This tutorial will teach you how to install Laplaza Kodi Addon. Laplaza is an add-on within the CY4ROOT repository. To use the Laplaza Kodi Addon, you need to have a Real Debrid account.
This add-n has a huge database of movies, anime, cartoons, tv shows, tv series, Kids shows, music, fitness zone, documentaries, radio, and lots more. Laplaza Kodi Addon has an IPTV section and supports TrakTV.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of Laplaza Kodi Add-on
- Real Debrid integration
- Categories and subcategories of movies and entertainments
- A large collection of tv shows, tv series, wor out sections, movies, music, cartoon, and lots more.
- Customizable search bar for popularity, rating, trending, and new release
- IMDB movies.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Laplaza Kodi Addon
The installation of Laplaza Kodi Addon involves two major steps:
- Enable or Turn ON the unknown source
- Installing the Laplaza Addon on Kodi
Enable or Turn ON the Unknown Sources
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app.
Step 2. From the home screen or home menu, navigate up to locate the Setting icon, and click on it.
Step 3. Next, on the new window, scroll down to add-ons and navigate to unknown sources
Step 4. click on the unknown sources and a warning message will appear, select YES to enable the unknown source option.
Step 5. On your remote press the back button or the ESC/backspace key on your keyboard to return to the home menu or home screen.
Installing the Laplaza Addon on Kodi
Step 1. From the home menu or home screen, navigate up to the setting icon, and click on it.
Step 2. On the new window, select “File manager”.
Step 3. Next, on the dialog box that will appear, scroll down to add source and click on it.
Step 4. On the new window, click on <NONE> and enter the media source URL: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/ (ensure you enter the media source URL correctly as any typo error will prevent the installation and once done, click OK.
Step 5. Highlight the dialog box where you will be prompted to enter a name for the media source.
If Kodi auto-populated a name already, just click OK to continue but if not, you may choose any name you want and then click OK.
Step 6. Use the back button your remote or the backspace/ESC key on your keyboard to go back to the home menu or home screen.
Step 7. From the home menu, click on add-ons, and on the new window that will appear, scroll up to locate the add-on icon/installer and click on it.
Step 8. Next on the new window, select the options that say “INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE.
Step 9. On the new window that will come up, locate the name which you saved the media source with.
Step 10. click on this zip file URL: repository.cy4root-master.zip and wait for a message that reads “cy4root Repository Add-on installed” at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 11. click on INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY and scroll to locate “cy4root Repository” and click on it.
Step 12. On the new window, click on video add-ons and select “Laplaza”
Step 13. click on install
If you are using Kodi Leia 18, a dialog box will appear with “THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ADD-ON WILL BE INSTALLED”, click Ok, and wait for the installation to complete.
Install Laplaza Kodi Addon with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type exactly: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/
9. Click on OK.
10. Select enter a name for this media source.
11. Name is Laplaza (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK.
14. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on Laplaza (or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository.cy4root-master.zip
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Cy4root Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Laplaza.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the addons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Laplaza has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Laplaza.
27. Click on Open to start the Laplaza addon.
Use a VPN
We recommend using IPVanish while using the Kodi app. This is to stay private and anonymous on the ISP network while streaming with the Kodi app.
How to Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
How to Use LapLaza Add-on
After installation, click on the back button on your remote, or the ESC or backspace key on your keyboard to return back to the home menu or home screen.
From the home menu, click on the add-on and navigate to video add-ons; LapLaza Kodi add-on is found on that section of the ODI.