Dynasty TV IPTV Review
The dynasty TV IPTV prides itself as one of the major IPTV providers. Their services are affordable and allow for multiple device connectivity. We don’t really recommend it but here is what it offers. By the way, make sure to buy a VPN if you use it.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any IPTV services.
Brief Over of IPTV
IPTV stands for internet protocol television. It is a service that uses the data connection (via the internet) to deliver video content to its end users. Often, IPTV is mistaken to offer the same service like YouTube. Even though both use the internet to deliver video content, IPTV has different channels for you to choose from.
IPTV providers offer users a different channel which includes sports, news, documentary, entertainment and lots more.
How IPTV Work
IPTV work in three different ways:
- Time-shifted media: here you can be able to watch your past favorite TV show, movies or sports events within a stipulated period.
- Video on demand: this allows you to navigate on the list of your favorite movies or TV shows and save them. Video content saved on the VOD section of IPTV can be viewed anytime or anywhere; this means that VOD offers unlimited validity of storage while time-shifted media has a limited validity of stored video contents.
- Live IPTV: this service can be used to watch live events such as sports or news. You can have access to your favorite video content that is being aired live while you are still on the go.
From the above, we believe you are now familiar with what IPTV (internet protocol TV) is.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Dynasty TV IPTV
Dynasty TV is an internet protocol TV service provider. If you are looking for an excellent alternative to traditional cable TV, then Dynasty TV IPTV is for you. They offer over 2,500 channels for you to choose from.
These channels come in live, Full High Definition video quality. The 2,500 channels are in these categories: movies, TV shows, documentary, drama, action, sports.
Dynasty TV IPTV also offers local channels from the following countries; the united states of America, the United Arab Emirates, the united kingdom and Canada and international channels from the following continents Asia; the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Latin America, and South Africa.
Dynasty TV IPTV also provides video on demand and Catch Up TV.
The Live channels include
- Pay per view events
- 24/7 television
- Newer television
- Network TV (USA Channels)
- Regional and national TV shows
- United States of America sports
- United kingdom sports
- 27/7 news
- Canada sports
- And lots more.
Creating Your Favorite Channel List on Dynasty TV IPTV
On Dynasty TV IPTV, you can create a list of your favorite channels; this helps you to have all your frequently viewed channels in one folder for easier access.
We will highlight the step by step process you can follow to create your favorite list of channels.
- You will see on your Dynasty TV remote an arrow pointing left, tap on it while on the home screen of your Dynasty TV. When the menu opens, select live stream.
- Double-click on the back button on the remote to bring a dialog box with the list of live TV for you to choose from.
- From here, select the list of channels you want, then navigate, press and hold the OK button that is on your remote, it will bring a dialog box prompting you to “Add favorites.
- Double-click on the back button and choose the “favorites channels”
- You will see the list of all your added channels on the favorite channel list.
***should in case you want to remove a channel from the favorite list, go the channel list click on it and when it opens, highlight the channel you want to remove from the list using your remote and click on the channel option, select remove from the list; confirm your new changes by clicking on “OK” that will show up on your screen.
Dynasty TV IPTV has different subscription plans for you to choose from depending on your budget. One good side of Dynasty TV IPTV is that it allows for multiple device connectivity.
For a one-month subscription, Dynasty TV bills $15 and this allows you to connect just only one streaming device at a go!. To be able to connect two to four streaming devices; you need to add extra $10-$35.
As of writing this post, Dynasty TV IPTV does not allow the trial of any sort; which means to use any service, you will have to subscribe.
Dynasty TV IPTV is all streaming device compatible. You can install Dynasty TV IPTV on the following device:
NVIDIA SHIELD, Android TV, Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV stick 4K, MAG, WeTV (browser), STBEmu, Avov, Android phones, Kodi, iPad,iPhone, tablets, Computer: WINDOWS, MAC, LINUX and lots more.
Use Dynasty TV IPTV with MX Player
Install an active virtual private network on your device before accessing any IPTV service; this is because most IPTV service providers don’t have valid licenses to some channels they offer, and as such, accessing their service will make your information vulnerable.
As of the moment, Dynasty TV IPTV does not give a comprehensive guide on how to install this service on any streaming device, however, we researched and found how you can integrate Dynasty TV on MX player.
Note – We recommend installing an active VPN on your device before using any IPTV service. This is to keep your information private as many of the IPTV providers don’t have a legal license to some of the channels they offer. We recommend IPVANISH VPN.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Dynasty TV is a great try for someone to looking for an excellent IPTV service. You will get great value for your money with the list of amazing channels to choose from. However, just like every other IPTV provider, it has its errors and glitches.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any IPTV service nor do we endorse or are affiliated with any service.