Disney Plus Kodi Addon Overview
In this article, we will help you install Disney Plus Kodi Addon on Firestick.
This tutorial will teach you how to successfully install Disney Plus Kodi add-on. Disney Plus Kodi is a well-known add-on hosting Disney content and lots more. Disney Plus offers TV shows such as star wars: Forky asks a question, Marvels Herk Project, Star Wars, Pixar, The Clone Wars, Simpson, Duck Tales, and The Mandalorian. This add-on was developed by Huisman Matt and supports WideVine DRM (input stream adaptative Module).
Before you will be able to use Disney Plus Kodi add-on, you must subscribe to Disney Plus.
Features of Disney Plus Kodi add-on
- Due to wideVine L3 Disney Plus, Disney plus Kodi add-on supports 1280×720 @23.90 FPS quality which is the same as when using this add-on on a browser.
- Multiple language support
- 5.1DD Plus (audio support compatible) and 2 channel
- A huge database of Disney Plus content
- Daily Kodi add-on update
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Disney Plus Kodi Addon
Check if the UNKNOWN SOURCE is enabled on your Kodi app; if it’s not enabled, follow the below steps to enable it:
- Launch your Kodi app
- From the main menu, go to the top left corner of your screen and click on the setting logo or icon.
- Scroll down on the window that will appear and select SYSTEM.
- On the system window, scroll down to Add-ons and go to UNKNOWN SOURCES.
- Click on UNKNOWN SOURCES: once you click on it, a warning message will come out. At this point, click YES.
- Go back to the home screen or the main menu by pressing the BACKSPACE or ESC key on your keyboard or the back button on your remote.
Installing this add-on:
- The next step is to click again on the setting icon. On the new window which comes up, click on FILE MANAGER.
- On the FILE MANAGER window, click on ADD SOURCE.
- Click on <NONE> and enter the media source link: http://k.slyguy.xyz and click OK. Once done, click on “ENTER A NAME FOR THIS MEDIA SOURCE” (you may choose any name you want)
Ensure that you enter correctly the media source link URL.
- Press the BACKSPACE or ESC key thrice or the Back button on your remote to return to the home screen or the main menu.
- Click on Add-on
- Scroll up to locate the Add-on logo at the top left side of your screen and click on it.
- Next, click on INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE on the new window.
- Scroll down or up to locate the name you saved the media source with. Once you find it, click on it and select this: repository.slyguy.zip wait for a message at the top right corner of your screen notifying you of the successful installation.
- Click on INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY. On the install from the repository window, scroll down to locate: SlyGuy Repo and click on it.
- Select video add-ons and navigate to find Disney+ when you locate it, click on it
- It will bring out the installation window, click on INSTALL.
- On the dialog box that says “THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ADD-ON WILL BE INSTALLED”
- Click “OK” and wait for the installation to complete.
- Press the Back button on your remote or the ESC OR BACKSPACE button on your keyboard to return to the home screen.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Disney Plus Kodi add-on with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type in http://k.slyguy.xyz/
9. Click on OK.
10. Select Enter a name for this media source.
11. The name is Disney Plus. (You may choose a different name that is suitable for you).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK again.
14. Select Addons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on Disney Plus (or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository.slyguy.zip
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Slyguy Repository.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Disney Plus.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the addons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Disney Plus has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Disney Plus.
27. Click on Open to start the Disney Plus addon.
Why do You Need a VPN on Kodi?
We recommend using Surfshark while streaming with Kodi. Surfshark is very affordable and has a 30-day money-back guarantee. This is to keep your online data safe and private. Streaming with Kodi or accessing the internet without a VPN makes your IP address public and whatever activity you are doing online can be monitored or tracked by your Internet service provider or government. You can bypass geo-locations and ISP throttling with Surfshark.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SURFSHARK REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.