Learn More About Live Lounge
Note: Live Lounge has been replaced with Media Lounge.
Live Lounge is a brilliant all in one application for any age and viewing choice. You can access everything from Adult Channel to Live Sports and also your standard movies and TV Shows. In its article, we will be showing you how to install Live Lounge APK on your Firestick to get free Live TV, Sports, Adult Section, and Movies.
What makes Live Lounge great is that most things work and it saves you having to get multiple different applications to do parts of the job that Live Lounge does.
The UI is pretty simplistic but what it lacks in looks it makes up for in utility, a great application with pedigree coming from I4Apps who also made Exousia, a great Kodi addon.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What Does Live Lounge Do?
Live Lounge uses web scrapers to bring together a wide range of content, including Live TV, Live Sports and also more general content like the latest TV shows and movie blockbusters.
Like many Android TV streaming applications, Live Lounge does not store content on its web server, it simply serves links to the content
- The application is completely free, you can pay a small subscription fee to remove adverts, but they are not intrusive
- Great video quality with HD Streams
- Good Live TV sections from a wide range of countries including the UK and the US, and as far afield as Pakistan and India
- Live TV also gives you access to great premium channels like HBO
- Favorite sections for you to add movies, TV shows, and best channels
- Open Subtitle support, for subtitles in a wide range of languages
- Adult 18+ sections
- Kids TV
- Good selective of Live Sport Channels
- Virtual Fireplace for latest and trending content
- TV Shows
How to Install Live Lounge on Firestick and Android
You can download the Live Lounge APK for android from our website. Just click here and the download for Live Lounge APK for android will automatically start.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Exousia has become a massively successful Kodi addon.
You can download the application direct to your device by allowing applications from unknown sources and navigating to the website above.
On a Firestick, you can sideload Live Lounge using Downloader.
Also, worth mentioning that Live Lounge is rare in having its own media player EXO Player. It’s a good media player but it may be worth downloading MX Player which works with a wider range of codecs and content. If you want to learn how to install MX Player, click here.
Install Media Lounge on Firestick via Filelinked Store With Screenshots
- From the home screen, scroll all the way to the top right until you reach Settings.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click My Fire TV.
4. Click Developer Options.
5. Turn on both ADB Debugging and Apps from unknown sources.
6. Click the home button on your remote and scroll one left the magnifying glass icon.
7. Click Downloader.
8. Click on the Downloader icon.
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Click Allow.
12. Type http://reviewvpn.com/med and click GO.
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open.
15. Click Allow.
16. Create a Parental Pin. Click OK.
17. Type your pin. Click Next.
18. Click OK.
19. Media Lounge is installed. Enjoy watching.
What Platforms Does it Work On?
Live Lounge works on applications which run Android OS
Is it Safe to Use?
Absolutely, Live Lounge has been around for at least 2 years and comes from a small development team that has cranked out a couple of working TV streaming applications.
Should I Use This App with a VPN?
We always recommend that you use a trusted VPN provider like IPVanish for a number of reasons:
- Android TV streaming applications by their nature, give you access to content illegally. Your access will be monitored and logged by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) If they find you accessing this content over an extended period of time they may simply block access to those URL’s
- Furthermore, if you are seen to be persistently accessing illegal content, your ISP can take a number of measures. From slowing down your internet connection to blacklisting your IP, issuing you with a warning, or even handing you over to content providers for legal action. This is a rarity and saved usually for people who distribute the content rather than view it
- A VPN can help to avoid all of this. By encrypting your connection from your device to their servers, your ISP is unable to see what websites you are going to, and what you are doing with your data. The encryption is unbreakable
- VPN’s are also used to change your IP an obscure your original address, so host servers cannot tell where your request originates from
- These two factors combine to give you anonymity and security whatever you do online
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is it Free?
Is Live Lounge Ad-Free?
Yes, there are non-intrusive ads, you can pay a small fee to have them removed
Is There a Premium Version?
Is There an Official Website?
There is for I4Apps which houses Live Lounge.
What Other Devices Does it Work On?
Currently, Live Lounge only works on Android. If you want to use it on Windows or iOS, you can look into downloading an Android emulator for that OS
How Does the App Work?
Download and go! We also recommend you install MX Player
What is the Minimum Version of Android I Need?
We estimate Live Lounge has been around over 2 years
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
What is the Development Team Like?
We couldn’t find any information about the development team on Facebook or Reddit.
Live Lounge Alternatives
There are quite a few good alternatives out there.
For Live Sports we recommend Sport’s Devil, the daddy of sporting applications. Most Kodi add ons would use Sport’s Devils feed for their channels. Make sure to read our article on Sport’s Devil.
For general Android TV, our choice would go to TV Zion, which has an absolutely amazing interface, custom dashboard, and for $1.50 a month, you can access some awesome premium functions including arranging streams by speed and popularity and downloading offline content. If you don’t want to spend the money then we would go with Cyberflix which is the best free Terrarium clone out there.
For Live TV it’s a toss-up between Red Box and Mobdro, though Mobdro just edges it because of their great UI and offering over 800 channels.
Live Lounge is a great jack of all trades, but a master of none. The UI looks a bit dated, and it’s a good application to have as a backup. Also limited by having no integration for Real Debrid or Trak.TV. A great back up to have. Thank you for reading and we hope this article helps you in installing Live Lounge on your Firestick and android device.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own any app not does it promote any. This article is for educational purposes only.