Covenant Kodi Addon
In this article, we will help you install Covenant Kodi Addon on Firestick.
The Covenant Kodi addon is the newest addition to the Exodus Kodi Repository. It features high-quality Movies and TV Shows and provides streaming links that cater to different categories. To best enjoy this add-on, you must have it integrated into your Real-Debrid account.
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
- Scraper Settings
- Easy User Interface
- Huge Category List
- Real-Debrid Integration
Easy Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Click on the “Gear Icon” and select “System”
- At the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Type in https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/
- Highlight the source and rename it to “Covenant Repo” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Install Zip File” choose “Covenant Repo” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Select the zip file URL- repository.cy4root-master.zip
- Wait for the notification “Covenant Build Add-on Repo Installed” to appear.
- Select “Install Repository”
- Choose “Covenant Build Repo”
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “Covenant” and “Install”
- Click “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for Covenant Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Video add-ons” and select “Covenant”
- There you go, Covenant is now installed.
- If you don’t possess a Real-Debrid account yet, you must register.
- When Launching Covenant add-on you will be notified with this message. Write down the code that will be given.
- Launch a web browser on a different device and enter https://real-debrid.com/device.
- Type in the code you got and select “Continue”
- You will then be granted your Real-Debrid Account
- Go back to Covenant and a notification that shows another successful authorization message will appear, select “ok”
- If notified with a changelog, just press the “ok” button on your remote and voila! Covenant is now Real-Debrid ready.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install Covenant Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Covenant (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Covenant (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.cy4root-master.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Cy4root Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Covenant again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select Version 1.1.32 Cy4root Repo
25. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Covenant has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on Open to start the Covenant add-on.
When Covenant add-on encounters issues rendering it unable to function properly what do we do? We always suggest that our users create a back-up plan so as to have their entertainment experience uninterrupted. This back-up should be procured from a trusted source and here at ReviewVPN, we only suggest the best out of the best. The following add-ons can serve as a stand-in for Covenant:
– Exodus Add-on
– Primal Add-on
– The USS Defiant
These add-ons have similar features so that when Covenant may experience issues, you can always have another option to use.
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing The USS Defiant
One of the main reasons why this happens is that you might have written the wrong URL. Please be careful when typing in the URL because the slightest mistake can totally ruin your download. Secondly, having a stable internet connection is always desired as it does not impend the speed of your download. Lastly, to protect your identity and internet trail, you must have a reliable VPN to mask your online activities and will help you remain anonymous. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This issue usually arises when Kodi is not properly installed or has lacking features for it to work properly. If that is the case, you can redownload Kodi and install it properly. An in-depth guide on how to install the Kodi app is provided on our website. Lastly, if the issue is with the add-on itself, you can reinstall it by following the procedure given above.
A check log error only happens when your media cache is full. You can remedy this situation by emptying your cache.
Covenant does not keep any of the content on its servers. It is distributed by 3rd party apps. Patience is key here, just wait for a couple of seconds for the other suggestions and click on them. For other solutions please take time to read our in-depth guide linked above.
Always Use a VPN On Kodi
It is advisable to install a VPN on your streaming device. This is because any time you are streaming content online, your online data is vulnerable and you are being monitored on the internet service provider’s network.
Not only that, but you will also experience location restrictions. Using a VPN will save you that headache and stress and you will be safe and secure while streaming content online. We recommend IPVanish as it offers high security and privacy with a zero log policy with DNS leak protection.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVanish REVIEW.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
The Exodus Kodi Repository is one of the more popular repositories in the world of Kodi. Being under such a repository makes Covenant one of the go-to add-ons available on the web. It provides content that is very stable and buffer-free so that users enjoy what they are watching. It is also one of the better working add-ons that get updated on a regular basis. We do hope that this article was of help to you. For your concerns, do drop us a comment down below or at any of our other social media platforms. Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead!