How to Install Havoc Horror Kodi Addon
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Havoc Horror Kodi add-on. This is a third party found within the Illuminati repository and has sections such as;
Horror by year,
Horror Production Companies,
Horror TV Shows,
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of Havoc Horror Kodi Addon
- A large collection of horror=r movies, documentaries, and lots more.
- Regular add-on update with trending and new releases
- Categories and subcategories of horror entertainment.
- Easy to customize the interface and standard layout
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
To install Havoc Horror Kodi Addon, follow the below steps:
Enable the Unknown Sources
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app and from the home screen of your Kodi, scroll up to locate the setting icon found at the top left-hand side of your home screen and click on it.
Step 2. On the setting menu option, scroll down to the system and click on it.
Step 3. Next, on the new window that will appear, scroll down to add-ons and click on it to open.
Step 4. Now, navigate a bit right and click on the unknown sources, and on the warning message that will appear, select YES to enable the unknown sources.
Step 5. Return to the home screen by tapping the back button on your remote or the escape/backspace on your keyboard.
Installing Havoc Horror Kodi Addon
Step 1. Now, you are already at the home screen of your Kodi app, scroll up to locate the setting icon and click on it (found at the top left-hand side of your screen)
Step 2. On the new window which is the setting menu, scroll to file manager and click on it.
Step 3. Next, on the file manager menu, scroll down to click on Add Source
Step 4. Now, on the new window that will appear, click on <NONE> and enter the media source URL: http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and then click on OK
Step 5. Next, hover on the textbox with Enter a name for this media Source and enter a name for the media source and then click on OK. For this installation guide, we are going to use “ill”.
Step 6. Next, return to the home screen by hitting the back button on your remote or the escape/backspace key on your keyboard.
Step 7. From the home screen, scroll down to add-ons and click on it.
Step 8. Next, scroll up and click on the add-on browser icon located at the top left corner of your screen.
Step 9. Now, on the new window, click on Install from zip file
Step 10. Next, scroll to ill and click on it.
Step 11. Now, click on repository.illuminati-x.x.x.zip and wait for Add-on enabled message notification at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Step 12. Next, click on Install from Repository
Step 13. Now, click on Illuminati
Step 14. On the new window that will appear scroll down and click on Video add-ons
Step 15. Next, click on Havoc Horror
Step 16. On the new window that will appear, click on Install
Step 17. If you are using Kodi Leia 18, click OK on the textbox with “the following additional add-ons will be installed and wait for Add-on installed notification at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Use Kodi With a VPN
If you are fond of using Kodi to stream content, it is advisable to have a working and strong VPN installed on your device. This will make your IP address secure and private on the internet service provider network. We recommend installing IPVanish as it offers the best VPN service with affordable subscription plans.
With IPVanish, you will be able to bypass geolocation and stream from anywhere around the world. IPVanish has leak protection and a zero-log policy so you need not worry about your online data or browsing history being given out to a third party.
To know more about this VPN, kindly read our IPVanish Review.
Features of IPVanish:
- This VPN will definitely hide all of your online activities from prying eyes, government surveillance, and your ISP.
- It works on all devices and can secure up to an unlimited number of devices.
- 24/7 customer support.
- It also supports P2p file-sharing activities which makes it applicable to torrenting
- Strictly follows No-Log Policy.
- Has a total of 2,000 servers, and 40,000 IPVanish IP addresses in 70+ locations to choose from
- DNS Leak Protection is active by default.
- Military-grade AES-256 encryption follows FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) that oversee the handling of sensitive data.
- It follows a strict No-Logs Policy
- No Bandwidth limits – you can enjoy a full-speed VPN connection without any throttling.
Grab your subscription now!
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.