Bee TV App on Firestick Overview
In this article, we will show how to install Bee TV on Firestick, FireTV & Android for free.
Bee TV is one of the newer cloned streaming applications we’re reviewing having only started in late 2018.
It offers a clean and intuitive user interface as well as a wide range of media. Though there had been previous complaints of lots of dead links the developer seems to have resolved many of the previous issues they had by adding more resolvers and refining their scrapers.
BeeTV is a good application with solid performance and a growing fan base, as well as a hard-working developer who seems to be rolling out an update at least once a month and actively engaging the community for feedback through their Facebook page.
Important Reminder: You will need a jailbroken firestick to be able to install BeeTV APK MOD on your device. If you haven’t done that yet, please refer to the guide below:
If you wish to go directly to the source where BeeTV gets the links it provides, you can go ahead and read our Best Free Movie Streaming Websites.
BeeTV APK Download for Android Phone
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How to Install BeeTV on Firestick
Reminder: To install BeeTV on your Firestick, you will need the Downloader App. Here is how you get it:
- Go to Settings and select Device
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/bee and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Bee TV
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Bee TV and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Bee TV will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Bee TV and click it to launch.
Install BeeTV on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type https://reviewvpn.com/bee and click Go. (Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file)
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open.
15. Click Allow
16. Enjoy Bee TV
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What does it do?
Bee TV works in the same way as Cyberflix and Cinema HD, using scrapers they aggregate links from across the web to give you a massive range of media presented in an easy to use interface.
What makes them a little different is that they also have community-built modules, which means hobbyist developers within the fan club also build add ons which can be integrated with Bee TV to deliver specialized content like Hindi movies.
They characterize themselves as a media search tool, though we’ve learned this is mainly to avoid scrutiny of copyright hunters so that the developer doesn’t make themselves liable for a lawsuit.
- Intuitive user interface
- Good sort functions
- Compatible with external media players like MX Player Pro
- Compatible with Real-Debrid and Trakt
- Simple Categories
- Choose default play action
- Auto Play and Auto Next
- Multiple link providers
- Fast link providers
- Episode lists
- Open Subtitle compatible
- Full art as well as cast and crew photos
- Compatible with Premiumize
Integrate Real-Debrid on Bee TV Guide
1. Open Bee TV on your Firestick.
2. Click on the hamburger menu.
3. Select Settings
4. Choose Login to Real-Debrid
5. Memorize the given code.
6. Launch your web browser and go to realdebrid.com/device.
7. Type in the code earlier.
8. Select Continue
9. Wait for this confirmation.
10. There you go, Real-Debrid is now integrated to Bee TV.
11. These highlighted links are all from Real-Debrid
Pros and Cons
- Massive media library with high-quality scrapers
- The ability to download add ons means you are also more able to access obscure TV or foreign language tv shows and films
- Compatible with Trakt TV, Real Debrid, and Premiumize which means you can access more content, pick up where you left off, and also get access to high quality working links
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Autoplay and auto next function for binge-watching box sets
- Hard-working developer who regularly releases updates
- Supportive Community
- Community engagement is high along with the development of new features
- Compatible with Open Subtitle making it easy to get the right subtitles in your language
- Has an internal media player
- Some reports of application crashing but this have mostly been addressed in updates
Should I use a VPN?
The most important thing when you stream using free apps is the use of a reliable VPN service like IPVANISH. It provides online safety and security.
IPVANISH will also allow you access to geo-restricted content that is unavailable in your country.
It is also one of the best solutions to stop buffering on Kodi and Firestick as well.
You can also rest assured that it will prevent any attempts made by your ISP to throttle your connection speed.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Note: Grab IPVANISH now at a 73% Discount. Get the Best IPVANISH Deal now!
What platforms does BeeTV work on?
Bee TV works on all Android-based devices.
Is BeeTV safe to use?
Yes, the application is available to download from the Amazon Store. When you download, make sure that you get it directly from the source, also check the official file link ID given on Bee TV’s website
Is BeeTV legal or grey?
It’s a grey area, but despite Bee TV’s website about not wanting to allow copyrighted content to be streamed, we all know that it’s happening.
Bear in mind that BeeTV may not even work unless you are using a VPN.
Is BeeTV iPhone Compatible?
Sadly, BeeTV is not compatible with any device that runs on iOS.
Is Bee TV free?
Yes, BeeTV is entirely free, in fact, they currently don’t even seem to be asking for donations
Are there ads? (If it has ads is there a modded version)
No, there are no ads at all
Is there a premium version?
Like Cinema HD the free version is the premium version
Is there an official Bee TV website?
Yes, BeeTV has a one-page website with a simple FAQ section as well as a download link: http://beetvapk.me/
One thing we found really helpful was that both on the website and also their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/beetvmovies/
They provide a changelog of what has happened with the updates which are greatly appreciated.
What other devices does Bee TV works on?
BeeTV will work on any Android devices, including the Amazon fire series, Nvidia Shield, and Android mobile phones and tablets
How does Bee TV work?
You can download the application on the Amazon store, or directly download the APK file from the BeeTV website
What is the minimum version of Android I need?
Can BeeTV work for PC?
Yes, you will be needing an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox. After you install one on your PC, just open a browser and use this link https://reviewvpn.com/bee to install it.
How long has BeeTV been around?
BeeTV has been around a good while in a relative sense. They started in November 2018, and have built a strong following.
Is Bee TV a Terrarium clone?
What is the development team like?
We couldn’t find any information about the developer though we suspect they hail from India or that region. What we did like is that whoever they are, they regularly post updates and general posts on Facebook looking for feedback and replying to questions.
Developers who lack responsiveness can also signal a great application that will soon go dark when the developer gets bored.
If you ever find that BeeTV is not working, do not panic. This is totally normal for free streaming apps.
That is why it is always best to keep a good list of reliable alternatives.
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.
BeeTV had a bit of a rocky start and garnered some negative reviews, but we feel this is definitely one to watch.
The developer is absolutely smashing out the updates and it has the same amount of functionality and usability as the other best in class apps out there.
As well as having some cool extras like autoplay, auto next as well an in-app video player which means you don’t have to worry about compatibility.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.
You may also like: