In this article, we like to show you how to install the Cartoon HD app on your Fire TV stick.
Beginning in 2013, the Cartoon HD app is one of the first Android apps to hit the front pages of the news: This app was distributing links for third-party content. As a result, the app no longer exists inside the Apple App Store.
Unlike their name, they are not just about cartoons, but rather an even mix of movies and TV shows. It is a rare example for new apps which either disappear or become incomplete creations.
If you take a look at its Facebook page, it shows that Cartoon HD continues to receive massive support. It has over 60,000 likes. Unfortunately, their first website is now down. This 2023, after performing some checks, their website is back as Cartoon HD Pro.
Though the app is stable, it only receives periodic updates 2-3 times per year. We previously thought that its creators kept the app for revenue. However, it now posts new movie releases, TV shows, and other media content.
Download Cartoon HD for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install Cartoon HD on your Fire TV Stick
This app is a famous free movie service that film enthusiasts will love to try and use. To install it on Firestick, you first have to Jailbreak your Fire TV stick and sideload the app.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press the Search button from the dropdown.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- You can now use the Downloader app.
- Type in: reviewvpn.com/cahd and tap the Go button.
- The Cartoon HD app will download on your device.
- Press the Install button.
- The app will install on your device.
- Press the Open button to launch the app.
- Wait for the app to load its user interface.
- You can now use the Cartoon HD app to stream any movie you like to watch!
How to Install the Cartoon HD app on Fire TV Stick with Screenshots
Below are screenshots you can follow to successfully install the Cartoon HD app on your Fire TV stick. We suggest installing the Downloader app before doing these steps.
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in: reviewvpn.com/cahd and select the Go button.
15. The Cartoon HD app will download on your device.
16. Press the Install button.
17. The Cartoon HD app will install on your device.
18. Press the Open button to launch the app.
19. Wait for the app to load its user interface.
20. You can now use the Cartoon HD app to stream any movie you like to watch!
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of the Cartoon HD App
- Massive selection of films and tv shows with an even balance between the two
- Subtitle support with open subtitles
- Download videos to watch them offline
- The library renews every day
- Large back catalog of content
- Inbuilt technology means less buffering and latency
- Watch videos in a variety of qualities up to 1080p
- Clean and easy to use UI
- IMDB ratings integrated
- Intelligent search function and genres
Technical Specifications of the Cartoon HD App
Let us now share with you the technical specifications of the Cartoon HD app. It will help you determine if the app is compatible with your present Android smartphone version.
Cartoon HD Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- New app version: Cartoon HD v.5.1.3
- Contains a great collection of old and new movies
- A much older app means an enormous back catalog of content
- Proprietary technology makes for fast streaming even on low-speed internet
- Download when offline is a rare function for most android streaming apps these days
- Easy to use interface, categories, and functions
- It performs as a stable app.
- Began in 2013 and continues to provide us with quality content
- Many users still love to use the app
- No support for Real Debrid or Premiumize (No access to high-speed torrents and community lists)
- Rare app content update
- No support for Trak.TV (You cannot resume watching a TV show where you left off)
- Problems are left unanswered and the official website doesn’t work
- If you download the app from the Amazon Store, the app will not work. (Issue we hope the developers will fix.)
- Many complaints about a huge number of ads (It can result in some users experiencing difficulties watching a show)
Stream Safely With A VPN?
Always use Cartoon HD with a VPN.
Using an Android streaming app without a VPN, even if it works will mean your broadband may get throttled to a slower speed. Without it, most of their content will be blocked as well as their website.
ISPs work in conjunction with big media providers to actively block and monitor the use, distribution, and streaming of pirated content.
We recommend installing an active VPN on your device before downloading and installing Cartoon HD. We recommend getting a Surfshark now.
- Encrypts your data from your VPN Client to their DNS Server.
- Gives access to any apps from any server around the world.
- Your traffic is invisible from prying eyes.
- Prevents buffering and stuttering both on Kodi and Firestick.
Grab your subscription now!
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Alternative Apps for Cartoon HD
These apps will work as alternatives in case you dislike the features:
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, the application is safe to use since it does not contain any malware or other cyber threats.
Is it Legal or Grey?
The Cartoon HD app exists in the grey area. We will say that the app is leaning on the side of not-so-legal. Many apps prevent users from downloading content. It makes them complicit in the distribution of pirated material.
However, it has been going for almost 5 years and is rarely taken down or has a service drop, which makes us think it is operating a model that does not arouse undue attention.
We are glad that the Cartoon HD app now has a new website. The app now gives us some new movie content to watch. Moreover, it is also easy to install both on Firestick and Android devices.
We hope this article helps you install this app on your Fire TV stick. Thank you for reading!