Kingo TV on Firestick
This article is about the Kingo TV and will guide you on how to install it on Firestick.
Kingo TV is one of the free streaming services that let you stream movies and TV shows in high quality just like Netflix, Prime Video, and other popular paid streaming services. This android application contains the latest web series, popular streaming movies, Live TV Channels, Drama, and more. This app has no restriction that is why you can use this app anywhere and anytime you want without spending even a penny. In addition, Kingo Tv has set a goal of providing restricted access to files on all genres, and languages that are on demand. This amazing streaming service is brought to you by Redflix. Continue reading and you’ll be guided on how to install it on Firestick.
Install Kingo TV on Firesticks the with Screenshot Guide
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Open the Downloader app and type – https://reviewvpn.com/kngo and click GO.
13. Click Install.
14. Click OPEN.
15. Click Accept to launch Kingo TV.
Features of Kingo TV
Indian Local Languages
This app is a good option for Indian users because it contains video content in the local languages of India.
HD TV Channels
Kingo TV supports more than 500 HD TV channels from 10+ global countries and global languages.
Movies & Web Series
Watch free of over 3000+ latest HD movies and web series in English, Tamil Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and more.
Stream live on your favorite TV channels in their supported languages.
This app also allows you to download any of their contents and watch it later at your convenience.
Kingo TV allows you to send them a request if you want to add some movies and shows to their content. In the request section, you just need to type in the name of your desired movie or show you’d like to see in the app and send it to them.
Safe and Fast Streaming with IPVanish
Slow connection is one of the concerns when streaming online, where if you use too much on the desired bandwidth, the ISPs will then interfere with your connection. Did you also know that ISP knows everything about you, such as all of your traffic goes through your ISP that can see all your unencrypted data? That is why we recommend that you use a VPN to prevent this kind of situation.
We highly recommend that you use IPVanish to solve all of your problems regarding privacy and connections. IPVanish is excellent at giving its users the security they deserve, in terms of security this VPN uses high standard encryption of AES-256 bit, to hide all of your online interaction and data. It also provides unlimited bandwidths to enjoy streaming and prevents ISPs from interfering with your connection to give a fast connection.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Open your Firestick and reach for the search button (magnifying glass icon).
- Type in IPVANISH.
- Select IPVANISH.
- Tap Get or Download.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the download.
- After the download finished, click on the Install.
- After installing select Open.
- Type in your username and password.
- Choose Connect.
- That’s it! You can now stream safely.
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Alternatives for Kingo TV
Here are some of the free streaming services that you can have on Firestick.
- Cinema HD
- Typhoon TV
- CyberFlix TV
- Titanium TV
- BBC iPlayer
- Pluto TV
- OneBox HD
Here are some of the compatible devices for Kingo TV
- Android Smartphone
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Roku TV
Pros and Cons
- Free and Unlimited Content
- Request content
- HD videos
- Downloadable Contents
- Not Available on Amazon store
Kingo TV was developed by Redflix Dev and has over 1,000,000+ total downloads.
Is Kingo safe?
Yes, this app is safe to use and download.
Is this app legal?
Yes, this app is 100% legal.
What is the latest version of this app?
This app is updated, on October 09, 2020., with a version of 1.2
Kingo TV is an android application that serves you the free latest and popular shows. You don’t need to buy or pay monthly just to watch your favorite shows, movies, and web series because this app brings you all of that for free. However, this is just an apk that you install on your firestick; you need to use a third-party app to enjoy its unlimited contents. We hope that this article gives you information about the Kingo TV apk and helps you with how to install it on firestick.