In this article, we will show how to install Hide.Me VPN on a Firestick.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Hide.Me VPN on Firesticks with Screenshots
- Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say Hide Me to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the Hide Me icon.
4. Click Download
5. Click Open
6. Click Login.
7. Input your username and password to log in.
8. Click Enable VPN.
9. Click OK.
10. Your Hide Me VPN is installed and connected.