Distro TV Overview
This article will help you install the Distro TV app on Firestick and Android.
Distro TV is a live streaming app that has over 100+ free live channels and video-on-demand content. It also offers you lots of free TV shows and movies from different countries. This app will give you all the latest news and happenings around you, hot issues from other countries, and entertainment.
Distro TV was popular for cord-cutters who want to stream live anywhere and anytime they want because this app works well on all devices including Firestick and Android. You can get this app on Firestick, and the good thing is it is an official amazon app, so you don’t need to Jailbreak your Firestick and Install the Downloader App to install it.
Is Distro TV Safe and Virus-free?
We tested this app using VirusTotal and found no threats or any malicious files and malware.
Despite having good results, we still need to be vigilant in protecting our privacy while streaming.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN will definitely help us maintain our security and anonymity while using Distro TV.
Here’s how you can Install The Best VPN For Firestick and All Devices.
Distro TV APK Download for Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
2 Methods to Install the Distro TV on Firestick
We will show you two ways on how you can install the Distro TV on a firestick:
Install Distro TV App Via Amazon App Store
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can install the Distro TV on Firestick.
- From the home screen of your firestick, scroll one to the right to go to Find.
- Select “Search”.
- Type in the Distro TV app.
- Click on the suggestion.
- Select the Icon of the Distro TV app.
- Tap on the Get or Download button to install the app.
- Wait a few minutes for the app to be installed.
- Click Open to launch the app.
- There you go! You have successfully installed the Distro TV app.
How to Install Distro TV App on Firestick using a Third-Party App
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can jailbreak Firestick, to install the Distro TV app.
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. In the search bar, type in https://reviewvpn.com/dst and Click Go.
15. Wait for the file download to finish.
16. Click Install.
17. Wait for the installation to be done.
18. Select Open to launch the app.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
No Sign-Up Process
This app does not require its users to sign up or create an account before watching.
- It has a simple and user-friendly UI.
- A search button to quickly find channels.
- Favorite button to compile all of your favorite channels in one place.
- It covers lots of channels categorized by type, which are all free to watch.
Here is a List of Channels Distro TV Covers
News & Opinion
- OAN Plus
- Law & Crime
- Real Vision
- Business Rockstars
- Black Enterprise
- Galaxy TV
- Dungeon TV
- The Film Detective
- Lone Star
- Christmas Classics
- OML on Revry
- Watchit Scream!
- Frightflix and more…
Shows & Comedy
- CJC Television Network
- Glewed TV The Vault
- Studio C
- Humor Mill
Fun & Games
- World Poker Tour
- Chive TV
- fw.tv by Firework
- Trailer Channel
- Dot Esports
- Whistle TV
- World of Free Sports TV
- LAX Sports Network
MMA & More
- XFC TV
- Channel Fight
- Hard Knocks
- MMA Junkie
- United Fight Alliance and more…
- Wired2fish TV
- Outside TV
- Slopes TV
- Horizon Sports
- Chopper town
Reality & Docs
- Operation Repo
- Law & Crime
- The Boat Show and more…
- US Weekly TV
- Young Hollywood
- Revry News
- Cooking Panda and more…
- Neural Focused
- Only 90s Kids Will Understand
- Texas-Sized Hits
- Can You Dig It
- Trending and more…
- Drone Channel
- Quietude 4K
- Fireplace Lounge
- Relaxing Raid and more…
It also has content on-demand such as movies, sitcoms, and more in different genres including, HOOkd, Family, Sport & Fitness, Movie Kingdom, Drama, Action Thriller, Comedy, Sci-Fi, and more.
Here are some of the compatible devices for the Distro TV app.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung TV
Pros and Cons
- Easy to navigate using only the remote.
- It covers lots of free channels.
- Good quality of videos.
- It does not serve any ads.
- Buffering time when playback.
- It does not have any stop button.
Fast streaming with Surfshark
Distro TV covers worldwide channels and offers you worldwide content, but some of these are geo-restricted, which means you cannot access these contents if you are outside the specific area. However, having a Virtual Private Network will help you solve this issue, which will destroy geo-block and bypass censorship or restriction to access any restricted content.
There are lots of VPNs out there, but we highly recommend using Surfshark to help you with this kind of issue and provide you with lots of benefits. One of the benefits that this VPN offers is the high-standard encryption that will safeguard all of your data. Surfshark will also encrypts your identity and keeps you anonymous online to protect you from any trackers or hackers.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Alternatives for Distro TV App
We list down some of the Live TV streaming apps alternatives to Distro TV that you can install on your Firestick and android. To know more about the app, kindly read their corresponding articles.
Distro TV was offered by DistroScale, Inc. and was launched in 2019 with over 50,000+ downloads.
Is Distro TV safe?
Yes, this app is safe to use.
Is Distro TV free?
Yes, this app is free to download and use.
Can I get Distro TV on Roku TV?
Yes, this app also works well on Roku TV and other devices.
Distro TV is a popular free TV that puts all channels worldwide in one app. This app offers movies, TV shows, sports, news, and more for free, it is also a good option for those who want to stay updated with the latest news and gossip happening around. The good thing about this app is it works well on any device and does not require its users to sign up or register. We hope that this article gives you information about the Distro TV app and helps you with how to install it on Firestick and Android.