Moviebase APK on Firestick
Moviebase APK (Android application package) provides the best reviews of all documentaries, movies, and TV shows from substantial movie review websites such as IMDB (Internet Movie Database) and Rotten-Tomatoes.
The Moviebase app allows you to easily swipe through various categories and locate the best movies & television shows. The Moviebase app provides you all the data about the movie or TV shows you like. From story to star cast and reviews, all are up for grabs on the Moviebase app for free.
The Moviebase app provides content in 39 various languages such as English, Hindi, French, Spanish, German, and several regional languages such as Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam, and Punjabi. The app offers information about nearly all movies and TV shows around the world. Also, you can read about forthcoming films and TV shows.
Moviebase App Installation on FireStick
- Turn on the FireStick device
- From the home screen, select the setting option
- Click My Fire TV > Developer Options
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go back to FireStick’s home screen and go to the menu bar
- Go to the Search option
- Search & install the Downloader app on FireStick
- After installing the Downloader application, launch it
- Enter the Moviebase app download URL – https://reviewvpn.com/mbase
- Click GO
- When the Moviebase app’s file download is complete – click Install
- Click Done
- Click Delete > click Delete again
- Now, you have successfully installed the Moviebase app on FireStick
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these apps.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Step by Step Instructions with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/mbase and click Go.
3. Click on INSTALL.
4. Click on OPEN.
5. Enjoy watching.
Moving the newly installed app to the front
- Go back to Fire Stick Home Screen (you may click the Home Button on the Fire Stick remote)
- Go to Your Apps & Games/Channels
- Scroll once to the left
- Click See All
- All the newly installed apps are located at the bottom – you can move the Moviebase app by clicking the Options button (at the right side of the Home Button)
- Click Move > move to front > and pick any spot you want to put the app
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- You can easily locate the trending films and find out the public review ratings about them
- Moviebase offers the calendar having the schedules when the television shows of various channels will be broadcasted
- It provides a list to read about the forthcoming films as well as other shows
- You have the options to filter out the films based on various criteria such as names, rating, and year of release
- You will be notified whenever a new film, TV show, or TV episode will be available.
- You’ll get recommendations based on your choice
- The Moviebase app’s User Interface is straightforward and very easy to use.
- The content of the Moviebase app is categorized in various genres such as Drama, Action, Horror, Romance, and Sci-Fi
- You can use the Moviebase on your Android mobile phone, computer (using VirtualBox & Bluestack), and smart TV (using Amazon Fire Stick device)
- NVIDIA Shield
- Android Smartphone
- Android TV Box
- Android Smart TV
- Fire TV
- Fire Cube
- KODI Android BOX
- Android SmartWatch
- Android emulators
Moviebase Latest Version Update
- Improving top navigation pages
- Navigating on episode page without difficulty
- Update app icon
- Conceal average poster ratings
- Additional data on seasons tab
- Decrease user information on startup
- Faster scroller for user lists
- Repair incorrect episode redirection
- Enhance calendar performance
- The app will not add episodes with no airing date
Why Should You Use A VPN On Your Fire Stick?
If you are dealing with geo-restrictions trying to stream the entertainment content on your Fire Stick, a Virtual Private Network or VPN is the best solution. Even though the Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick have built-in Virtual Private Network services, you can still acquire all of the IPVanish VPN service’s advantages. The IPVanish VPN service will encrypt the internet traffic of your Fire Stick and hide your location to go around geo-restrictions. Thus, you can easily stream your favorite videos, movies, and TV shows on your Fire Stick even if the content isn’t available in your region, regardless of where you are.
Best VPN Deal
The first thing a VPN service asks for is a user name and a password. IPVanish is a premium service but it has an exclusive discount that offers 73% OFF. To obtain the user name & password and avail of the huge discount, type https://reviewvpn.com/deal into any browser.
- VPN Servers in 60 Countries
- 256-bit encryption
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Superb speed
- Dedicated applications for all devices
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- No Streaming restrictions
- Access BBC iPlayer & Netflix
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 Customer Support
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
The Moviebase app is one of the leading apps to obtain all the information about films, TV shows, and documentaries. With this app, you can browse via the catalog like DC, Marvel, or Universal. If you do not want to waste time streaming a video you think will fail to fulfill your satisfaction, then ensure to install the Moviebase app on your Fire Stick.
The Moviebase app allows you to easily locate the entertainment content you are looking for by choosing a particular category. The app offers all the information about the media content you’re looking for. The app allows you to know about the movie cast, review the story, and see the reviews of the individuals on the media content.