In this article, we will be showing you how to install Cyberflix on Firestick and other android devices.
CyberFlix is the leading Terrarium TV clone. It is driven by a strong community of 8,000+ members on Facebook. Cyberflix is the number 1 go-to app for free movies on Firesticks and Android devices for thousands.
It has cultivated this large base of support by reliably providing access to thousands of free movies and TV shows without cost or ads. It is damn good in this role and should be a go-to app for any Firestick loving movie watcher.
You can only install Cyberflix on Firestick if it is Jailbroken. Please follow this guide to do so:
The Downloader App is also needed to install Cyberflix on Firestick. Follow this tutorial:
Note: CyberFlix is currently not working. As an alternative please do check the links below:
Video – Install Cyberflix on a Firestick
Download Cyberflix TV on Android
We do not host the file for Cyberflix TV, but we have found a link that you can use below.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install CyberFlix on a Firestick
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type https://reviewvpn.com/cyber and click Go.
Note: Cyberflix is now asking for a code. Code is: 1112
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this file.
13. Click on INSTALL.
14. Click OPEN.
15. Click PASSWORD
Note: Cyberflix is now asking for a code.
16. Type 1112. Click NEXT.
17. Click DONE.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Intuitive and clean UI the same as Terrarium
- No ads in the application
- Supports Trakt.tv and Real Debrid
- Inbuilt support for adding subtitles
- Compatible with a number of external media players like MX
- Enormous selection of media
- Download videos to watch offline
- You can find HD links
- Inbuilt TV calendar allowing you to see upcoming shows being screened
- Access to media from a wide range of countries and other languages
- Acts like a search engine meaning to get access to the latest titles quickly
Integrate Real Debrid on Cyberflix
1. Open Cyberflix on your Firestick.
2. Click on the hamburger menu.
3. Go to Settings.
4. Select Login to Real-Debrid.
5. Take note of the code provided.
6. On a separate device, open up a web browser and head to realdebrid.com/device.
7. Input the given code.
8. Select Continue.
9. Wait for this notification to appear.
10. As you head back to your Firestick, you will see the status of Real Debrid. It now shows that it is successfully logged in.
11. Violet-colored links are fproduced by Real Debrid.
Pros and Cons
- One of the most recognizable and best working clones of Terrarium.tv
- Compatibility with Real Debrid means you can easily access the latest shows and make your own list
- Slick and customizable user interface
- A wide selection of media including fringe tv-shows
- Active community and forum meaning bugs and glitches are reported quickly and fixed
- Completely free and ad-free
- Regular updates
- Best application for those familiar with Terrarium and its interface
- Active developer who engages with the community
- No Autoplay or Auto next function
- Some lag reported in loading screens
- The face that Cyberflix relies on donations is admirable but does mean they may eventually run out of resources and not have access to the best high-speed servers
- As it used 3rd party content, expect links to change over time and content to sometimes not be available
- Does not allow you to stream torrents directly within the app
What Does it Do?
For those familiar with Terrarium TV, CyberFlix’s UI is almost identical. They have an enormous library of streams and resolvers all presented in a clean and easy interface to navigate. You can also sync it with your Real-Debrid account to get the newest streams and content.
CyberFlix, unlike other android TV apps, acts like a search engine and browser. So, it does not actually store or host the media on any of its servers. So essentially it’s like a Google for media.
Using scrapers, they amalgamate new titles, links, and discard broken links on a regular basis meaning you can always access titles, though this does mean that intermittently some content may not work.
By having an open relationship with 3rd parties wanting to shut down links to copyrighted material, has allowed Cyberflix to remain online and stable without the constant use of mirrors.
What Platforms Does it Work on?
CyberFlix works on Android and Firestick.
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, there is a 100% virus-free apk that is widely used and available on the Amazon store
Is it Legal or Grey?
In principle Cyberflix is legal because it acts only as a search engine, returning links to media that are freely available only. They also actively work with parties alleging copyright infringement to take down content. If there is a conflict they will simply reveal where the link to the media is coming.
Is it Free?
Yes, Cyberflix sell merchandise and are supported by donations from its members
Are There Ads?
There are no ads, which is a rarity and awesome
Is There a Premium Version?
No, there is no need as the free version is essentially the premium version
Is There an Official Website?
Yes (though it could do with a facelift): https://cybermedia.cloud/
What Other Devices Does it Work on?
Cyberflix will work on any Android devices, including the Amazon fire series, Nvidia Shield and Android mobile phones and tablets
How Does The App Work?
Directly download the APK file from the Cybermedia websites
What is The Minimum Version of Android I Need?
How Long Has it Been Around?
About the same time as TV Zion so maybe around 10 months. They have built an impressive following with an 8,000 strong Facebook Group and also a lively forum.
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
What is The Development Team Like?
Run by a development team of 1 Shawn, who seems to be very active in the community as well as providing fairly regular updates, patches, and fixes
One Box HD
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.
The way that Cyberflix is structured as a search engine means you may not get as much content as some of the other providers who can search and stream straight from Torrents.
Though we understand that this means Cyberflix won’t keep getting taken down and also can keep costs low by using 3rd party links instead of the expense of having to host a large media catalog on their own servers.
Cyberflix though is great for a casual user as the lack of ads is a rarity where free software needs to generate money somehow. If you do use Cyberflix show some love for Shawn, a hard-working developer who has built one of the most popular apps for media mostly out of love.
It is our wish that this write up helps you with how to install Cyberflix on Firestick and other android devices. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.
Please check out our other popular articles: