Athena Kodi Addon
In this article, we will show you how to install the Athena Kodi Addon on your Fire TV stick.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Athena Kodi Addon. Athena Kodi add-on is a third party add-on on Kodi. this add-on is within the EzzerMacs Wizard repository. Athena Kodi add-on offers the following music, British sitcoms, movies, documentaries, Debrid, Tv shows, TV series, made in the 80s, musicals, Kids, and lots more.
Athena requires Real Debrid integration for the best streaming experience.
Features of Athena Kodi Addon
- Large collections of documentaries, made in the 80s, musicals, Kids, Debrid, music, British sitcoms, movies, Tv shows, TV series, and lots more.
- real-Debrid integration for optimal streaming
- Daily add-on update
- Huge library of categories and subcategories.
- User-friendly interface with a customizable search box for popularity, category, trending, rating, and new releases.
Steps on How to Install the Athena Kodi Addon
- There are two steps to follow in installing Athena Kodi add-on.
- First, enable the unknown source
- Second, installing Athena Kodi add-on.
Enable the Unknown Source
Before proceeding to the installation of Athena addon, checking if the unknown source of your Kodi app is enabled or turned ON. If it is not enabled, follow the below steps to enable it:
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app and scroll up to the setting icon and click on it.
Step 2. On the setting menu, scroll down to the system and click on it.
Step 3. On the system menu, scroll downwards to add-on and select it.
Step 4. Hover on the unknown sources option and on the warning message that will appear, select YES and hit the back button on your remote or escape/backspace key on your keyboard to return back to the home menu.
Installing Athena Kodi Addon
Step 1. From the home menu, click on the Settings icon which is located at the top left corner of your screen.
Step 2. Click on File Manager
Step 3. Next, on the file manager menu, click on Add Source
Step 4. On the new window select <None>
Step 5. Now, enter the media source URL http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/ and tap on OK.
Ensure you enter the media source URL correctly. Double-check to avoid any typo errors.
Step 6. After entering the media source URL, you will have to enter a name for this media source; click on the “Enter a name for this media source” option.
Note: if Kodi auto-populates a name, just click OK to continue. Here we going to use “ezz” as our media source name.
Step 7. Hit the back/arrow button on your remote or the backspace/escape key on your keyboard to go back to the home menu or home screen.
Step 8. Next from the home menu or the home screen, scroll down to Add-ons and click on it.
Step 9. On the add-on menu, scroll up to locate the add-on package installer found at the top left side of your screen.
Step 10. On the new window, click on Install from zip file
Step 11. Navigate to “ezz”
Step 12. Click on repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
Step 13. Next, wait while the add-on repository installs. You will get a notification that says “Add-on enabled” at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 14. Next click on Install from Repository
Step 15. Scroll down to locate the name you used to save the media source file. Here we use “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository”
Step 16. On the new window, click on Video add-ons
Step 17. Click on Athena
Step 18. Click on Install.
Step 19. Click OK on the new dialog box with “THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ADD-ONS WILL BE INSTALLED”
Step 20. Once the installation is completed, you will receive a notification at the top right corner of your screen.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Screenshots on How to Install Athena Kodi Addon
- Select the cogwheel in the upper left corner
2. Select System on the bottom left
3. Hover over or select Add-ons on the left.
4. Select Unknown sources to enable
5. Click Yes to enable third-party addons
6. Click on the File manager
7. Click on Add source
8. Click on None to add the URL path source
9. Type http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
10. Click OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source
12. Name repo232 (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name). Click OK.
13. Return to home screen and Select Add-ons
14. Select the add-on browser icon
15. Select install from zip file
16. Select repo232
17. Select repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
18. Wait for Add-on installation notification
19. Select install from repository
20. Select EzzMacs Wizard repository
21. Select video add-ons
22. Select Athena
23. Select install
24. Select OK and wait for add-on isntalled notification at the top right corner of your screen.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Athena addon has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components
26. Click Athena
27. Select Open to enjoy your add-on.
Use Kodi With a VPN
We recommend installing Surfshark on your device. This is to keep your online activities private and secure. Surfshark masKs and does encryption on your IP address and as such, your IP address will appear on the internet service provider network as a private user in that way, whatever activity you are doing online becomes private, anonymous, and secure. Also installing Surfshark on your Kodi helps you to bypass location restrictions and unnecessary Internet service provider throttling.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.