Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Addon
Let’s take a look at one of the most exciting add ons on Kodi at the moment. We’re going to cover Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Addon. Looking at its basic features, how to install it, and also answering all the most common questions you’d want to be answered.
This brings together two of the most popular add ons of 2018, the still functional Destiny, and Deathstar which lately has become unstable and is fading into obscurity.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a 100% legal and free-to-use open-source media player. First invented in 2002, the software is still going strong and is now run by the XMBC Foundation, allowing Kodi to be paid for by trusted partners and allowing the software to be regularly updated.
Kodi is now on its 18th version and updates come out regularly, it has an almost unrivaled codec library which means it can be used to play almost any form of media known to man.
In addition, Kodi has a 10-foot user interface, meaning you can turn your TV into a home entertainment center with ease. When used in conjunction with an Android TV box, you can use the application direct to TV. Of course, who could forget their unofficial library of thousands of add on giving you access the live sports, movies, tv shows and so much more?
What is an Add On?
An add-on delivers additional features to Kodi. By itself, Kodi is really just a media center. So, by installing add ons you can deliver added functionality and links to external sources.
Add ons like Destiny of Deathstar use web scrapers to accumulate links to content across the internet, allowing you to watch tv shows, movies, and other content. Without the add-on, Kodi could do not do this by itself.
What is Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Addon?
Destiny of Deathstar Kodi addon is actually a combination of some of the add ons from two of the hottest providers around. Combining the favorite add ons from Destiny and Deathstar together in one giant add on package
- Easy to use with a really simple User Interface
- Large library of TV shows and films
- Specially devoted Kids TV section
- Access Ace streams and M3U8 playlists
- Keep track of the latest episodes of your favorite TV shows using their TV show tracker. Negating the need to have a Trakt account
- M3U8 integration means that you can access Live TV
- Watch other shows while searching links for something else
- Access torrent links without a Real Debrid or Premiumize account
- Import scrapers from other add ons
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to install Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Addon
Destiny of Deathstar Kodi addon can be up and running in a matter of minutes using our installation guide below
- Open up Kodi
- Navigate to settings from the home screen and then click Sources
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen and click File Manager
- Click add source and then “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL pop up bar that comes up type in: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo (This link should work, but in the rare occasion it doesn’t you can use Google to look for a working mirror site)
- Name the source DoD and then click ok to add it to your file manager
- Click Add ons and then install from .zip file
- Select your Destiny of Deathstar file which will now unzip, making it ready for installation
- Now click install file from repository
- Click Destiny of Deathstar Repo
- Click Video Add ons and then install, also click install for additional add ons which it asks to install
- Destiny of Deathstar should be accessible from your Kodi home screen
How to Install Destiny of Deathstar on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Destiny of Deathstar (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Destiny of Deathstar (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on EzzerMacs Wizard Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Deathstar again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Deathstar has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Deathstar add-on.
Is it Safe to Use?
This is an exciting new add on, an amalgamation of two very popular add ons, it’s completely safe to use when downloaded from the official repository.
Is it Legal or Grey?
The add on like most operates in a grey area as they do not store the content themselves but allow users to access links from across the web. However, in the eyes of the law, this isn’t legal.
To safeguard your identity and also allow you to access the service we recommend you use a VPN whenever you use Kodi.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
Absolutely. A VPN works by encrypting the connection from your computer to your VPN’s DNS Server. Your Internet Service Provider is then unable to see anything which is being sent or transmitted.
Many websites are blocked by your ISP, but they are unable to block access if they don’t know what sites you are looking at.
Many VPN’s encryptions are unbreakable and you can use different servers to mask your IP and your identity. Allowing you to maintain your privacy online.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
Destiny of Deathstar is pretty new and is getting updated regularly, but only came out early this year
We always recommend that you have multiple add ons installed. Due to the nature of the content that they distribute they are liable to go down at any time. So, having 10 or more installed just means that you can always access content when you want to.
Here are a few of our favorite things:
- Exodus Redux
- The Magic Dragon
- Zion TV
- Maverick TV
Or use Google to check for the best Kodi Add ons which many reviewers and websites update weekly. Read our article on Top Kodi Addon.
Destiny of Deathstar is a really exciting addon that adds features we haven’t seen in other add ons before, as well as bringing together the best features from two well-respected providers.
Momentum is with the addon at the moment, and it also is one of the first add ons which can be used well without Trakt, Real Debrid, or Premiumuze and still give the same functionality.