Fight Tube Kodi Addon
If you love watching fighting and don’t care about the format, the place or fighting style then Fight Tube Kodi addon is for you. We can’t think of an add on which has the same range of different fighting types as Fight Tube, with well over 30 categories of different types of fighting.
Fight Tube has several great streams and comes with the YouTube Kodi add on which it will automatically install, to enable you to watch fights and streams through YouTube in HD.
It’s a great add on for aggregating amateur and professional content in the same place, with tonnes of hype videos, fight previews and streams from martial arts and boxing events across the world.
Here are the 3 most common errors you will come across with Fight Tube:
- Source not working/slow/frozen: Fight Tube pulls in videos and live links from across the web. When accessing a source always leave Fight Tube up to 10 seconds to find the source, connect to the server and buffer the connection. Many people expect a connection to happen instantaneously, but you must be patient when connecting to live feeds. It’s also worth reloading the source and trying a few others. If none of the sources work, then you may have a bigger problem. Read our in-depth guide to find more fixes linked above.
- Kodi check log error: A check log error can happen for several reasons, but in most cases, it’s as simple as your media cache needing to be cleared. Every piece of content you watch has a few seconds at the start of the video cached. So, if you watch it again, you don’t need to wait for it to load again. While this is great for saving time, over time this file builds up until its full. It happens sooner with low storage devices. To find out how to clear cache and more fixes check our guide linked above.
- Add on won’t install/start: When installing an add on, if you run into problem check you have typed the URL in properly, also check the source for the add on. If the problem persists even after a few tries then read more fixes in our guide linked above.
Fight Tube is unrivaled when it comes to the sheer selection of fight related content on offer through the add on. Not even Sports Devil can offer this depth of content.
Fight Tube also has a good mix of Boxing, MMA, and WWE. Though you could probably get more in-depth content for MMA and WWE with their respective specialized add ons.
A high-quality addon which always seems to have working streams, and more content than you could ever watch.
- GLORY Kickboxing
- HBO Boxing
- IAF – International Aikido Federation
- Bare Knuckle Gypsies
- Behind the Gloves
- Bellator MMA
- BKB Official
- Box nation
- Boxing Legends
- Kungfu Life
- Kung Fu Magazine
- MMA Digest
- MMA Fighting on SBN
- Thai Boxing Voice
- The Ultimate Fighter
- UFC On Fox
- UFC – Ultimate Fighting Championship
- VIP Boxing Promotion
- WAKO Kickboxing
- World Karate Federation
- MMA Junkie
- MMA Weekly
- Portland Wrestling
- Pro Fight League
- Seconds Out
- Shaolin Kung Fu
- SHOWTIME Sports
- British Boxers
- England Boxing
- IFL TV
- Impact Wrestling
- International Federation of Muay Thai
- Irish BKB
- Jiu Jitsu World League
- World Taekwondo
- Wrestling Hub
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Fight Tube Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://rockodi.com/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Fight Tube (this part isn’t critical as long as your remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Fight Tube (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.Rockcrusher-2.2.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Rocks Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Fight Tube again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Fight Tube has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Fight Tube add-on.
Grab your subscription now!
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.