Adult Hideout Kodi Addon
This article will guide you to install the Adult Hideout Kodi Addon
Adult Hideout used to be one of the best adult add ons, on Kodi. Dating back to early 2016 it has been going strong for almost 4 years, but in 2019 started to become quite unstable.
A good fix of porn websites, videos, images, and cam sites.
Due to its instability, we recommend that you use TVADDONS.CO ADULT repository. You get 18 adults addons, including Adult Hideout, which means that even if Adult Hideout isn’t working you will get one of these add ons going.
For more details about different adult addons for Kodi, you may check out these articles:
To enjoy the Adult Hideout addon on Kodi using your firestick, you need to jailbreak your firestick first.
If you haven’t installed Kodi yet on your firestick account, you need to have a downloader first before doing it so.
Install Adult Hideout Kodi Addon Guide
- Make sure Kodi is up and running and that you have allowed add ons from unknown sources
- Click on settings which is the cog on the top left-hand corner of the home screen
- Go to System and Turn on Unknown Sources if you haven’t already done so
- Return to System and click File Manager
- Click Add source and then choose “Add None”
- A URL bar will pop up, enter the following exactly: https://fusion.tvaddons.co. If for any reason the URL does not work, enter it into Google and add the word mirror to find a working URL
- Name the Source Fusion TV Repo
- Return to the home screen and click add ons and then the box icon
- Go to Install from Zip file
- Click on the Fusion TV Repository
- Choose Kodi-Repos
- Select xxx-adult
- Click the repository.kodiadult-1.0.0.zip
- Go back to the add-on browser and click Install from Repository
- Look for TVADDONS.CO Adult 18+ Add-on Repository
- Tap on Video Add-ons
- Select Adult Hideout Addon
- Click the Install button
How to Install Adult Hideout on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://fusion.tvaddons.co
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Adult Hideout (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Adult Hideout (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on kodi-repos
19. Select on xxx-adult
20. Select on Repository.kodiadult-1.0.0.zip
21. Select Install from Repository
22. Click on TVADDONS.CO Adult 19+ Add-on Repo
23. Pick Video add-ons.
24. Select Adult Hideout Video again.
25. Click on Install.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Adult Hideout has been installed. There will be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on Open to start the Adult Hideout add-on.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Adult Hideout Kodi Addon Features
- Videos from different porn sites and some adult addons.
- Easy to navigate interface.
- Sometimes videos are not playing.
Content (Websites Available)
- A Shemale Tube
Alternative Addons for Adult Hideout
There are a lot of porn add-ons available on Kodi. Here is the list of alternatives to choose from:
- Ultimate Whitecream
- Panty Raiders
- Video Devil
- Tube 8
Should I Use Kodi with a VPN?
We always recommend that you use Kodi with a VPN for several reasons:
- Much of the content that you will watch on Kodi using an unofficial add-on isn’t being streamed and shared legally. This means that over time many of the links that you use will be blocked, either because the content provider has served a DMCA notice, or the ISP has blocked the URL for other reasons
- Up to 50% of all online content is blocked by your ISP. This could be because the material is illegal or of questionable origin. The problem is, that you don’t get to choose which half you see
- A VPN helps to view any content by encrypting your connection with 256-bit AES encryption. The same type is used by the US military. This means that no one, not even your ISP can stop you from viewing content. Because they can’t see what URL your request is bound for. Only that your connection disappears into your VPN’s DNS and reappears later.
- Watching adult content means you may come across country restrictions on content like the UK porn block, or region-restricted content. Your VPN allows you to log onto servers in countries without restrictions and access any content you want
- You are also able to obscure and change your original IP address to stop any traffic from being traced back to you, providing your VPN has no DNS leaks and has a solid zero logs policy
We recommend installing an active VPN on your device before downloading and installing Adult Kodi addons. This is to keep your connection encrypted and anonymous.
Grab your subscription now!
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the Surfshark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. Surfshark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
What is Kodi?
Kodi first came around in 2002, when Xbox users hacked together software that would allow them to play and store media on their Xbox, since then the software has grown enormously, to become one of the most downloaded open-source media players in the world.
Kodi has become popular for several reasons, probably foremost amongst these are the thousands of addons, builds, and repositories that have been contributed by developers all around the world. These add-ons allow users to watch everything from blockbuster TV shows to obscure documentaries from foreign countries.
On top of this Kodi has had 17+ years of development and features, which means it isn’t much it cannot do. It supports a wide range of codec or video formats and has almost 1,000 legal and legitimate add-ons to help users, as well as thousands more that are unsanctioned and added by third-party developers.
Kodi’s 10-foot user interface allows users to use the software to turn their TV into a home entertainment center and automatically scale and control Android applications effectively.
What is an Add On?
An add-on allows a user to carry out a specific function and can be downloaded either through the Kodi Store or for unofficial add ons you would allow access to unknown sources and download directly from a URL.
Think of Kodi as an iPhone, and the add ons as applications.
The add ons are what bring Kodi to life, turning it from a media player into a diverse entertainment center.
- Kodi check log error: This error may never come up if you are running a big storage device like the Nvidia Fire shield. However, with an Amazon Firestick, you’ll get this after a few days of streaming. Each piece of media you watch as well as every page of a Kodi addon’s navigation is cached as a media snippet, to make loading smoother and the faster second time around. So this is great for navigating Kodi, but the cache fills up quickly the more content you watch. Once full you will start getting the check log error.
- Script Error: You will get a script error when installing Empflix. This means that a script is missing either in Kodi or the addon. If you try to reinstall Empflix and still get the same error, then the problem is with your Kodi installation. Kodi may have been corrupted by another addon or just need updating. To find out how to fix your Kodi installation and other steps read our in-depth guide linked above.
- Source not working/slow/frozen: Empflix should play quick sources directly from the website. Be patient when the source is trying to connect. Wait up to 15 seconds and maybe try to play the source in a lower quality. If that doesn’t work, try another source and make sure that your VPN is connected as your ISP may be blocking your content. For more fixes read our fix guide inked above.
- Could not connect to URL/Download: Check that you have spelled the URL correctly and you are downloading it from the right repository. Also, you have a working VPN, so you can be sure your ISP isn’t blocking your content. Check here for the best VPN deal. For other fixes read our in-depth guide linked above.
Adult Hideout was a great add-on once but seems outdated and could use some updated scrapers. If you are going to use anything for adult content, we recommend XXX-O-DUS
It’s like Video Devil one of the older adult add ons like Adult Hideout, but stable and faster when it comes to scraping links from many different content sites.
Also, XXX-O-DUS has an easy-to-navigate dashboard and categories, as well as a search function.
Also, Empflix, Hot Goo, and Video Devil are worth a look. There is enough content on that 4 add ons to keep you busy for a lifetime!
We hope that this article helps you obtain the necessary information you need to install the Adult Hideout Kodi Addon