FEN Kodi Addon
FEN is an exciting new addon and fork of Exodus. FEN Kodi addon has always added a lot of additional functionality for finding better sources including Furk and Easynews support.
Also, it has several features that you won’t find anywhere else. You can set FEN to auto-start when Kodi starts. You can use its “Discover Similar” function to find movies and TV shows closely related to ones you have just watched, as well as easy to navigate discover and search functions.
FEN offers cached torrent support and it’s up to date and premium scrapers like Furk, Easy News and Resolve URL means you are going to find more high-quality 1080p links and better than on most other Kodi addons.
Combine this with the fact that FEN is compatible with both Trakt and Real Debrid, which means you are in for a real treat of a browsing experience.
Here are some common errors as well as quick fixes to help you get the best out of FEN:
- Source not working/slow/frozen: If a source doesn’t work, it could be for several reasons. It takes time for your device to connect to a server that may be across the world, accesses your source a start to stream it. Give it as much as 15 seconds to load. Next, you want to refresh it and use a VPN to make sure that your source isn’t being blocked. Check here for the best VPN deal. If none of these fixes work, read more of our guide linked above.
- Script Error: Script errors occur when there is a missing or corrupted script in either the add on or your Kodi installation. A script error may prevent the addon from installing or even running. To check the problem doesn’t lie with the add on, try re-installing it and making sure that it is a fresh install. If the problem remains then you may need to either update or freshly install Kodi. To find out how to update and reinstall Kodi as well as other fixes read on our guide linked above.
- Kodi check log error: Over time as you watch more content, you are increasingly likely to get this. Every time you load a page of an add on, or a piece of content, a little snippet is stored in your media cache. This allows much faster loading the second time around and means that you don’t have to wait every time you want to watch something, particularly if you watched part of it last night. Depending on the storage space of your device, this cache will fill up quickly. When it comes to emptying the cache, it depends on your device. To learn about how to empty the cache of your Kodi and other fixes for the check log error read our fix guide linked above.
FEN is an exciting addon that many of us are keeping a close eye on. The auto-start function when Kodi boots up is inspired and something no one else has done before.
What’s attractive about FEN is that it’s obviously being run by some talented developers, who have experience designing Kodi addons. The applications, features, and updates show a team that has done this before and knows what users are looking for.
There are plenty of Exodus forks, but few are willing to grow and improve on the codebase. For us, FEN is a must-have and if it keeps going like this is sure to be a top Kodi addon for years to come.
- TV Shows
- My Trakt Lists
- In Progress
- Kodi Library
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install FEN Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://tikipeter.github.io
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is FEN (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on FEN (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.tikipeter-0.0.3.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Tikipeter’s Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select FEN again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying FEN has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the FEN add-on.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.