Fight Club Kodi Addon
Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels. Ring any bells? Anyone from the 90’s generation would definitely know these men. It was back then that the World Wrestling Federation (WWE now) became a regular staple for any household.
It became a thing for a father and son to watch such entertainment. Back then we thought that it was real and not a staged entertainment. But now that we have grown up, we already know the hoax. But still, a lot of people remained loyal and still continued to patronize it up to this day. True, it is still very entertaining and may serve as a stress-reliever.
Presently, cable and satellite TV subscriptions have become expensive. You pay $150 a month for something that you do not necessarily use 24/7. You either browse channels for an hour or two when you get home from work but not necessarily stay up late to watch anything. We believe that it is not worth every penny you pay. It just so happens that a certain group of people decided to create an App that can help you minimize your entertainment experience expenses, and that is the Kodi App.
With the Kodi App, you can stream anything you want for free. Why? Because it has an add-on feature and these add-ons help you navigate the web and search for free stuff. Good Deal? Absolutely!
There are so many add-ons to choose from each packed with content that caters to anyone’s preferences and needs. One such add-on is called the Fight Club Kodi Video Add-on. Hailing from the Stream Army Repository, Fight club mainly focuses on the world of wrestling and martial arts. It provides high-quality streaming links for your viewing pleasure.
- Network Livestream
- NXT UK
- Main Event
- This Week
- Tribute to the troops
- Fight Night
- The Ultimate Fighter
- Tuesday Night Contender Series
- Single Matches
- Wrestling weekly
- Indy Wrestling Shows
- Wrestling Archives – Replays
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Click on the “Gear Icon” and select “System”
- At the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Type in http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo
- Highlight the source and rename it to “Stream Army” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Install Zip File” choose “Stream Army” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Select the zip file URL- repository.StreamArmy-10.3.zip
- Wait for the notification “Stream Army Add-on Installed” to appear.
- Select “Install Repository”
- Choose “Stream Army Repo”
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “Fight Club” and “Install”
- Click “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for Fight Club Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Video add-ons” and select “Fight Club”
- There you go, Fight Club is now installed.
How to Install Fight Club on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Fight Club (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Fight Club (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.StreamArmy-10.3.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Stream Army Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Fight Club again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select Version 1.00.006 Stream Army Repo
25. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Fight Club has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on Open to start the Fight Club add-on.
There will always be instances that an add-on might not work perfectly thus we always suggest that you secure yourself a good back up from trusted sources and the only one we recommend here at ReviewVPN. The following add-ons are worthy of our praise so you can consider them as substitutes for the Fight Club:
– Wrestling on Demand
Although not as concentrated as Fight Club, the add-ons listed above will suffice whenever Fight Club experiences issues. But let us assure you that this add-on FIGHTS.
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing the Fight Club Add-on:
Having a hard time downloading The Fight Club Add-on? This can only mean that the repository is incorrect, so please check if you have typed in the correct URL. Also, you make sure that you have installed the correct repository. Checking your internet connection for stability can also help and make sure that you are protected by a VPN. Your ISP constantly monitors your activity and may block certain websites from being accessed. To fix this, use a VPN to make your connection encrypted and anonymous so that your tracks will be covered. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This error can occur maybe because of how Kodi was installed on your device. Follow the proper steps on how to install Kodi to avoid this type of issue. If the issue persists, you can proceed in reinstalling the add-on. If it should persist further, there may be a need to uninstall and reinstall the whole Kodi app itself.
This occurs when your media cache is full. We can prevent this by emptying your cache and making sure that it gets cleaned on a regular basis. Cache build is quite common nowadays because it is one way of making our streaming experience smoother.
The Fight Club Add-on does not keep any of the content on its servers, these are all coursed through 3rd party sites. Wait for the source to load up to 15 seconds and then you can try other suggestions. For other solutions please take time to read our in-depth guide linked above.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
The Fight Club is the perfect fit for WWE enthusiasts. You don’t have to spend a lot of money just to get entertainment at its finest. With the help of Kodi and Fight Club Add-on, you can enjoy to your heart’s content. Have a beer and enjoy it with your peers or if you are going to watch with your son, let him have a sip! We hope that this guide may be able to help you in fulfilling your smackdown! Should any issue arise, do tell us by dropping a comment down below or by contacting us through our social media platforms. Thank you and be a STUNNER!