IFC Film Screeners on Firestick
In this article, you are going to get the easiest way of installing the IFC Film Screeners app on your Firestick. Unlike other streaming services, this app releases sci-fi, thrillers, horror, action, erotic art-house, and other movies the same day as they are available in theaters. This is made possible by the Video On Demand (VOD) platform reaching about 50 million homes worldwide via Android, Amazon Fire TV, Apple, PlayStation, X-Box, and Hulu.
However, the IFC Film Screeners app is restricted only to pre-authorized users to view video content shared specifically to them for screening purposes. You will need to have received an email with a screener to use this app.
How to Install IFC Film Screeners Guide
Who wouldn’t enjoy watching their favorite movies on a larger screen? Fortunately, IFC Film Screeners is available on the Amazon app store, and we will provide you a step-by-step guide to install this app on your Firestick:
- Go to your Firestick home screen. Beside “Home”, select the “Search” button using your remote control.
- Using the directional pad of your remote control, type in “IFC Film Screeners”.
- While you type, click on the “IFC Film Screeners” from the search results by pressing the center button of the directional pad.
- When the app is highlighted, press the center button of the directional pad to select the app.
- Select “Get”, then press the center button of the directional pad.
- Once the download is complete, launch the IFC Film Screeners app, or if you wish to use it later, you may return to the Apps section.
How to Install IFC Film Screeners on Firestick with Screenshots
1. From your home screen, go to the magnifying glass icon to Search.
2. Search for the IFC Film Screeners.
3. Select the icon of IFC Film Screeners.
4. Click Download.
5. Click Open.
IFC Film App Features
Streaming is made more convenient with the subtitles provided by the IFC Film Screeners. You can also change the video resolution to have faster streaming and less data bandwidth.
After the 30-day trial from Amazon Prime, the app charges $12.99 per month and $•5.99 per month after a 7-day trial from IFC Films Unlimited. Upon subscription, you can enjoy 100 more channels without the required cable.
Upon opening the app, you can see their content grouped into categories:
- Now Playing: for new film releases
- Coming Soon: for films to be available in theaters soon
- Cannes Winners: a catalog of Cannes Film Festival’s Palme d’Or winners and masterworks from international cinema
- LGBTQ: features the LGBT community from gay boys to lesbian stories and supporting gender equality
- Food on film: includes mouthwatering documentaries, comedies, and culinary journeys from different countries such as England, Germany, Italy, France, and Chinese restaurants to reach all people from the United States
- The Great Outdoors: brings you doses of nature and everything outdoor without even leaving your room
- Romantic comedies: streams sparkling rom-com dialogues and love affairs
- Erotic Thrillers
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Why Use IPVanish on Your Firestick
Using a VPN service is highly important when you stream your favorite shows on your Firestick. Here is why:
- Access to apps and websites with geo-restriction
Installing IPVanish will enable you to watch your favorite series or access some blocked websites with country/regional restrictions.
- Protects Your Online Privacy
Installing IPVanish on your Firestick will remove all your digital fingerprints. It boosts up your online anonymity while streaming on Firestick, Morpheus, Popcorn Time, Kodi, ShowBox, Terrarium, and other streaming apps. When using a VPN, your real IP address is masked by an IP address that is used and shared by other users.
- Secures Your Internet Connection
When connecting to free public WiFi, the risk of your personal information being leaked is high. Using IPVanish’s advanced encryption system will prevent any middleman from hacking your information.
- Prevent Packet Sniffing
Your personal information can be collected, stolen, and sold to advertising companies, then your data is scanned upon crossing its network. ISPs use deep packet inspection to monitor your internet usage and throttle your internet speed. Your connection in turn slows down and makes it difficult to play online games or stream your favorite media. With IPVanish, your traffic is encrypted and at the same time, you will be able to enjoy a smooth and lag-free streaming experience on your Firestick.
- Get Censorship Filters
With IPVanish, you have the power to explore the web without being censored online. This is usually taken advantage of by government agencies, employers, and universities from across the world.
If you want to get protected and enjoy streaming above standard viewing experience, you may read more in IPVanish.
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
IFC Film Screeners Alternative Apps
This app is an excellent selection of TV series, extensive live TV channel line-up available on all streaming devices. At $5.99 per month, you can subscribe to enjoy ad-free streaming and offline downloads. Dependable option for streaming new and classic shows as well as live TV on nearly every platform. It’s a top choice among video streaming services.
If you love adventures, you can enjoy thousands of HD titles worldwide for only a $2.99 per month subscription.
Tubi is a totally free and well-designed video streaming service with an updated and extensive library of movies and shows. However, since it is a free app, you will encounter ads while streaming at 720p resolution.
With its 4K and HD excellent original content, it offers you a great experience in watching your favorites. With a monthly subscription of $8.9, it supports offline downloads, audio descriptions, and multiple viewers and login profiles.
Just like IFC Film Screeners, HBO Max uploads Warner Bros. 2021 movies the same day as movies are released in theaters. It contains a huge catalog of popular movies and shows, supports profile and parental control tools, and offline mobile downloads. However, with $14.99 monthly, its subscription is relatively higher compared to similar apps. It currently does not have audio descriptions and no 4K content.
This popular streaming service offers an impressive library of high-quality shows and movies in one place. It enables you to download and watch your favorite movies offline and 4K streaming. However, with a $6.99 monthly subscription, the app has only basic parental controls to guide their kids, and some 21st Century Fox content is not included.
Compared to other streaming devices, IFC Film Screeners has a much more expensive subscription fee that would give you 100 more channels to access. By using a VPN service, you can enhance your streaming sessions ensuring your privacy and security. We hope that through this article, we are able to help you successfully install this app on your Firestick.
Help us improve by commenting on any of your questions, comments, or feedback below. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com is not affiliated with any App or IPTV Service nor are we endorsing or promoting any. The sole purpose of this article is for educational purposes only.