Apps2Fire APK Overview
In this article, we will introduce Apps2Fire, how to install it on your Android and Firestick, and how to use it.
What’s great about Amazon Firestick is that it enables you to sideload apps in the device aside from the default apps it has. You can download apps that are not available in the Amazon App Store by sideloading them and you’ll just spend a few minutes getting it done. So that is why this article will also contain detailed step-by-step guides on how to install and use Apps2Fire on your Firestick.
But first, let’s discuss what Apps2Fire is. Apps2Fire is an Android app that lets you sideload apps that are not on the Amazon App Store or Google Play Store onto your device. All you have to do is to enable the Apps From Unknown Sources in the Settings of your Firestick or Android device. When you install the app you can easily have all your favorite apps and the apps you want to have.
To successfully install Apps2Fire to your Firestick, you will first need to jailbreak it. Carefully follow this helpful guide to do so:
Once your Firestick has been jailbroken, you will need to download another app called Downloader to sideload Apps2Fire. Here is an easy guide to help:
How To Install Apps2Fire APK on Android
- Open your Android device and go to the Google Play Store.
- Access the Google Play Store.
- Click on the search bar and type in App2Fire.
- Once the results appear, click on Apps2Fire.
- Then click on the Install button.
- Patiently wait for it to install.
- After it has been installed, click on the Open button.
There you have it! You have successfully installed Apps2Fire on your Android device.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How To Install Apps2Fire APK on Firestick Guide
Because the Apps2Fire APK is not available on the Amazon App Store, you will need to sideload it to your Firestick to sideload other third-party apps on your Firestick. Follow this three-part guide to install Apps2Fire on your:
Part 1: Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB debugging
- Go to your Firestick’s main menu and open the Settings.
- Open the My Fire TV option.
- Then click on the Developer Options.
- Enable or turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources and the ADB debugging options.
- A warning message will appear, then click on Turn On.
- Go back to the My Fire TV setting of your Firestick.
- Click on Network and take note of your IP Address.
- Then go back to the main menu of your Firestick.
Part 2: Install Apps2Fire on your Android device
- Install the Apps2Fire on your Android tablet or smartphone to install apps from your phone or tablet to your Firestick without using any cable.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for Apps2Fire.
- Click on the app and click on the Install button, then patiently wait for it to be installed.
Part 3: Pair your Firestick with your Android device
For you to download or sideload apps onto your Firestick, you will need to connect your device with the Apps2Fire app. To connect your Firestick with your Android device, carefully follow the guide below:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Apps2Fire app.
- Press on the Menu, which has 3 dots which is on the right side.
- After that, tap on the Setup option.
- Carefully enter your IP address, which was shown in Part 1 of the guide, of your Firestick device.
- Then click on the Save button. Your Firestick or Fire TV will likely be paired by this time.
Is It Any Good?
There are times when you cannot find the app or apps that you want to install on your Firestick. But don’t worry, there is a solution to that. There are many ways to sideload apps to your Firestick, but one of those ways is using the app, Apps2Fire. The Apps2Fire helps you sideload apps that you want to your Firestick. This app is amazing because you don’t need to download the app directly to your Firestick, rather the Apps2Fire app will do it all.
- Launch or transfer apps to your Firestick from your Android device.
- You can use App2Fire with any Android device like a tablet and smartphone.
- Easily rename all the files you have.
- You can uninstall and install apps from your Fire TV or Firestick.
- Transfer any kind of file format that is supported by a Firestick such as .mp4 and .jpg files.
- It has a user interface that is simple and clean.
- Has no annoying ads but only a few banner ads.
How To Use Apps2Fire
Note: you will need to download another app called ESFileExplorer, which will assist the App2Fire app in sideloading apps to your Firestick from your Firestick device. Follow the guide below to do so:
- Open the Apps2Fire on your Android device.
- Click on Setup and the space provided type in your Firestick’s IP address (Part 1 guide).
- Then click on the Save button. At this point, it will be connected to your Firestick.
- Get or download the APK file of the app you want to sideload.
- Then click on Upload/Install From FileSytem on the top right of the screen.
- The Download Folder will then appear and click on the APK file that you downloaded.
- Click on Upload.
- Patiently wait for the upload to finish. It may take a few minutes. On my Firestick, it took about 3 minutes to finish.
- Once the file has been uploaded, go to your Firestick and access it.
- Here, on your Firestick, click on the search icon and type in Es File Explorer and then download it.
- Once downloaded, click on the Open button.
- On the Es File Explorer, scroll down and click on Download.
- There you will see the APK file of the app you uploaded.
- Click on the file and then click Install.
- Then click on Install again.
- Once installed, you can click on Open to see that it has been installed on your Firestick.
Reminder: not all apps can be sideloaded, but the popular third-party apps can be.
Pros and Cons
- Use either an Android tablet or smartphone to pair it with your Firestick.
- Does not have any annoying ads, only a few banner ads.
- Sideload any app you want.
- Supports file formats like .mp4 and .jpeg.
- Easy to use.
- Has a simple and neat user interface.
- Install mobile apps on your Firestick.
- Uploading the APK file takes a bit longer depending on your Firestick version/edition.
Stream Safely with a VPN
Grab your subscription now!
IPVanish offers a secured online environment for your daily usage of the internet. After you connect to the VPN, your whole internet activities such as emails, online banking, messages, media content, etc, will undergo a process in IPVanish’s encryption tunnel, while it keeps your IP address concealed.
With IPVanish, you can access it 4 benefits:
- Prevent any Internet Service provider from monitoring your browsing activities.
- Be able to safely use the public internet.
- Your online information and identity will be kept safe.
- Access any website or media content you want without any restrictions.
How To Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Open the home screen of your Firestick and access the search icon which is on the top left corner of the screen.
- Enter IPVanish on the search bar.
- Then click on IPVanish.
- Next, choose Download.
- Patiently wait for it to finish downloading.
- Click on Install.
- Then click on the Open button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then select Connect.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is Apps2Fire safe to use?
Yes, Apps2Fire is 100% safe to use.
What devices can Apps2Fire be used on?
You can use Apps2Fire on an Android smartphone and tablet, including Fire TV devices like Fire TV Cube, Firestick, Firestick 4K, etc.
Are there any ads on Apps2Fire?
Yes, there are ads on the app, but the only ads it has are a few banner ads below the screen.
Is a VPN needed when using Apps2Fire?
We highly suggest that you use a VPN when sideloading apps to your Firestick and with using any streaming app that you have sideloaded, alway remember to use a VPN.
- Emby for Android
- Easy Fire Tools
- Amazon Fire TV
- And many more.
From testing this app, Apps2Fire is a great app to help you sideload apps from your Android device to your Firestick easily. It has made sideloading very easy without having to undergo tedious steps and procedures. Also, this app is an added benefit when using a Firestick because you can easily access apps from your Android device immediately.
Overall, Apps2Fire is an excellent sideloading app that helps you get the apps that you want when they are not available on the Amazon App Store. Yes, there are extra steps to follow, but once you have installed it you can sideload any app you want. Apps2Fire for a Firestick is absolutely a must-try and a must-have app. Remember, always use a secured VPN like IPVanishwhen using or installing apps to your Firestick. IPVanish will conceal all your internet activities and IP address that will protect your privacy online.