon.
How to Install Nova TV
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
- From the home screen of the Firestick, scroll right until you reach Settings
- Scroll down and to the right until you reach My Fire TV
- Click on Developer Options
- Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
- Click the home button and scroll once to the left
- Search for and install Downloader
- Type reviewvpn.com/nova (for the official version) or reviewvpn.com/novaaf
- The app should install!
One more note – NovaTV has been one of the most frequently developed apps of late with six updates in the last two months. We try to update our apps at least once a month, but if you encounter any issues with an outdated app, please visit the official site for the most recent version.
Install Nova TV on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type https//reviewvpn.com/nova and click Go. (Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file)
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open.
15. Click Allow
16. Choose Default Player
17. Choose Language
18. Enjoy Nova TV
Nova TV is compatible with Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android, NVIDIA Shield, and Xiaomi devices.
Multiple Languages Support
- It supports more than 80 Languages all-in-all
- Trakt is one of the best ways you can keep track of your favorite TV shows and movies. This feature allows you to go to the exact point where you left off without having to skim through the video. It also gives you suggestions on what to watch based on your history/pattern and helps you in finding out content that is highly praised by a lot of users.
- Free links are often of more compressed versions to reduce the cost of tras Real-Debrid eliminates this issue by providing you with an array of high-quality video links. This will also give you the ability to have your own playlists. We recommend that you sign up for a Real Debrid account in order to gain access to this feature.
- This feature also works like Real-Debrid. Having two premium file hosts will yield more results compared to having none at all.
Categories for TV Shows/Movies
- Western, War and Politics, Talk, Soap, Sci-Fi and Fantasy, Reality TV, News, Mystery, Kids, Family, Drama, Documentary, Crime, Comedy, and Action and Adventure.
- Tabs for TV Shows, Movies, Library, Calendar, and Settings
Pros and Cons
- Subtitle Support
- Thumbnails are coupled with the show’s description
- It shows which links can be trusted
- Links can be copied
- Fast Loading time
- Can be used with Chromecast
- High-Quality Videos (720p up to 1080p)
- Regular Update to the app
- No Live TV
- Movie links take longer to load up
- Anime links take a while to load up and play
- Subtitle unzipping errors
Nova TV is really an amazing app to have on your device. What sets its apart from most streaming apps is its integration to Real-Debrid, Trakt, and Premiumize which makes your viewing experience more convenient. Also, the assortment of content to choose from will actually glue you to your seat and will make you want for more. There are minor setbacks like subtitles not working properly, movie links take a while to load and having no LIVE TV, which we find very tolerable. The good outweigh the bad for Nova TV. If the developers continue what they are doing, Nova TV will keep its place as one of the best apps for free movies and TV shows.
Is it safe to use?
Nova TV is very safe to use and install on your device.
Is It Any Good
Nova TV is a rookie free Movie and TV app that has already amassed a good number of followers. It is updated on a regular basis and definitely has one of the biggest Movie and TV Shows selection. A lot of people praised its simplistic design but in reality, it is a fork of Bee TV. It provides a decent number of operational links for the latest movies and TV Shows and it proves as a worthy alternative to some of the most popular apps like Cyberflix, TV Zion, and Cinema HD. One of the most impressive things about it is its Trakt, Real-Debrid, and Premiumize integration, which tells us how committed the developers are in running this app for a very long time.
Are there Ads?
Yes, ads usually appear after you close a video or click the back button. We recommend that you use an ad-blocker app if you have little patience for ads. We tested the app with Adguard and that worked well.
There have also been many ad free versions of the app that were modded after the official release. The challenge is that the app is in such frequent development, the ad free versions are often a version behind the official version. This isn’t a big deal if you don’t mind a popup at the start saying to upgrade the app since the older versions typically work fine.
To try the most recent ad free version, you can type reviewvpn.com/novaaf. If you are on a Firestick, make sure to get Download from the Amazon App store since the regular browsers (Silk and Firefox) will not download on the Firestick.
Is There a Premium Version?
No, there is no premium version whatsoever.
Is There an Official Website?
The official website is www.novatv.app. You can go to the website to download the latest version of the app.
What is the Development Team Like?
The development team is very committed in maintaining the quality of the app. The Real-Debrid, Trakt, and Premiumize integrations are proof that they are invested and will stay for a long period of time. They have a Facebook Fan Page which you can visit for updates. If you have complaints, you can send them an email at [email protected].
How Long Has it Been Around?
Nova TV is pretty new on the block. It has been around since 2019.
How Does the App Work?
As with most of the free movie apps, Nova TV uses scrapers to find content on the major cyberlockers (think RapidGator and Mega). The actual movies are not hosted in any format by the Nova TV developers. They simply provide links.
This detail is what allows the app to remain in the grey area.
Minimum Version Required
Any Android device that has version 4.1 and above
We really like the look of Nova TV. They have started strong and rolled out some good functions like easily being able to get subtitles, as well as change the color, size, and font of them.
Adding in premium services early on is always a good indication of the developer’s intention. Often developers will wait a few months before adding in new functions to test the water first. This developer seems to be committing early and it’s paying off.
Though we know it’s a clone, we love the minimalist design, there are only 4 sections:
- TV Shows
The Calendar is a direct nod to Terrarium and the Library is essentially your favorites.
You can navigate movies and TV shows by the sections above the titles which include:
Nova TV is one to watch.
We hope that this article helped you in having a deeper understanding of how Nova TV works and what it has to offer.
Please feel free to suggest anything that will make this article better. Drop your comments down below or at any of our other social media platforms. Thank you for reading and stay safe!