No Limits Magic Build
Probably the most popular build on Kodi. No Limits Magic Build comes in 4 sizes. The regular Build is 276MB or 271MB if you don’t install the Adult section. The Firestick Lite Build is 176MB or 171MB with the adult section.
No Limits Magic may not be the slickest looking build, though you do have plenty of interchangeable skins, but they have a great development team in the form of No Limits, and the build is regularly updated.
A big problem with Builds is that add ons stop working overtime and are never removed. So, you might have a great looking build which is bloated with many add ons that don’t even work. You won’t have that problem with No Limits, which stays up to date with the best Kodi add ons.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is Kodi?
Kodi started in 2002 and has gone on to become one of the most popular open-source media players in the world with over 50 million downloads.
Kodi works because of the foundation that supports its development and the massive community who use it and design add ons and builds for it.
Currently, Kodi has 1,000 official add ons, but many thousand more third party add ons, which allow you to watch any content you want online. Combined with their 10-foot user interface and unlimited configurability, there is no wonder Kodi is so popular with its users.
Kodi itself is completely free and legal, though it does not endorse add ons which allow users to watch pirated content.
What is a Build?
A build is like a starter kit for Kodi. Instead of designing a dashboard and searching out and downloading individual add ons, it makes much more sense to download a build that will redesign Kodi and have all the add ons there and ready to go.
Getting a build is a great way to start as a beginner, and then you can tweak it as you go along.
What is No Limits Magic?
The No Limits Magic Build gets its name from the No Limits development team who has designed a number of popular builds and add ons for Kodi. You can access all the best add ons and anything from sports, to movies and Live TV.
- Massive range of Quality Add ons
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Search by Network
- Various skins
- Updated regularly
- Non-working add ons removed and new ones added
- Kids Section
- Update information
Add ons included:
- Magic Dragon
- UK Turk Playlist
- Adryan List
- BoB Unleashed
- cCloud TV
- Champion Sports
- DC Sports
- Death Streams
- Goodfellas 2.0
- Maverick TV
- NBA Full Games
- Planet MMA
- Pro Sport
- Pulse Fitness
- Release HUB
- Spectro Fork
- Sports Devil
- Video Devil
Adult Version only:
- Adult Hideout
- Ultimate Whitecream
How to Install No Limits Magic
Get up and running with No Limits Magic using these simple steps, we recommend you have a VPN up and running to avoid any issues with content being blocked:
- Start from the Kodi home screen
- Click settings and then Systems
- Make sure that unknown sources are turned on
- Go back and click File Manager
- Add source and then “Add None”
- A URL bar will pop up, type in the following: https://tinyurl.com/nolimitswiz (If your running Kodi 17, you may need a separate link. If this link stops working, put it into Google and add “mirror2)
- Call the file No Limits
- Go back to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection menu
- Install from Zip file
- Click on your No Limits file and then install from repository
- Choose the build you want to install
- Fresh install the build and then let the wizard restart Kodi
Video on How to Install the No Limits Kodi Build on All Devices
Is it Safe to Use?
Perfectly safe to use, just make sure you use the exact URL given to you in the installation instructions. There are a lot of websites, hosting the No Limits Magic Build who may have defective or malicious code embedded.
Is it Legal or Grey?
It’s a grey area, but anyone using Kodi and No Limits Magic knows they are watching content they would have to pay for. Which is why we recommend that you use a VPN or you may find that many of the add ons don’t work.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
To get the best out of No Limits Magic we recommend you use a VPN:
- Encrypt your data and keeps you safe and anonymous online
- Prevents your ISP from snooping on your browsing history or preventing you accessing certain content
- Protects you from snooping from other third parties
- Allows you to change your IP and alter your location to circumvent geo IP restrictions
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
No Limits Magic has been out since 2018
There are lots of great builds out there, so if you feel like trying something new, check out one of these great builds.
- Misfit Mod Lite
- Cellardoor TV
- Blue Magic
There are always plenty of lists of best working builds, you can look for on Google. Whenever installing a new build, we recommend that you fresh install, so it gets rid of old dependencies and data. Keep your watching history synced using Trakt.TV.
Read our article on Best Kodi Builds.
No Limits Magic is the most popular for 2 big reasons. The No Limits team has a great track record of producing great builds, and the team work hard to keep the build updated with add ons and new features.
Definitely a great first time build that will give you everything you need to get the best out of Kodi as a first-time user.