Aspire Build on Kodi 19 Matrix
In this article, I am going to teach you how to install Aspire build on iOS, android, firestick, windows, Linux, and many more. Aspire build is among the few builds that work on the new Kodi 19 Matrix. Aspire is a new build from Doomzday 19 wizard repository and has the following sections; tv shows, movies, apps, add-ons, system, wizard, and fav. It is a lightweight build with approximately 200 MB. This build has most of the hottest add-ons as of the moment. The interface is easy to navigate through.
Installation Guide of Aspire Build
Step 1. Open your Kodi app and click on the setting icon.
Step 2. Select System option.
Step 3. Select add-ons.
Step 4. Select unknown sources.
Step 5. Select Yes.
Step 6. Go back to the home screen and then Select the setting icon.
Step 7. Select the file manager.
Step 8. Select add source.
Step 9. Select <none>.
Step 10. Type the media source URL: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday and click OK.
Step 11. Select “Enter a name for this media source” and type Aspire build.
Step 12. Return to the home screen and click on add-ons.
Step 13. Select the addon installer icon.
Step 14. Select install from the zip file.
Step 15. Select Aspire build.
Step 16. Select repository.doomzday-x.x.x.zip.
Step 17. Wait for the “Doomzday Wizard Repository add-on installed” notification.
Step 18. Select Install from the repository.
Step 19. Select Doomzday Repository.
Step 20. Select program add-ons.
Step 21. Select Doomzday 19 Wizard.
Step 22. Select install.
Step 23. Select Ok and wait for “Add-On installed notification.
Step 26. Return to the home screen and click on add-ons > program addons and then select Doomzday Wizard.
Step 27. Select Build Menu.
Step 28. Select Aspire build and then select Continue.
Step 29. Select Fresh start and wait for the installation to complete.
Step 30. Select OK to force close.
Features of Aspire Build
- Has a resume watch that allows you to continue watching any video from where you stopped off.
- Easy to navigate interface
- Well organized and arranged sections
- Intelligent search
Review of Aspire Build
- Seren: Most popular, popular recent movies, trending, trending recent movies, most played, most-watched, by actor, search, genres, etc.
- Revolution: genres, year, decade, search, people search, my movies, movies most, popular IMDb user list, IMDb keyword searches, New movies, certificates, people watching, most popular, most voted, box office, Oscar winners, in theaters.
- 4K, Fen, Seren, the Oath, venom, revolution, crackle, 4K UHD movies, latest movies scrapers, latest movies one click, latest Debrid one click.
- Classic Debrid one click, classic British cinema.
Addons within Aspire Build
Pros and Cons
- Easy installation
- Fast playback
- Well structured layout
- Regular build update
- Well organized sections
- Everything within this build is working well at the moment.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an open-source media software that allows you to access a huge collection of free entertainment in different categories and subcategories. Currently, kodi is running on version 19 Matrix with lots of features to improve the streaming experience. One good thing about this build is that you can install it on any hardware platform or operating systems such as android, android TV, smart TV, computer: Windows, MAC OS, tablet, firestick, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and many more. That said, you need an auxiliary application like a build to explore all the goodies of Kodi.
What is a Kodi Build?
A build is a setup file from where add-ons, systems, wizards, and more are accessed after installation.
Is it safe to use Aspire Kodi Build on my Streaming Devices?
Yes. Installing and streaming with this build is safe. However, for security reasons, I recommend using Aspire kodi build with a VPN.
Is it free to use Aspire Kodi Build?
Yes, it is entirely free to install and use this build. You are not required to pay for anything. No subscription, no credit card, no billings required to use this build. However, for a smooth streaming experience, I recommend having a fast and strong internet connection.
Can I install Aspire Kodi Build on my Android and Firestick Device?
Yes. You can easily install this build on different streaming devices that support Kodi such as firestick, android, iOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and many others.
Do I need a VPN to use Aspire Kodi Build?
Yes, it is very important to use Kodi with a VPN. This is because most builds on Kodi do not have the copyright to most of the content they offer. As a result, you may be in trouble for accessing and using content with copyright issues. A VPN will encrypt and mask your IP address to appear secure, private, and anonymous on the internet service provider network.
Importance of using a VPN
- Stay hidden on the ISP network
- Each time you connect to the internet without a VPN, your IP address is public on the network and as such, it can be seen by everyone on the network. However, with a VPN, you will appear hidden and private on the internet service provider network.
Stream From Anywhere Around The World
A VPN will encrypt and mask your IP address to be untraceable on the ISP network. When this happens, you will be able to bypass location restrictions and stream from anywhere around the world.
Each time you stream movies or play online games, you will realize that your connection is slow. This is because your internet service provider is interfering with your connection. However, with a VPN, you will realize that your connection will stabilize a bit.
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Best Alternative Kodi Build
Kodi build can be very unpredictable. Today, they are working, next, they have stopped. That is why having alternative builds is very important. To make things easier, I have compiled the list of our best alternative builds here.
Install Aspire build for non-stop streaming of movies, tv shows, sport, live tv, and many more. This build comes with amazing features that improve the streaming experience. I recommend you try out this build and share your thoughts in the comment section.