Install Media Lounge on Firestick Overview
In this article, we will be helping you with how to install Media Lounge on Firestick.
How frequently do you see a streaming application that gives Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports TV, and Adult Content?
This is very rare because the most popular streaming apps usually only offer Movies, TV Shows, and Live TV.
You are probably wondering what this wonderful app is and how it can provide all of the said categories.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How To Install Media Lounge on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How To Install Media Lounge on Firestick
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/med and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Media Lounge
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Media Lounge and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Media Lounge will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Media Lounge and click it to launch.
- Once you access the app, it will ask you to set up a parental pin for the Adult Section.
- There you go, you can now enjoy using Media Lounge.
Install Media Lounge on Firestick Sideloading Guide with Screenshots
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type http://reviewvpn.com/med and click GO.
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open.
15. Click Allow.
16. Create a Parental Pin. Click OK.
17. Type your pin. Click Next.
18. Click OK.
19. Media Lounge is installed. Enjoy watching.
Is It Any Good?
Media Lounge is a very reliable third-party streaming application whose contents are Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports TV, and Adult content. It was created by the same developers of Live Lounge. As we all know, Live Lounge is no longer working. Consider Media Lounge as the heir to the throne of the once-popular streaming app.
Media Lounge Features
After you install Media Lounge on Firestick, you will be treated with the following features.
Media Lounge is very easy to use. Navigation is a breeze and you will not be needing an additional app called Mouse Toggle. It also collects working streaming links that you can choose from to watch videos.
The Genres are Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, TV Movie, Thriller, War, and Western
Live TV Section
The Live TV section provides a robust list of channels from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, UK, USA, Afghanistan, Arabian, Punjabi, South Indian, Religious, Kids, Wildlife and Science, Canada, Philippines, Nepal, France, Australia, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Turkish, Poland, Belgium, Spain, Kurdish, Albania, Romania, Greece, Thailand, and OSN.
Sports TV Section
Featured Sports channels are Sony, ESPN, Bein, Star Sports, Willow Cricket, Premier Sports, Sky Sports, BT Sports, Euro Sport, Box Nation, Setanta Sports, UK Racing, WWE Network, Dubai Sports, MUTV, Real Madrid, LFC TV, Chelsea TV, Arena Sports, Fox Sports, TSN Sports, Sports Net One, Ad Sports, Viasat Football, NBA TV, NBC SN, NFL Network, and many more.
This section has tons of content. It ranges from Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Hentai, Tranny, and many more.
Pros and Cons
- Incredible playback and loading time
- Downloadable Content (Ideal for Android Users to watch offline)
- Its internal player functions very well. External players like MX Player Pro is not required.
- Regular Updates
- One-Click Play for the Live TV Section.
- Additional privacy feature with the parental pin
- Real-Debrid Integration
- A few movies and TV Shows do not have working links
- Most videos are Standard Definition. Only a few HD links are available.
Should I use a VPN?
Free streaming is nice and all but it should be done responsibly. Streaming is a type of activity that your ISP will notice. Remember, all of your activities online are being monitored by your ISP. The best way to maintain anonymity is by using a premium VPN service like IPVANISH. It will hide everything that you do online, especially streaming. You can also gain access to geo-restricted content like those on Netflix. IPVANISH will also ensure that your viewing experience is lag-free because it will block any attempt by your ISP to throttle down your speed.
Note: If you wish to subscribe to IPVANISH, you can avail it at a very affordable price by clicking our IPVANISH BEST DEAL. Hurry while the promo still lasts!
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is it safe to download?
Media Lounge is safe to download and install Media Lounge on any device.
Is it legal or grey?
It is 100% legal to download and install Media Lounge on Firestick.
Is it free?
One of the best things about Media Lounge is that it’s free.
Are there ADS?
Ad Guard will not be needed when using Media Lounge because this app is Ad-Free
Is there a premium version?
Media Lounge does not have a premium version.
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
No, Media Lounge is not a terrarium clone.
Is there an official website?
It does not have an official website.
What other devices does it work on?
Aside from the Amazon Firestick, you can download and install Strix on Android Devices and other gadgets that run on similar platforms.
How does the app work?
Just like any third-party streaming application, Media Lounge scrapes for working links that are available on the web. Just follow the installation guide we have provided above and witness how amazing this app is.
Minimum Version Required
Your device needs to be version 5.0.
How long has it been around?
Media Lounge was released in 2019.
Real talk? After you install Media Lounge on Firestick and find that it is not functioning well, the only app that functions like it is Strix. This is not surprising because Media Lounge is the predecessor of Strix. If you ever find that Media Lounge is not working or has some issues, the best alternative is Strix. However, there are also other noteworthy apps that you can use like Viva TV which is awesome for Movies and TV Shows. There is TV Tap Pro for Live TV, and Stremio for Movies, TV Shows, and Adult content.
Media Lounge is very handy if you don’t want to switch between apps because of the robust content it provides. There is a minor hiccup like having no links available for certain movies, but this can be easily resolved when you use Real-Debrid. Beyond that, Media Lounge is the perfect app for you to stream everything. Just follow our tutorial on how to install Media Lounge on Firestick and be on your merry way to watch anything.
We hope that this article helps you with how to install Media Lounge on Firestick. Thank you for reading and stay safe!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.