Black Panther TV IPTV Overview
Is It Any Good
Are you familiar with Morpheus TV? We would guess that you are since it was very famous back in the day. The defunct app has gained popularity because of its very simple user interface that is easy to use and navigate. Now that it is gone, we have something that can serve as a replacement. We can even vouch that this new app is going to be one hell of a ride. We would like to introduce to you the Black Panther TV.
Black Panther TV is one of the best alternatives for someone who doesn’t like paying cable TV subscriptions and gets the same service for free, you will only be needing a stable internet connection. It also comes in handy since it offers downloadable content that you can watch offline whenever you are traveling.
Installation Guide on a Firestick
- On the home screen, go to “Settings”
- Select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Open Apps from Unknown Sources
- Click Turn On
- Head back to the home screen and select “Search”
- Search Downloader and click “Downloader”. It will appear under the keyboard
- Choose the “Downloader app”
- Download it
- Choose Open
- Select Allow
- Select “ok”
- Type: https://reviewvpn.com/pan and select Go
- Wait for it to finish
- Install Black Panther TV
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete Again
- Head back to the home screen and under the “Your Apps & Channels” choose See All.
- Scroll down and choose Black Panther and select the “Options”. Then select “Move to front”
- Black Panther will be moved forward to “Your Apps and Channels”
- Open the Black Panther App and in a matter of seconds, it will appear on your screen.
- There you go! Black Panther is installed on your firestick.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install Black Panther APK on a Firestick with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/pan and click Go.
3. Click Install
4. Click Open
5. Click Allow
6. Enjoy your Black Panther on a Firestick.
What Does It Do?
Black Panther TV searches the internet for links that offer high-quality videos. It offers movies and TV shows that are popular and trending.
Black Panther is ideal for your Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and anything that runs on
- Movies – Trending, Popular, Search, Favourites, Watchlist
- TV Show – Favorite, Trending Shows, Popular, Search
Pros and Cons
- Cached Torrents
- Downloadable Content
- Simple and clean UI
- A brief summary of the Titles per video
- Subtitle Support
- Chromecast Compatible
- We have received reports that it takes a while for the links to load and that some of them are either broken or not working.
- Does not have Real-Debrid Integration
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Is It Safe To Use?
Black Panther TV is safe and legal to use.
Is It Legal or Grey?
It leans toward the grey area, to be honest. We are unsure if the content that it provides is obtained legally.
Should I Use VPN?
The primary purpose of having a VPN installed is that it keeps your online activity cloaked. Your ISP cannot track your activity that may reveal some valuable information. There is also content that is Geo-restricted which means only particular locations have access to it. You can access this content because your VPN will allow you to change your locations. Also, for a smoother application run, your VPN thwarts the efforts made by your ISP to throttle down your connection speed. So it is highly a must that you are using a good and reliable VPN like IPVANISH.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is It Free?
Yes, Black Panther TV is free to download and has no hidden cost whatsoever.
Are There ADS?
Yes, there are ads from time to time but they don’t really interfere that much with the run of Black Panther.
Is There a Premium Version?
No, there is no premium version.
Is There an Official Website?
Unfortunately, it doesn’t have an official website.
What Other Devices Does it Work on?
As stated earlier, it runs perfectly with the Amazon Firestick and devices that run on Android. But you can also install it on Windows. You just have to use an emulator like Rox.
How Does The App Work?
You can download the APK at https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/black-panther-tv/android/download
Minimum Version Required
For Android users, version 4.0 and above is needed to run the application
How Long Has It Been Around?
Since it has no official website, we cannot really determine how long it has been running but based on search results via Google, we can suppose that it was created in 2019.
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
Yes. With the demise of the Terrarium TV and Morpheus TV, Black Panther TV is a refreshing sight to behold because the theme of the App is based on the Marvel film, Black Panther.
What Is The Development Team like?
As we have said before, Black Panther has no official website that’s why we can’t say for certain if there is a team that can be contacted for technical support. The interface resembles Morph TV, so if any issue arises in Black Panther TV, you may pattern them with the solutions for Morph TV.
Should you experience issues when running Black Panther TV, the apps listed above can be considered as replacements. We only recommend the best so please trust us that these are really good applications.
Black Panther TV is quite promising and delivers well. Aside from the fact that it boasts a lot of content, its unique interface design is also worth noting. The simple way it was designed is also ideal for users that are not that tech-savvy. Being updated with all the new content is also a major plus. We just hope that it does better in terms of loading links. The problem seems to be focused on movie links because that one takes longer to load. But beyond these setbacks, Black Panther is a really good app to use when you want to kill boredom. Should you have questions, comments, suggestions, please feel free to contact us here on our website and at any of our other social media platforms. We hope that this guide will help you. Thank you for reading! Yibambe!