In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Nemesis AIO Kodi addon on the Kodi app. Nemesis AIO is an add-on that you can install on your Kodi app to maximize your streaming experience. This add-on has tons of on-demand categories and subcategories of streaming content which you can enjoy for several hours. Nemesis AIO Kodi add-on allows you to stream TV shows, movies, sporting events (basketball and soccer matches), entertainment, documentaries, news, and lots more. Nemesis AIO has easy to use interface and offers fast streaming of videos.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of Nemesis AIO
- It has a customizable search where you can search for videos by popularity, rating, and category
- Huge variety of categories and subcategories.
- Regular update of new releases
- User-friendly interface
- well-equipped library of HD movies, shows, TV shows, and TV series.
- Real Debrid Integration for optimal performance.
- Entertainments, documentaries, music, Kids TV, and lots more
- Live channels, live sporting events, live radio, and lots more.
Use a VPN
We recommend using a VPN while using Kodi. This is because each time you stream videos with Kodi, your IP address, and online data are public on the internet service provider’s network and this might pose a risk to you. Also, VPN allows you to stream from anywhere around the world; this is achieved when the VPN encrypts your IP address in order to bypass location restrictions, ISP monitoring, and ISP throttling. We recommend Surfshark; they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and provide you with the best VPN protection.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Before proceeding with the installation steps, you need to turn on the unknown source. To do this, launch your Kodi app and allow it to set-up properly. Once your Kodi app already running, from the home screen of your Kodi app, click on the setting icon and then tap on “systems”. When the option of the system opens, scroll through to find add-ons. Click on add-ons and turn ON the unknown source. Once you click on the unknown source, a warning message will pop up; click on YES. When done, click on the ESC key twice to return to the home screen.
- From your Kodi home screen, click on the setting icon. When it opens, click on FILE MANAGER option; the next window that will come up, navigate to find the ADD SOURCE.
- Click on the Add source and select the “NONE” option. Enter this URL on the dialog box that will come up: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo and click OK.
- Enter a name for this add-on in the box that will prompt up; here we used “repo” (enter “repo” and click ok).
- Press the ESC key to return to the home screen. From the home screen, click on Add-ons, and when it opens, click on the Add-on icon at the top left side of your screen. When it opens click on install from zip option.
- Once you click on the install from zip, a new window will appear, from there navigate to find the name you used earlier to save the repo file. Once you found it, click on it. It will appear like this: repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip (might vary depending on the version available after upgrading); click on it and wait while the installation is completing. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
- Click on install from repository and choose Stream Army Repo; once it opens, click on video add-ons.
- A new dialog box will appear; navigate to find “Nemesis AIO”
- Click on Nemesis AIO and on the new dialog box which appears, click on the “install option found at the right side of your screen.
- Click Ok on the new window that will pop-up and wait for the installation to complete. Once the installation is done, a notification will pop up.
Install Nemesis AIO Kodi add-on with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type exactly: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo
9. Click on OK.
10. Select enter a name for this media source.
11. Name is Nemesis AIO (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK.
14. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on Nemesis AIO (or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository.StreamArmy-12.0.001.zip .
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Stream Army Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select NemesisAio.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying NemesisAio has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on NemesisAio.
27. Click on Open to start the Nemesis Aio add-on.
You will be required to enter a pin before you will be able to use this service. Log on to https://pinsystem.co.uk and navigate to the “Generate A Pin Code option” and click on “view Pin” button and when the pin code appears, copy it and paste it on the dialog box that will appear and click O
Nemesis AIO Kodi add-on has got loads of movies, TV series, TV shows, sports, and kids show for your entertainment purposes. It also has tools to enhance a smooth streaming experience.