Empflix Kodi Addon Overview
This article will guide you to install the EmpFlix Kodi Addon.
Empflix is the same as YouPorn as it comes from another massive porn website that you have never heard of because all anyone thinks of is Porn Hub. You can access tens of thousands of videos across over 70 categories.
The categories are easy to navigate, and as another Porn website backed add on you can rely on the links being fast and in HD quality to give you the best viewing possible. Also, no lengthy waiting times for your video to start playing.
You can download this addon individually from Fusion’s TV addons.
Along with Empflix, you will also get these 12 addons when you download Fists of Fury from the Megatron repository: XXXtreme, Fantasti.cc, Hot Goo, Just For Him, Tube8, Large Cam Tube, Lube Tube, Adult Hideout, Ultimate White cream, Video Devil, Wildfire, and You Jizz.
For more details about different adult addons for Kodi, you may check out these articles:
To enjoy the EmpFlix addon on Kodi using your firestick, you need to jailbreak your firestick first.
If you haven’t installed Kodi yet on your firestick account, you need to have a downloader first before doing it so.
Install EmpFlix Kodi Addon Guide
- Make sure Kodi is up and running and that you have allowed add ons from unknown sources
- Click on settings which is the cog on the top left-hand corner of the home screen
- Go to System and Turn on Unknown Sources if you haven’t already done so
- Return to System and click File Manager
- Click Add source and then choose “Add None”
- A URL bar will pop up, enter the following exactly: https://fusion.tvaddons.co. If for any reason the URL does not work, enter it into Google and add the word mirror to find a working URL
- Name the Source Fusion TV Repo
- Return to the home screen and click add ons and then the box icon
- Go to Install from Zip file
- Click on the Fusion TV Repository
- Choose Kodi-Repos
- Select xxx-adult
- Click the repository.kodiadult-1.0.0.zip
- Go back to the add-on browser and click Install from Repository
- Look for XBMC-Adult Addons
- Tap on Video Add-ons
- Select Fantasti.cc Addon
- Click the Install button
How to Install Empflix on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://fusion.tvaddons.co
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Empflix (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Empflix (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click kodi-repos
19. Click xxx-adult
20. Click on repository.xbmcadult-1.0.7.zip
21. Select on Install from repository.
22. Click on XBMC-Adult Addons
23. Pick Video add-ons.
24. Select Empflix Video again.
25. Click on Install.
26. Select Version 2.0.15 XBMC-Adult Addons
27. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
28. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Empflix has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
29. Click on Open to start the Empflix add-on.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
EmpFlix Kodi Addon Features
- Easy-to-use interface
- Videos play immediately
- Full of categories (70 items)
- Length of the videos are not longer than 15 minutes
- Not for straight porn only
- Amateur Porn
- Arabian Porn
- Asian Girls Fucking
- Babes Fucking
- Bizarre Sex
- Cartoon Sex
- Classic Adult Videos
- Club Chix
- Creampie Sex
- Double Penetration
- Facial Cum Shots
- Fat Girls
- Fetish Sex
- Foot Fetish
- Gang Bang Fucking
- Gay/Bi-Male Fucking
- German Porn
- Granny Sex
- Group Sex
- Huge Tits
- Huge Cocks
- Petite Girls
- Porn Stars
- Public Sex
- Sex Toys
- Storyline Sex
- Teen Girls
- UK Dogging
- Upskirt Down Blouse
- VR Room
Pros and Cons
- 67 categories to choose from
- videos play easily
- easy to use interface
- Videos are shorter
- Not all videos are top rated
- Some are not in full HD
Alternative Addons for EmpFlix
There are a lot of porn addons available on Kodi. Here is the list of alternatives to choose from:
- Ultimate Whitecream
- Adult Hideout
- Panty Raiders
- Video Devil
- Tube 8
Should I Use Kodi with a VPN?
We always recommend that you use Kodi with a VPN for several reasons:
- Much of the content that you will watch on Kodi using unofficial add on isn’t being streamed and shared legally. This means that over time many of the links that you use will be blocked, either because the content provider has served a DMCA notice, or the ISP has blocked the URL for other reasons
- Up to 50% of all online content is blocked by your ISP. This could be because the material is illegal or of questionable origin. The problem is, that you don’t get to choose which half you see
- A VPN helps to view any content by encrypting your connection with a 256-bit AES encryption. The same type used by the US military. This means that no one, not even your ISP can stop you from viewing content. Because they can’t see what URL your request is bound for. Only that your connection disappears into your VPN’s DNS and reappears later.
- Watching adult content means you may come across country restrictions on content like the UK porn block, or region-restricted content. Your VPN allows you to log onto servers in countries without restrictions and access any content you want
- You are also able to obscure and change your original IP address to stop any traffic from being traced back to you, providing your VPN has no DNS leaks and has a solid zero logs policy
We recommend installing an active VPN on your device before downloading and installing Adult Kodi addons. This is to keep your connection encrypted and anonymous.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
What is Kodi?
Kodi first came around in 2002, when Xbox users hacked together software that would allow them to play and store media on their Xbox, since then the software has grown enormously, to become one of the most downloaded open-source media players in the world.
Kodi has become popular for several reasons, probably foremost amongst these are the thousands of addons, builds, and repositories that have been contributed by developers all around the world. These add-ons allow users to watch everything from blockbuster TV shows to obscure documentaries from foreign countries.
On top of this Kodi has had 17+ years of development and features, which means there really isn’t much it cannot do. It supports a wide range of codec or video formats and has almost 1,000 legal and legitimate add-ons to help users, as well as thousands more that are unsanctioned and added by third-party developers.
Kodi’s 10-foot user interface allows users to use the software to turn their TV into a home entertainment center and automatically scale and control Android applications effectively.
What is an Add On?
An add on allows a user to carry out a specific function and can be downloaded either through the Kodi Store or for unofficial add ons you would allow access to unknown sources and download directly from a URL.
Think of Kodi as an iPhone, and the add ons as applications.
The add ons are what really bring Kodi to life, turning it from a media player into a diverse entertainment center.
- Kodi check log error: This error may never come up if you are running a big storage device like the Nvidia Fire shield. However, with an Amazon Firestick, you’ll get this after a few days of streaming. Each piece of media you watch as well as every page of a Kodi addon’s navigation is cached as a media snippet, to make loading smoother and the faster second time around. So this is great for navigating Kodi, but the cache fills up quickly the more content you watch. Once full you will start getting the check log error.
- Script Error: You will get a script error when installing Empflix. This means that a script is missing either in Kodi or the addon. If you try to reinstall Empflix and still get the same error, then the problem is with your Kodi installation. Kodi may have been corrupted by another addon or just need updating. To find out how to fix your Kodi installation and other steps read our in-depth guide linked above.
- Source not working/slow/frozen: Empflix should play quick sources directly from the website. Be patient when the source is trying to connect. Wait up to 15 seconds and maybe try to play the source in a lower quality. If that doesn’t work, try another source and make sure that your VPN is connected as your ISP may be blocking your content. For more fixes read our fix guide inked above.
- Could not connect to URL/Download: Check that you have spelled the URL correctly and you are downloading it from the right repository. Also, you have a working VPN, so you can be sure your ISP isn’t blocking your content. Check here for the best VPN deal. For other fixes read our in-depth guide linked above.
Empflix is a great addon, although it doesn’t quite matchup up to XXX-O-DUS just like YouPorn the limitation is that it only fetches videos from one website, whereas other addons will scrape over 40 top websites. Still, you will get more choices and categories than you need.
A big drawback to Empflix is the lack of search function, which makes looking around fiddly, and a bit of a faff if you know exactly what you want to watch and don’t fancy browsing through hundreds of videos. It seems like a basic mistake to make with an addon with this much content to choose from.
We hope that this article helps you obtain the necessary information you need to install the EmpFlix Kodi Addon