Bumblebee Kodi Addon
Bumblebee has been a household name in all of the Transformers Movies. He served as Sam Witwicky’s sidekick in the first three installments of the movie and to Mark Wahlberg’s character, Cade Yeager in the succeeding installments. In the movies, he accompanies the lead characters to victory but not really taking the limelight for himself. In the world of Transformers, he may be a sidekick, but in the World of Kodi, one of the best add-ons you will ever use.
Bumblebee Kodi Video Add-on hails from the Nitron Repository and offers high-quality content that is sure to satisfy a lot of Kodi users. It has an extensive list of categories to choose from and a very vibrant layout that will surely keep things visually entertaining. It features high-definition videos whose formats are either 720p, SD, and DVD. It also has a very user-friendly interface without complicated steps to further do.
- Movie Boxset Collections
- Trakt Integration
- 720p, SD, and DVD Video Formats
- Catch-up TV
- Movie Subcategories
- Box Office, Movies Through The Decades, Trending, Popular, Genres, In Theater Movies, Movies Per Studio
- TV Shows
- Trending, Popular, Top Rated, Airing Today, Super Hero TV Shows, Animations, Reality-TV
Easy Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Click on the “Gear Icon” and select “System”
- At the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “Systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Type in http://nitronwizard.co.uk/repository/
- Highlight the source and rename it to “Bumblebee” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Install Zip File” choose “Bumblebee” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Select the zip file URL- repository.NitronRepo.zip
- Wait for the notification “Nitron Wiz Add-on Repo Installed” to appear.
- Select “Install Repository”
- Choose “Nitron Wiz Build Repo”
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “Bumblebee” and “Install”
- Click “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for Bumblebee Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Video add-ons” and select “Bumblebee”
- There you go, the Bumblebee add-on is now installed.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Bumblebee Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://nitronwizard.co.uk/repository/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Bumblebee (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Bumblebee (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.NitronRepo.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Nitron Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Bumblebee again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Bumblebee has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Bumblebee add-on.
There are a lot of good-quality add-ons available on the web. Sometimes, it is inevitable that we encounter issues whenever we run an add-on. So it is basic that you always have a back-up to remedy this kind of issue. Back-ups should be obtained from trusted and reliable sources so that you won’t encounter problems. Here at ReviewVPN, we always recommend only the best add-ons so that you get to enjoy Kodi to its full potential. The following add-ons may serve as alternatives to Bumblebee:
- Midian Add-on
- Chain Reaction Add-on
- Chucky Add-on
- Leviathan Add-on
- Common Errors
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing Bumblebee:
One of the main reasons why this happens is that you might have written the wrong URL. Please be careful when typing in the URL because the slightest mistake can totally ruin your download. Secondly, having a stable internet connection is always desired as it does not impend the speed of your download. Lastly, to protect your identity and internet trail, you must have a reliable VPN to mask your online activities and will help you remain anonymous. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This issue usually arises when Kodi is not properly installed or has lacking features for it to work properly. If that is the case, you can redownload Kodi and install it properly. An in-depth guide on how to install the Kodi app is provided on our website. Lastly, if the issue is with the add-on itself, you can reinstall it by following the procedure given above.
A check log error only happens when your media cache is full. You can remedy this situation by emptying your cache.
Bumblebee does not keep any of the content on its servers. It is distributed by 3rd party apps. Patience is key here, just wait for a couple of seconds for the other suggestions and click on them. For other solutions please take time to read our in-depth guide linked above.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Bumblebee Kodi Video Add-on is really one awesome add-on. Aside from its huge library of content, it also makes navigation easy for users. What we like about it is the boxset collections that aim to lessen the hassle for users when it comes to searching for the next installment of a film, Transformers is the perfect example.
You don’t have to go back and forth searching for the next but instead, after one movie finishes, the next one is one click away. Also, if you are very particular when searching for content, it has a section that features film studios.
This is also another good thing about it if you are particularly inclined to watch movies from DC or Marvel, there is already a folder specifically made for that. So who else thinks Bumblebee is a sidekick?
We hope that this article helped you in understanding more about Kodi and the add-on Bumblebee. Should you have queries, please feel free to drop a comment below or message us at any of our other social media platforms. Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead!