Free Music on Firestick and Android – 2021 Review
In this article, you will know how to install the Free Music app in simple steps on your Firestick.
If you are familiar with Internet Archive, or archive.org, this app is supported by this website. Contents are contributed by its users, and it continues to run through donations.
The Free Music app is a free library of arts and music videos with no ads.
It features This or That (a burlesque game show), the Coffee House TV arts program, punk bands from Punkcast, and live performances from Groove TV. S
How to Install YMusic on Firestick
- On your Firestick home screen, go to Settings.
- Choose My Fire TV.
- Navigate to Developer Options.
- Turn ON the ADB debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to Home, then click on Search.
- Type in “Downloader” then click the word from the suggested list.
- Select the Downloader icon.
- Click the Get or Download button.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Tap the Open button.
- Choose Allow.
- Click OK.
- Hover to the search engine.
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/freem on the search engine.
- Click on Go.
- Wait for the APK to download.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Select Open to launch the app.
How to Install Free Music on Android
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- In the search box, type in “Free Music APK” to search for any APK file for Android. Click on the “Download” button to start your download.
- Wait for the download to finish then select Install.
- When Free Music is installed, enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. To do this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Launch the app, then search and download the app that you want to install.
*Note: Only download anti-virus software-scanned APK to ensure safe download.
Free Music App Features
- Looks like a browser
- Tabs for app histories, books, videos, audios, software, and images
- Sign up/login options
- Search bar available
- Quick links for About, Blog, Projects, Help, Donate, Contact, Jobs, Volunteer, and People
- Opens a small-sized video when you click the suggested video on the Home page
- 10-second video rewind
- Volume adjustment
- Related videos icon
- Settings, rewind and forward icons are not working.
- Pressing the left and right buttons of the Alexa remote will rewind or fast forward the video.
- Switch video to full screen
- Shows the number of video views and favorites
- Shows video detail: topics, added date, closed caption, scanner, and reviews
- Download Options and numbers (closed caption text, H.264, MPEG2, OGG Video, Torrent)
- Similar Items
Contents are not limited to music only. You will see these filters when you search:
- Text contents
- TV news
- Radio transcripts
- Archived websites
- Media type movies/data
- Topics and Subjects
- Mood Music Video Archive
- Demolition Kitchen Evolution
- Mood Music Video Archive
- Jjuenger Favorites
- Frank5678 Favorites
- Alfernand Favorites
- Js4330 Favorites
How to Download Videos and Music from Free Music App
- Click on the content that you want to watch.
- On the right pane of the screen, you will see the Download Options.
- Select the file format that you want to download.
- It will redirect you to a new page where your media will play. Click on the vertical ellipsis icon, then click on Download.
- Wait for your download to complete.
- Open the file using any media player on your device.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Pros and Cons
- Free app
- A wide selection of content
- Downloadable content
- Several filters for specific searches
- Disproportional screen text, buttons, and video sizes
- Low-quality videos for some of the contents
Stream Safely and Smoothly with IPVanish
To enjoy limitless streaming and downloading with this app, you will have to install a VPN service. This will give you remarkable protection and security specifically with:
- Preventing the ISP from throttling your internet connection which will speed up your streaming experience
- Protecting your browsing activity and personal information from ISPs, potential hackers, and the government
- Unblocking regional-restricted streaming channels
- Bypassing geo-restrictions which enables you to watch from any location
- Accessing Torrent and other P2P websites
Learn more and get IPVanish now.
How to Install IPVanish on Firestick
- On the Firestick home screen, click the “Search” button on the top left corner.
- Type in “IPVanish”.
- Select “IPVanish” from the suggested list below.
- Choose “Download”.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download is complete, click on the “Install” button.
- Select “Open” once installed.
- Type in your username and password.
- Choose “Connect” to start.
How to Install IPVanish on Android
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Select the Google Play search box, and type in “IPVanish”.
- Select IPVanish from the results and tap the “Install” button.
- After the app is installed, tap the “Open” button.
- When you open the app, you will be redirected to the IPVanish login screen. Here, enter your IPVanish username and password, and tap the “Login” button to finally log into IPVanish.
- Select either “Begin Tutorial” to learn more about the IPVanish app, or if you are already familiar with the app, simply tap the “Skip” option.
- You will now see the Quick Connect screen. Select your preferred country, city, and server below the Quick Connect Preferences section, and then tap the “Connect” button.
- Select OK when the Connection request pops up to authorize IPVanish to connect and route your internet traffic through VPN servers.
- From this screen, you can now see the Connection Status, IP Address, Location, Time Connected, and the Server to which you are connected from this screen. To confirm if you are already connected via an IPVanish server, you will see a graph displaying the connection status and the DISCONNECT button displayed on the bottom of the screen.
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Free Music Alternative Apps
If you happen to not like its content or some of its features, or it simply does not work on your devices, there are a number of free music download apps that you can make use of:
- Deezer Music
- Fildo Music
- My Mixtapez Music
- Napster Music
- Music Downloader
- JD Music Player
- Max Music Player
- YouTube Music
- Max Music Player
- Music Folder Player
- GO Music
FAQs for Free Music
Is it free?
Yes, it is 100% free.
Are there ads?
There are no ads within Free Music even if it’s a free application.
Is there a premium version?
There is no premium version of Free Music.
Where can I use the Free Music app?
You can watch and download Free Music on Amazon Fire TV/Firestick and Android devices.
Is there an app website?
Yes, there is. Free Music is only a feature of the Internet Archive website, which you may visit at https://archive.org/details/etree. You can also stream and download on this website.
When it comes to hassle-free download and ad-free streaming, Free Music is undeniably an amazing app for everyone. You can see rare finds that other users may upload to this platform, and download them instantly on your device. However, you can also see many low-quality media. This would not matter though if you will download music. To sum up, Free Music is a decent free app and a worthy addition to your apps.
We hope that we were able to help you install Free Music on your Firestick and Android devices. Feel free to leave your comment on your feedback or questions below.
Note: ReviewVPN.com is not affiliated with any App or IPTV Service nor are we endorsing or promoting any. The sole purpose of this article is for educational purposes only.