Fido Kodi Addon
Fido Addon is a third-party Kodi add-on. This add-on has sections such as Movies, TV Box, Live TV, Faith in Humanity, Fitness, Need for Speed, Classic Movies/TV, 24/7 shows, Stand Up Comedy, Kids Area, Music and lots more. Follow the below steps to install Fido Kodi addon.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Fido Kodi Addon
The installation process of this add-on involves the following:
- Enabling the unknown source
- Installing Fido repository
Enabling the unknown sources
Step 1. Open your Kodi App and scroll up to the setting icon and click on it.
Step 2. On the setting menu, scroll down to locate the system option and click on it
Step 3. On the system menu, scroll down to find “add-ons” and click it.
Step 4. Navigate to unknown sources and hover on it. Select YES on the warning message that will appear.
Step 5. Return to the home menu or start menu by tapping the back/arrow button on your remote or the backspace/escape key on your keyboard.
Installing Fido Kodiadd-on
Step 1. From the home menu or the start menu, click again on the setting icon located at the top left corner of your screen
Step 2. On the setting menu, scroll to file manager and click on it.
Step 3. Next, on the new window, navigate to add source and click on it.
Step 4. On the new dialog box that will appear, select <NONE> and then enter the media source URL: http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/ and select OK.
Note: carefully enter the media source URL to avoid any typo error.
Step 5. Highlight the box where you will be prompted to enter a name for this media source file. Here we will use “fantasy” and click OK.
Note: if Kodi auto-populates a name for this add-on on your device, just click on OK to continue the installation process.
Step 6 hit the back/arrow button on your remote or escape/backspace key on your keyboard to navigate back to the home menu or start menu.
Step 7. From the home menu, click on add-ons, and on the new window of add-ons menu, scroll upwards to locate the add-on package installer.
Step 8. Once you locate the ad-on package installer, click on it and the new dialog box, scroll downwards to find the option that says “install from zip file.
Step 9. Click on install from zip file and on the new window, scroll down to locate the name you saved the media source file with and click on it. Here we used Fantasy, so click on Fantasy.
Step 10. Next, on the new dialog window, click on repository.Fido-1.1.zip and wait for the repository to complete its installation. You will receive a notification at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 11. click on install from repository and on the new window, select Fido Add-on Repository.
Step 12. Next, click on video add-ons and on the video add-ons menu, scroll to locate “ Fido Video Add-on” and click on it
Step 13. On the new window, select install and on the new dialog box with “the following additional add-ons will be installed” click on OK and wait for the installation to complete.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Screenshots on How to Install Fido Kodi Addon
- Select the cogwheel in the upper left corner
2. Select System on the bottom left
3. Hover over or select Add-ons on the left.
4. Select Unknown sources to enable
5. Click Yes to enable third-party addons
6. Click on the File manager
7. Click on Add source
8. Click on None to add the URL path source
9. Type http://fantazrepo.uk/repo/
10. Select OK
11. Select enter a name for this media source
12. Name fido1 (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name). Click OK.
13. Select OK.
14. Return to home screen and Select Add-ons
15. Select the add-on browser icon
16. Select install from zip file
17. Select Fido1
18. Select repository.Fido-1.1.zip
19. Wait for Add-on installation notification
20. Select install from repository
21. Select Fido Add-on repository
22. Select video add-ons
23. Select Fido video add-on
24. Select install
25. Select OK and wait for add-on isntalled notification at the top right corner of your screen.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Fido addon has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components
27. Click Fido
28. Select Open to enjoy your add-on.
Use a VPN
Accessing the internet or streaming on Kodi especially with third party addon like Fido add-on requires the use of a VPN. We recommend using IPVANISH VPN while streaming on Kodi. IPVANISH VPN encrypts and masks your IP address thereby making your online data appear anonymous on the internet service provider network (ISP). With IPVANISH VPN, you will be able to bypass geolocation and internet service provider throttling. IPVANISH VPN offers a 30 money-back guarantee and has zero Log policy.
Note: Our IPVANISH REVIEW will give you a piece of detailed information regarding a premium VPN service.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.