Entertain Me Kodi Addon
Here are the most common errors you are likely to come across with Chains of Absolution:
- Kodi check log error: A check log error can happen for several reasons, there may be a corrupted file that has been downloaded onto your system, or your Kodi installation needs to be upgraded. The most likely reason though is a full media cache. Over time, each item of media you see, or watch is cached in a media file. This allows your system to load faster and work smoother. This cache file fills up, faster if your device has a small or limited amount of storage. A check log error happens when the cache needs to be emptied. Find out how to do that and more, read our in-depth guide linked above.
- Source not working/slow/frozen: When trying to connect to a media source, almost always this is being hosted on a server not owned by the addon. So, the process can be slow, and sometimes the link will look like it doesn’t work. That’s because it can take up to 20 seconds for the connection to happen. Also bear in mind, due to the illegal nature of your viewing, the link may be blocked by your internet provider. So be sure to use a VPN when watching anything on Kodi or Chains of Absolution. Check here for the best VPN deal. For other problems and fixes read our in-depth guide linked above.
- Could not connect to URL/Download: Being unable to download the addon, generally means a simple spelling mistake with the URL. Make sure the URL is correct, and you are using a VPN. This prevents your internet provider from blocking your downloading of the addon. For more fixes read our guide linked above.
Entertain Me comes from a great repository pedigree. Stream Army doesn’t host addons that don’t mean business.
Each item of content has 3 links, and for some reason, the 3rd link always seems to work, so if you want to save yourself time just use the 3rd link.
We like that Entertain Me just keeps it really simple. You can arrange titles by different filters like trending, new, year, etc. But basically, this is an addon for someone who wants fast and new content quickly.
No hundreds of sections and libraries to navigate.
A big drawback for us is the lack of 3rd party integration. Currently Entertain Me doesn’t work with either Trakt or Real Debrid, in fairness this isn’t much of a problem if the links keep working. But moving forward we would love to see increased integration with premium service to get the best out of the addon.
One to watch.
Categories in Entertain Me include:
- TV Shows
- Upcoming Dates
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Entertain Me Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Entertain Me (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Entertain Me (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.streamarmy-10.3.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Stream Army Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Entertain Me again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select Version 1.00.010 (Stream Army Repo)
25. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Entertain Me has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on Open to start the Entertain Me add-on.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.