Butter Fingers Movies Kodi Addon
Butter Fingers Movies is a third-party Kodi addon within the Butter Fingers Repository. This addon has sections such as Troma, Classics, Crime, Horror, Sci-fi, Movie Mix, Documentaries, Comedy, Action, Animated, Sports, Featured, Music Video, and lots more.
Butter Fingers Movies Kodi add-on has a huge database of movie genres from YouTube. Butter Fingers Movies Kodi add-on has no buffering and lagging issues when tested. This addon is updated daily to offer you the best addon experience. In this tutorial, you will learn how to install the Butter Finger Movies addon.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Butter Fingers Movies Kodi Addon
To install this addon, first, check if the unknown sources of your Kodi app are enabled or not. If it’s not enabled, follow these steps to enable it.
Step 1. Open your Kodi app
Step2. Scroll up to the setting icon found at the top left side of your screen and click on it.
Step 3. On the setting menu, navigate downwards to locate the system option and click on it
Step 4. Next, on the system menu, go down to add-ons and click on it
Step 5. Scroll to unknown sources and then click on it. Select YES on the warning message that will appear.
Step 6. To return to the home menu, hit on the back button on your remote or the escape or backspace key on your keyboard.
Follow the below steps to install Butter Fingers Movies Kodi add-on
Step 1. From the home menu or start menu of your Kodi app, scroll up and select the setting icon found at the top left-hand side of your screen.
Step 2. On the setting menu, go to file manager and click on it
Step 3. Next, when the file manager menu opens up, click on add sources which are located at the bottom of the file manager menu.
Step 4. On the new window, click on <none> option and hover over the dialog box that will appear. Carefully enter the media source URL: http://j1wizard.net/butter/ and click on OK once you are done.
Note: double-check the media source URL to avoid any typo errors.
Step 5. Enter a name for this media source file. Note if Kodi auto-populates a name for this media source at your end, just click OK to continue with the installation process. For this installation, we are going to use BUTTER.
Step 6. Hit the back button on your remote controller or the escape or backspace key on your keyboard to return to the home menu.
Step 7. From the home menu, scroll down again to addon and click on it.
Step 8. On the new window that will come out, click on the addon icon
Step 9. On the addon browser menu (add-on icon menu), scroll down to locate the install from the zip file option.
Step 10. Next, on the new window that will come out, select Butter, or if you saved the media source file with a different name, scroll down to select that.
Step 11. On the new dialog box, click on http://repository.butter-x.x.x.zip
Step 12. Wait while the installation is going on. Once it’s done, you should receive a notification at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 13. Next, click on the install from the repository option and scroll down to locate the butterfingers repository.
Step 14. On the new window, scroll down a bit and select video addons and then click on butter fingers movies on the new dialog box that will come up.
Step 15. Next, click on the install option, and a dialog box will appear with “the following additional addons will be installed”, click OK, and wait for the installation to complete.
Screenshots on How to Install Butter Fingers Movies Kodi Addon
- Select the cogwheel in the upper left corner
2. Select System on the bottom left
3. Hover over or select Add-ons on the left.
4. Select Unknown sources to enable
5. Click Yes to enable third-party addons
6. Click on the File manager
7. Click on Add source
8. Click on None to add the URL path source
9. Type https://j1wizard.net.butter/
10. Click OK
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name it “butter101” (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name). Click OK.
13. Click OK.
14. Head back to the Homescreen. Click Addons.
15. Click Box Icon.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on butter101 (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click repository.butter-1.4.8.zip
19. Popup in the upper right corner saying Butter fingers Repo Addon installed.
20. Select install from Repository.
21. Click Butter fingers Repo
22. Click Video Addons.
23. Click Butter fingers movies.
24. Click Install.
25. Click OK.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Butter fingers Movies addon has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click Butter fingers Movies.
28. Click OPEN.
Use Butter Fingers Movies Kodi Addon with Surfshark
We recommend using Surfshark anytime you are streaming on Kodi or accessing the internet. Surfshark masks and does encryption on your IP address to ensure maximum online security and privacy. With Surfshark, you need not worry about your online activities being monitored or tracked. Surfshark has a zero-log policy and helps to minimize ISP throttling. Also, Surfsharkenables you to bypass location restrictions to stream from anywhere around the world.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.