ClickSville Kodi Addon Overview
In this article, we will help you install ClickSville Kodi Addon on Firestick.
ClickSville is a new TV show and Movie addon within the last kingdom Repository. It has a “One-click” feature for free streaming links. ClickSville works on different devices such as Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA Shield, and Amazon Firestick 4k.
Steps on How to Install ClickSville Kodi Addon
Installing ClickSville Kodi Addon entails two processes:
First, enabling the unknown sources on your Kodi App
Second, installing of the ClickSville Kodi Addon
Enabling the unknown source on your Kodi App
Step 1. Launch your Kodi App and from the home menu or start menu, scroll upwards to locate the setting icon at the top left-hand side of your screen, and click on it.
Step 2. Next on the new window, navigate downwards to System and click on it. On the system menu, scroll down to add-on and click on it.
Step 3. Hover on Unknown source and on the warning message that will appear select YES.
Step 4. Return to the home menu or start menu by hitting the escape/backspace key on your keyboard or back button on your remote.
Installing ClickSville Kodi Addon
Step 1: from the home screen, scroll to the top left and select the System Settings Icon
Step 2: Next, on the new window Select File manager.
Step 3: On the file manager menu, scroll down to the left and select Add Source.
Step 4: On the new dialog box, Select <NONE>
Step 5: on the <NONE> menu, enter the media source URL: https://pedrokingdom.com/repo
Step 6: Next, go down to the next box and enter a name for this media source. Here we used Kingdom and select OK.
If Kodi auto-populated a name for this media source at your end, just click OK to continue with the installation process. Ensure that the media source URL is correct.
Step 7: Hit the escape/ backspace key on your keyboard or the back button on your remote to return to the home menu.
Step 9: Next, form the home menu, click on the add-on, and Scroll to the top left and click on the Add-on Package Installer Icon.
Step 10: On the new window, select Install from zip file
Step 11: Next, on the dialog box, navigate down to locate the name you saved the media source file with. Remember here we used Kingdom. click on Kingdom
Step 12: On the new window that will appear, Select repository.lk-1.1.zip
Step 13: wait while the repository is downloading. You will get a notification message at the top right corner of your screen that says; Repo Installed
Step 14: Next, select Install from the repository.
Step 15: On the install from the repository, Select the Last Kingdom Repository.
Step 16: Click Video add-ons
Step 17: On the video, add-ons menu scroll down to Select ClickSville and click on it.
Step 18: Next, on the new window, select the install option.
Step 19: If your Kodi App is the latest version, you will see a pop-up dialog box with “THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ADD-ON WILL BE INSTALLED click on OK and wait for the installation to complete.
Step 20. Once the installation is completed hit the escape/backspace key on your keyboard or the back button to return to the home menu.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install ClickSville Kodi addon with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type exactly: https://pedrokingdom.com/repo
9. Click on OK.
10. Select enter a name for this media source.
11. Name is ClickSville (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK.
14. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on ClickSville (or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository.lk-1.1.zip
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Last Kingdom Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select ClickSville.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the addons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying ClickSville has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on ClickSville.
27. Click on Open to start the ClickSville addon.
Use a VPN
Never stream videos on Kodi or access the internet without installing a VPN on your device. We recommend Surfshark. Surfshark has a zero log policy and offers the best IP address encryption and masing.
With Surfshark installed on your device, you need not worry about your online data being monitored or recorded by the internet service provider. Surfshark also enables you to bypass geolocation and internet service provider throttling.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.