Install Cyberflix TV On Google Chromecast
Cyberflix TV is a popular streaming application to watch movies on the internet. This app has a huge movie & TV show collection that people can watch on their Google Chromecast or any Android-powered device.
If you want to install Cyberflix tv on your Google Chromecast, you need to download its Android application package (APK). Cyberflix TV’s latest version (version 3.3.2) comes along with new features and additional video links.
Cyberflix TV is one of the best applications that give you an advertisement-free video streaming experience. This video streaming app is available with subtitle support, which is a good thing for non-English individuals. The reason behind the Cyberflix TV app’s popularity is its regular updates as well as its ad-free media content.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these apps.
Cyberflix TV App Filelinked Codes
If you’ve installed a filelinked store on your Google Chromecast or Android-based devices, you can download the updated version of CyberFlix TV from the filelinked store to your device directly.
Install Cyberflix TV App on Google Chromecast with Screenshots
1. Turn on the Google Chromecast device and scroll to your account from the home screen.
2. On the upper right of the screen, choose > Settings.
3. Once in Settings, scroll down to System > About.
4. Scroll down to Android TV OS Build & click on it seven times until it goes into Developer options and it’s gonna say “you are now a developer”.
5. Click the Back Button, scroll down to see the Developer options.
6. Go back to Settings and select > Apps.
7. Scroll down to Security & Restriction – to turn on Unknown Sources.
8. Go back to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
9. Type in Downloader app.
10. Select the Downloader.
11. Click Install.
12. Open the Downloader app.
13. Type in the Cyberflix TV app download URL/APK – https://reviewvpn.com/cyber
14. Wait for a few seconds for the file download progress
15. Click Install
16. Click Done.
17. Click Delete > click Delete again
18. Go back to the Home screen. Click SEE ALL.
19. Click Cyberflix TV icon.
20. Select Allow.
21. Click Ok.
22. Click Exoplayer (Native).
23. Select Accept.
24. Enjoy Watching.
Cyberflix TV Features
- It has external video player support
- Subtitles support
- Fast Servers
- Regular updates with new features
- Dependable video links
- New & enhanced video source
- Clean & intuitive interface
- Android TV Mode
- No Advertisements
- Built-in casting
- HD and Full HD video links
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
CyberFlix TV App Details and Extras
If you’ve used Terrarium TV before, you’ll immediately see the same design and layout CyberFlix TV app features. The CyberFlix TV app has an easy-to-use interface along with movie & TV show Categories. The streaming app also has tons of Sub-Categories, which include Most Popular, Genre, Trending, and a lot more. One of the CyberFlix TV app’s best features is it allows you to watch a trailer before streaming the content.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Is CyberFlix TV Legal?
Yes, the CyberFlix TV app is completely legal for the reason that it does not host any media content on its server. The streaming app only gets the video links from the web.
Is it safe to use?
Yes, the CyberFlix TV app is absolutely safe & secure to use.
Is the CyberFlix TV app free?
You can use the CyberFlix TV app for free
What are the alternatives to the CyberFlix TV app?
There are tons of Cyberflix alternatives, which include BeeTV, Titanium TV, Morpheus TV, TeaTV, and a lot more.
WhatCyberFlix TV does?
The CyberFlix TV app helps you watch your favorite movies and TV shows. The app has a huge database of free, popular, or trending movies and TV shows that you can stream anytime.
Pros and Cons
- One of Terrarium TV’s most recognizable & best functioning clones
- It has a slick & customizable user interface
- Absolutely free and advertisement-free
- The app updates regularly
- Best streaming application for those familiar with Terrarium
- It has a wide selection of entertainment content
- It has no Autoplay
- As it utilizes third-party media content, the links are expected to change over time
- Doesn’t allow users to stream torrents
Why You Need A VPN
When you access a website on the web, you start by connecting to your ISP or Internet Service Provider. You will then be redirected to the websites that you want to visit. All of your internet traffic passes via your ISP’s servers, which means your Internet Service Provider can see & log everything you’re doing on the internet. Your Internet Service Provider can give your browsing history to government agencies, interested organizations, and advertisers.
Nonetheless, you can avoid this situation by using a Virtual Private Network or VPN. A VPN service redirects your web traffic via a particularly configured server. Wherein, the VPN conceals your real IP address and encrypts all the information you send and receive. If someone can intercept the encrypted data, it will look scrambled and it’s unreadable.
However, the best VPN service for unblocking popular streaming platforms is IPVanish. IPVanish can unblock Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and many more.
- Amazing speed
- Anonymous Torrenting
- With owned server network
- Unlimited P2P Traffic
- Allows unlimited connections at the same time
- 256-Bit AES Encryption
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- SOCKS5 Web Proxy
- Has additional privacy features
- Geo-Locked Content Access
- Platforms: IOS, Mac, Windows, Android, Firestick/Fire TV, Roku, Linux
- Zero Logs
- Privacy & security features: OpenVPN, IKEv2, & L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Google Chromecast with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote then select Search.
2. On the search bar, you can use the google voice assistant to find IPVanish or by typing it. Select enter.
3. Click on Install.
4. Click on Open.
5. Input your username and password to log in.
6. Click Connect.
CyberFlix TV is one of the most trending video streaming apps although there are tons of competitors like Cinema APK, Titanium TV, Dream TV, Morph TV, BeeTV, Typhoon TV, and more. The CyberFlix TV app is available on all Android-powered devices. The video streaming app allows you to enjoy unlimited, free movies, and television shows. The CyberFlix TV app functions on Google Chromecast, Android-based phones/tablets, Roku, Amazon FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android TV Box, etc.
The free-to-use Cyberflix TV app has a user-friendly interface and provides you non-stop entertainment. This video streaming platform will let you relax and clear out all of your stress with the help of its excellent, free media content.