Asgards Kodi Addon Overview
In this article, you are going to learn how to install the Asgards Kodi addon.
Asgards is a third-party Kodi addon within the Narcacist repository. It is a feature-rich add-on with an easy-to-navigate interface. One good side of this addon is that it scrapes streaming links from different sources.
This addon has been around since 2019. Currently, Asgards addon is running on version 1.0.9 and has the following sections; movies, 4K TV and movie one click, tv, and movie one-click section, none debrid section, tv shows, documentaries, stand up, kids, sports, cam movies, apps revived, music, anime, IPTV, search and lots more.
Install Asgards Kodi Addon with Screenshots
1. Open your Kodi app on the home screen, scroll up, and click on the setting icon.
2. Next, on the new screen that will appear, click on the option of the system.
3. Now, select add-ons and scroll rightward, click unknown sources, and then on the warning dialog box, select Yes.
4. Next, return to the home screen settings
5. Select the file manager.
6. Next, on the new window, scroll down and click on add source
7. Now, click on <none>
8. On the new window, type the media source file URL: http://narcacist.com/repo and then click OK
9. Next, click on “enter a name for this media source” and use the onscreen keyboard and type Asgards and click ok.
10. Now, return to the home screen
11. Next, Select add-ons
12. Now, Click on install from zip file
13. On the new window, Select Asgards
14. A warning box appears just click yes.
15. Next, select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
16. Next, wait for the Narcacist Wizard Repository add-on installed notification that will appear at the top right corner of your screen.
17. Next, select Install from the repository
18. Select Narcacist Wizard Repository
19. On the new window that will appear, video addons
20. Scroll down and then click on Asgards
21. On the new screen that will appear, scroll down and click install
22. Next, on the “the following additional add-ons will be installed” screen, select OK.
23. Now, once the installation is completed, return to the home screen.
24. After installation is done, go to the open icon and click. Then that’s it enjoy!
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Features of Asgards Kodi Addon
- People watching, genre, year, new movies, popular, collections, most-watched, and lots more.
Tv shows section:
- Trending, shows, popular shows, catch up, on-air, airing today, most-watched, and lots more.
- Interesting, music, sports, Netflix abstract, Netflix docs, and lots more.
Stand up section:
- Best of stand 2020, Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo, and lots more.
How to integrate Real-Debrid
Step 1. Create a Real-Debrid account here. If you already have one, proceed with these steps.
Step 2. Launch Asgards add-on.
Step 3. Select the tools
Step 4. On the new window, select ResolveURL settings
Step 5. Select, (Re)Authorize My Account.
Step 6. Copy the code that will appear on your screen.
Step 7. Open your browser and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
Step 8. Enter the code you received in step 6 and select Continue.
How to active Trakt TV
Step 1. Sign up for Trakt TV here. If you already have one, proceed with the steps.
Step 2. Open Asgards addon
Step 3. Select Trakt section
Step 4. On the new window, click on pair Trakt.
Step 5. Next, select “Authenticate Trakt” and then click Yes.
Step 6. Open your browser and then enter https://trakt.tv/activate
Step 7. Now, on the Trakt website, type the code which you received in step 6 and select OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install the Asgards add-on on my computer devices?
You can install this add-on on your windows and Mac OS devices.
Can I install the Asgards add-on on my firestick and fire TV devices?
This add-on works on any hardware platform and operating system that supports Kodi. You can install Asgards add-on on your firestick and fire TV devices.
Do I need a VPN to use the Asgards Kodi Addon?
Yes. you need a VPN like IPVanish if you are fond of streaming with Kodi, especially with a third-party add-on. A VPN like IPVanish will hide and protect your ID while streaming with Asgards add-on.
Do I have to pay to use Asgards Kodi Addon?
Installing this add-on is free. Also, streaming and watching movies with this addon is safe and free. All you need is a strong and reliable internet connection and you are good to go.
Pros and Cons
- User-friendly interface
- Allows you to choose any language of your choice.
- Well-arranged section
- Intelligent search
- Regular add-on update.
So far, everything about this add-on is working just fine.
Add-ons are very unpredictable. In that case, it is a good practice to have alternative add-ons handy. Check out the list of our best Kodi add-ons below:
Why you should use Kodi with a VPN
If you are fond of streaming movies and other entertainment with Kodi, I recommend installing a VPN like IPVanish. This is because third-party add-ons do not have the copyright to most of the content they offer.
A VPN is software that encrypts and masks your IP address to appear as a private, secure, and anonymous user on the internet service network. Installing a VPN like IPVanish will hide your IP address to appear:
- Private, security, and anonymity, beat geolocation
- Minimize throttling
- Bypass third-party monitoring and tracking
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Zero log policy
- Has a total of 2,000 servers, and 40,000 IP addresses in 70+ locations to choose from
- Military-grade encryption
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Asgards is an amazing add-on. This add-on has a user-friendly interface. It scrapes streaming links from different sources in HD quality. I recommend you check out this add-on and drop a comment.