AnimeDLR APK Overview
Do you wish that you could stream anime like Darling in the Franxx from popular websites like 4anime or AnimeDao right on your Android device? Then AnimeDLR is the right app for you.
So in this article, we will be introducing the AnimeDLR APK and how to install it on your Firestick. AnimeDLR is a free streaming app that lets you watch cartoons, anime, and more from popular streaming websites so that you can watch them online or offline. The latest release update of this app is now functioning on other devices such as Amazon Firestick, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV, and more, which makes AnimeDLR an amazing app to have.
It is worth mentioning that AnimeDLR does not host any of the episodes of its contents, all it does is that it connects you through various servers where you can watch the anime you want. Moreover, you will need to use an external player to watch the shows you want. Although it has a built-in image gallery that is enough to stream the shows, you may also use other external players like VLC or MX Player.
To install AnimeDLR successfully, then you will need to jailbreak your Firestick. Here is a quick to jailbreak your Firestick:
Once your Firestick has been jailbroken, you have to download an app called Downloader to sideload AnimeDLR onto your Firestick. Here is a guide to follow:
How To Install AnimeDLR APK on Android
Since the AnimeDLR APK is not available on the Google Play Store, you will need the APK file of this app.
- Download or get the APK file of AnimeDLR.
- Open the Settings and go to the Security or Apps.
- Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources or Install Unknown Apps options.
- After that, open the File Manager and click on the AnimeDLR APK file.
- Then click on Install and wait for a while for it to be installed.
- Once the installation is done, click on the Open button.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed AnimeDLR on your Android device.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org
How To Install AnimeDLR APK on Firestick Guide
AnimeDLR is also not available on the Amazon App Store, so you will have to sideload the app to your Firestick.
- Open the Settings of your Firestick device.
- Next, open the My Fire TV option.
- Select the Developers Options.
- Then enable or switch on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- Go back to your Firestick’s home screen.
- Look for the search icon and click on it.
- Type in the word Downloader and click on it to download and install.
- Once it has been installed, click on the Open button.
- Select on Allow and OK.
- Access the Downloader app and go onto its search bar.
- Carefully enter the URL – https://reviewvpn.com/dlr
- Wait for a while for the APK file to finish downloading.
- After that, click on the Install button.
- Click on the Done button.
- You will then be redirected back to the Downloader app. Then click on the Delete button.
- Click on the Delete button again.
- Go back to the Firestick’s home screen and click on Your Apps & Channels and select the Choose All option.
- Go down the page and look for AnimeDLR and then click on Options.
- Click on the Move to Front option.
- Then click on Allow and it will automatically launch the app.
- AnimeDLR will then be displayed in your Apps list.
How to Install AnimeDLR on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download.
10. Click on Open.
11. Click on Allow.
12. Open the Downloader app and type – reviewvpn.com/dlr and click GO.
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open
15. Click Allow.
16. Select Sources.
17. Enjoy Watching.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed AnimeDLR on your Firestick.
How To Install Mouse Toggle
AnimeDLR is one of those apps that need extra assistance when it comes to navigation on a Firestick. The normal navigation with the Amazon remote does not work on this app so, with that being said, here is a guide to install Mouse Toggle:
- Open your Firestick and click on the Settings on the menu bar above the screen.
- Look for My Fire TV and click on it.
- Scroll down and click on Developer Options.
- Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources and the ADB Debugging.
- A warning notification will appear and click on the Turn On button.
- Then open the Downloader app and click on the search bar.
- Type in the URL carefully – http://reviewvpn.com/mouse
- The app will then be downloaded and installed.
- Click on the Open button.
- On the Mouse Toggle screen patiently wait for the Status to change from changed to started before using the app.
- A pop-up will appear and click on the box to “Always allow from this computer” and then click on the OK button.
How to Install Mouse Toggle on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Open the Downloader app and type – “reviewvpn.com/mouse” in the browser window and click Go (we do not host this file. we have merely set up a redirect)
2. The app will automatically install. Click on Open after installation.
3. On the Mouse Toggle screen wait until you see Status changed to started before trying to use the app
4. A popup should appear that asks if you want to allow USB debugging. Check the box that says always allow and click ok
How to Use Mouse Toggle
To use the Mouse Toggle app, all you have to do is to double-press the play/pause button quickly to activate the app. You will then see a circle that is a bit bluish-purple displayed on the screen. To deactivate the app, press any button or the play/pause button.
Is It Any Good?
AnimeDLR released its latest update and has added more sources in the app. It crawls through different anime sites to find top quality links for you to stream any anime you want and offers them all for free. AnimeDR is known to be one of the best anime streaming apps and not only can you watch any anime on your Android device, but you can also save content by downloading them. Another thing is that its update has now removed ads so it is now an ad-free app.
AnimeDLR APK Features
- Stream any anime show you want whether it is online or offline by downloading them.
- Easily find the show by filtering it by author, genre, year of release, etc.
- Updates you with the latest released episodes of your favorite anime show.
- Discover other shows that may interest you.
- Bookmark your favorite shows as your “favorites”.
- Offers both subbed and dubbed contents.
- Pick the source you want the content from.
- AnimeDLR’s user interface is simple and neat.
How To Use AnimeDLR
- Open the app and start searching for the anime you want to watch.
- Pick a server or source on where you want to watch it from.
- You can add it to your “favorites” by bookmarking it.
- Download the anime to watch it offline.
Pros and Cons
- You can choose any source that you want.
- Easily search for animes that are both old and new.
- Download the content to watch it offline.
- Bookmark your favorites.
- Offers both subbed and dubbed contents.
- When tested, links for older episodes are limited. Maybe it’s because of an archive anime or it’s dead.
- Takes time when scanning through multiple links just to find the right one.
- Playback on older anime content is not that easy.
- There are no annoying and unwanted ads, but from experience, there are some pop-up banner ads.
Stream Safely with a VPN
Grab your subscription now!
How To Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Open your Firestick device and click to the left ones to find the search icon.
- Type in the word IPVanish and click on search.
- Click on IPVanish when results appear.
- Select on the Download button.
- Wait for a while for it to finish downloading.
- Click on the Install button when the download is finished.
- When the installation is done, click on the Open button.
- Enter your username and password on the spaces provided.
- Click on the Connect button.
- Now you can stream and download any content.
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is AnimeDLR safe to use?
Yes, the AnimeDLR app is safe to use. You can easily enjoy streaming and downloading content without having to worry about issues.
Is AnimeDLR available on iOS devices?
Unfortunately, no. This app is not available for iOS devices but only for Android devices.
Is AnimeDLR legal?
Yes, it is. This app offers free anime content that is hosted on third-party sources that you can freely watch online.
What devices are compatible with AnimeDLR?
AnimeDLR can be installed on and is compatible with any Android devices, such as smartphones, tablets, Smart TVs, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and many more.
Is AnimeDLR safe from viruses?
Yes, it is safe from viruses. You won’t have to worry about getting any malware and viruses.
Is a VPN needed when using AnimeDLR?
Yes. We suggest that you use a VPN, specifically IPVanish when using any streaming applications and it will secure and protect your online privacy.
With the features listed above, I think that AnimeDLR is one of the best anime streaming apps for the latest series, anime movies, cartoons, and a lot more. Honestly, AnimeDLR is an amazing app for any anime lover. The app lets you stream old and new anime and download them to watch offline. AnimeDLR is quite easy to use, however, even though there are no annoying ads, there are still a few banner ads below the screen. Overall, AnimeDLR is great and as an anime fan, I surely enjoy this app.
AnimeDLR is an excellent app that offers a great experience for any anime fan to stream anime online. All you need to do is pick a source that you want to watch the anime from, such as 4anime or GoGoAnime. However, this app needs another app to help navigate through it, so it is highly recommended that you download Mouse Toggle because AnimeDLR does not work with the normal navigation system of the Firestick remote. Moreover, always remember to use a VPN, like IPVanish, when using AnimeDLR or any streaming app to guarantee that you maintain your privacy online.