Brave Web Browser For Amazon Firestick
In this article, we will be guiding you on how to install Brave Web Browser on Firestick.
A lot of people do not realize that surfing the web entails a lot of risks, especially when visiting websites that are quite shady. Have you ever noticed that when you download files there are multiple pop-ups and you can be redirected to another page? Are you annoyed whenever this happens? This is the result when you visit websites that have a multitude of ads and trackers on them. These things can be very harmful to your device and to your online security. There are applications that can help you get rid of these things but it is a hassle to download, install, and launch these apps separately. The good news is there is a browser that you can use to avoid all of this and that is Brave Web Browser.
In this article, we will be showing you how to install it on your device and the unique features it has that will make your browsing experience even better.
Is It Any Good
Brave Browser prevents intrusive ads and protects your device from trackers you get from the websites you visit. This browser affords you an extra wall of defense against anything malicious that will cause harm to your device and prevent trackers from getting your private data.
Is Brave Web Browser Safe and Virus-free?
We tested this app using VirusTotal and found no threats or any malicious files and malware.
Despite having good results, we still need to be vigilant in protecting our privacy while streaming.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN will definitely help us maintain our security and anonymity while using Brave Web Browser.
Here’s how you can Install The Best VPN For Firestick and All Devices.
Installation Guide on a Firestick
- On the home screen, go to “Settings”.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Open Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On.
- Head back to the home screen and select “Search”.
- Search Downloader and click “Downloader”. It will appear under the keyboard.
- Choose the “Downloader app”.
- Download it.
- Choose Open.
- Select Allow.
- Choose OK.
- Type in get.filelinked.com
- Wait for it to finish.
- Install FileLinked.
- Select Done.
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete.
- Choose Delete Again.
- Head back to the home screen and under the “Your Apps & Channels” choose See All.
- Scroll down and choose FileLinked and select the “Options”. Then select “Move to front”.
- FileLinked will be moved forward to “Your Apps and Channels”.
- Open FileLinked.
- Once you have open FileLinked, please input the code 67664537. This is our official FileLinked store.
- Scroll down and search for Brave Web Browser.
- Once you see it, click on the download button. It should finish in a matter of seconds.
- When the download is finished, you will see that the download icon will now become a play button. Click on it and install Brave Web Browser.
- Select done.
- There you go, Brave Web Browser is now installed on your Firestick.
Note- This guide was a bit far from the regular guide we do. We wanted you guys to see the other amazing apps that we recommend by giving you access to our FileLinked store.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What does it do?
Brave is a very unique browser. Aside from its blocking features, the only ads you will ever see are those you allow and these ads are privacy-respecting ones. This means they have undergone strict screening tests from the development team. These ads will not pose any threat to your device or expose you to unnecessary risks.
Brave Web Browser is compatible with the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Windows, Linux, and Android, Mac OS, and IOS.
– Ad Blockers
– Brave Rewards
– TOR Privacy Mode
Pros and Cons
– Blocks intrusive ads and only allows the one you approve of.
– Conceals your location from websites
– Hides your browsing history
– Online Anonymity
– Malware Protection
– Rewards can be used to purchase premium content or tip content creators
– Informative and insightful website
– Shortage of useful extensions and add-ons
– Doesn’t work well with other websites
– Other features are still in Beta
Is it safe to use?
Brave Browser is totally safe to use on your Firestick
Is it legal or grey?
Brave Browser is 100% safe to use.
Should I use a VPN?
Brave Browser has certain features that a VPN service offers like redirecting your search into other locations and hiding your online activity from your ISP. But that is not the full-proof protection that your device requires. We still recommend that you use a VPN service because of the many benefits you get from having one. It protects your online identity and activity. It will also optimize your internet speed by blocking your ISP’s attempt to throttle your internet connection.
If you want to know more about a VPN service, please follow our step-by-step guide by clicking on this Surfshark installation guide.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is it free?
Yes, it is free to download and install on your device.
Are there ADS?
Brave Browser has ads but the only good thing about it is that you get to control the ads that will appear and these ads are not intrusive and will respect your privacy.
Is there a premium version?
Brave Browser doesn’t have any premium version.
Is there an official website?
Yes, there is an official website. You can go to https://brave.com/ for more information regarding this awesome browser.
What other devices does it work on?
All devices that run on Android OS are compatible with Brave Browser.
How does the app work?
If you have FileLinked installed on your Firestick, just enter ReviewVPN’s code which is 67664537. Once you get to the store, just scroll down and look for Brave Browser. It is a 2-step installation process so it won’t take you too long.
Minimum Version Required
Any Android device that has version 5.0 and above
How long has it been around?
Brave Web Browser was launched on January 20, 2016
What is the development team like?
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Duck Duck Go
– Puffin Web Browser
Brave Browser is definitely a must-try for everyone out there. With its unique features, you can rely on it to protect you from online threats and rest assured that can browse the web worry-free. If you have questions or suggestions, please comment down below. Thank you for reading and stay safe!