In this article, we will show you how to install the Movie HD app on your Fire TV stick.
Movie HD is one of the oldest Android TV streaming applications still available. They have been going since 2015 and have amassed over 100,000 likes on their Facebook page. It is a fantastic application that receives major updates. However, it is difficult for us to know when it will be.
The developers will make an appearance generally through their Facebook page when the app is having a serious issue. The Movie HD app uses a series of scrapers that find the latest links for new movies and TV show episodes. It collects all of these links and each of them is complete with cover art.
As a result, any app user can browse the media library with many categories of choice. Movie HD is unique because it stores and hosts all of its content on its servers. The app does this efficiently without using torrent servers. This means that users can report broken links instead of relying on third-party sources.
Is Movie HD Safe and Virus-free?
We tested this app using VirusTotal and found no threats or any malicious files and malware.
Despite having good results, we still need to be vigilant in protecting our privacy while streaming.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN will definitely help us maintain our security and anonymity while using Movie HD.
Here’s how you can Install The Best VPN For Firestick and All Devices.
Download Movie HD for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install Movie HD on your Fire TV Stick
Installing the Movie HD app is an easy process. First, you have to Jailbreak your Fire TV Stick and sideload the app. Afterward, you have to type in a code to download the app directly to your Fire TV stick. Let us show you our brief guide on how to do it.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press the Search button from the dropdown.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- You can now use the Downloader app.
- Type in: reviewvpn.com/movhd and tap the Go button.
- The Movie HD app will download on your device.
- Press the Install button.
- The Movie HD app will install on your device.
- Press the Open button to launch the Movie HD app.
- Select the Allow button letting the Movie HD app access all your media files.
- The Movie HD app will now show you its wide collection of movies for your streaming.
How to Install the Movie HD app on your Fire TV Stick (Screenshots)
Follow our screenshots to successfully install the Movie HD app on your Fire TV stick. While doing this method, we recommend using the Downloader app.
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in: reviewvpn.com/movhd and tap the Go button.
15. The Movie HD app will download on your device.
16. Press the Install button.
17. The Movie HD app will install on your device.
18. Press the Open button to launch the Movie HD app.
19. Select the Allow button letting the Movie HD app access all your media files.
20. The Movie HD app will now show you its wide collection of movies for your streaming.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of the Movie HD App
- 100% free.
- Play Movies in different resolutions including HD.
- Many movies have subtitle support available in multiple languages. If your language isn’t covered then you can always download the additional file.
- App users can download content and view them offline.
- The app does feature ads but they aren’t annoying or intrusive.
- Massive back collection of titles. Because it has been going for so long it has built a substantial media library.
- Clean and easy-to-use interface with over 20 categories.
- If you are a parent, you can block and restrict certain content to prevent your children from viewing harmful material.
- Change servers; currently, it has 8 servers that can be switched between to get either the best quality or the best speed.
- The application is lightweight and does not use excessive resources.
- Works with Chromecast and DLNA streaming devices, making it compatible with Firestick.
Technical Specifications of the Movie HD App
Let us now show you the technical specifications of the Movie HD app. Here you will learn about its latest version, file size, and installation requirements. It will help you determine if your device is compatible with the app.
What Platforms Does it Work on?
The Movie HD app is compatible both with your Firestick and Android devices.
Should I Use a VPN while Streaming Movies?
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) will monitor everything that you do on the internet. This includes any sites that allow you to download and stream illegal content (content where the provider does not have permission to distribute it). If your connection is unencrypted your ISP will block and throttle your connection.
As a solution to these issues, we recommend you use Surfshark as your main VPN. It is the best VPN for streaming movies with your Android and Fire TV stick:
- A VPN will allow you to encrypt your connection between your device and its DNS.
- Surfshark will change your IP address and the country where your connection is originating from.
- Help you bypass geo-restrictions.
- Remain anonymous online, browse privately, and protect your data.
- Stop unwanted intrusion by third parties.
- Prevents buffering, stuttering, and lagging, on your Firestick.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the Surfshark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Alternative Apps for Movie HD
In this section, we will give you some apps that can serve as alternatives to the Movie HD app.
Is it Free?
Yes, the Movie HD app is completely free and does not require any payment.
Do ads appear while using the app?
Yes, there are ads, but they appear frequently and are neither annoying nor intrusive.
Is There a Premium Version?
No, there is no premium version
What Other Devices Does it Work on?
Movie HD will work on any device that supports Android OS.
Does it have an official website?
Yes, you can visit them at https://moviehdapp.me/
The Movie HD app is one of the oldest apps in existence that provide us with free movies. We consider it the father of modern film streaming services. It shows no sign of slowing down, apart from requiring AMPlayer, the app is an impressive application to use.
We hope this article helps you install the Movie HD app on your Fire TV stick.
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.