NewPipe APK Overview
The NewPipe APK (Android application package) is a Youtube client that does not utilize any libraries that depend on the framework of Google or on any Youtube Application Programming Interface (API).
The NewPipe APK is created to analyze Youtube in order to acquire the needed data. Wherein, you can use the NewPipe APK on any Android-powered device, even devices that do not have Google Services.
In the configuration options of the NewPipe app, you can select your preferred video resolution. The NewPipe app allows you to link up an audio player or external video to watch the videos. You can opt for the directory where you wish to save all of the video and audio files you downloaded. Also, there is an option that allows you to force all the traffic via the free & open-source software for enabling anonymous communication – Tor.
NewPipe is a freeware open-source lightweight application. As the NewPipe APK doesn’t use the official YouTube API, you are not required to have a YouTube account to use it.
Is NewPipe Safe and Virus-free?
We tested this app using VirusTotal and found no threats or any malicious files and malware.
Despite having good results, we still need to be vigilant in protecting our privacy while streaming.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN will definitely help us maintain our security and anonymity while using NewPipe.
Here’s how you can Install The Best VPN For Firestick and All Devices.
- The NewPipe app functions without Google Play Service
- It lets you download the video and audio at various resolutions
- It lets you play the video in the background
- Set & change video play’s quality
- For multitasking, it lets you play the video as a pop-up box
- Choose between numerous customization themes
- Watch YouTube videos
- Choose the streaming player to stream the video with
- Watch age-restricted content
- Download audio from SoundCloud
- Display general information about channels
How to Download & Install NewPipe on Firestick
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. in: reviewvpn.com/npipe and tap the Go button.
15. The Newpipe app will download on your device
16. Wait for it to be downloaded completely.
17. Press the Install button.
18. The Newpipe app will install on your device
19. Press the Open button to launch the Newpipe app
20. That’s it! Enjoy.
Install SurfShark on Firestick
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Why Use A VPN When Streaming On The Web
Whether you want to secure your personal information, stay anonymous on the internet, or want to access Netflix libraries, the finest Virtual Private Network or VPN service should be able to perform it all.
A VPN service may seem technical, but more internet users realize its power and ability. VPN providers are becoming more and more mainstream – and that wide appeal has done astonishment the usability of the VPN providers themselves.
Yes, VPN providers provide an additional layer of encrypted security as well as anonymity when people use the internet in public and at home. However, VPN services have also become necessary for individuals wanting to access new worlds of Netflix entertainment content or wanting to unblock websites at their offices, in other countries, or in schools.
The need for individuals all over the world to work and the school has only increased the demand for VPN providers, and it’s no wonder these VPN services are very in-demand right now.
A Virtual Private Network works by routing the web connection of your device via your preferred private server rather than your ISP. Thus, when your information is transmitted to the web, it comes from the Virtual Private Network rather than your PC. The VPN service is an intermediary of sorts as you go online, thereby masking your IP address and safeguarding your identity. Additionally, if your information in some way is intercepted, it’ll be unreadable.
Stream Safely with a VPN
Internet Service Providers (ISP) can monitor your private online activities. The information they collect can be used for insidious methods. Accessing exclusive media content can disrupt your internet connection. Your IP requests subsequent loads from the main server. It may result in stuttering and buffering.
A slow connection may hinder your research assignments. It can also affect your internet speed. It is why we recommend a magnificent VPN like SurfShark. Many VPNs are available on the web. SurfShark is designed for the safe streaming of quality movies. It is the best companion while streaming multiple media files.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SURFSHARK REVIEW.
Click here to get the lowest price on SurfShark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.