How To Install aDrama on Firestick
In this article, I will be teaching you how to install aDrama on your Amazon Firestick.
Currently, aDrama is the only streaming application available on Firestick wherein you can solely watch movies and TV shows from Asian Countries like Korea, Taiwan, and Japan.
If you are huge fans of KDrama and other TV Shows from Asia, this app will definitely satisfy all of your cravings.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Installation Guide on Firestick
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader. Type in “https://reviewvpn.com/adrama” and select “Go”.
3. The APK would take a few seconds to download depending on your internet connection.
4. After that, choose “Install”.
5. Then click “Open”.
6. When this notification appears, click on “Allow”.
7. aDrama is finally installed on your Firestick.
How to Install aDrama on Android
Note: ReviewVPN does not host the file. It is hosted by archive.org
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to use aDrama on the Firestick
If you open the aDrama application, a pop-up saying “aDrama won’t run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device” will appear.
Just click on the “Ok” button because you will still be directed to the aDrama home page.
Then you can now start browsing on what movie or TV show you would want to stream.
On the Home screen, you will see the following categories:
These are the movies and TV shows that you are currently watching.
These are movies and TV shows with new episodes released on aDrama.
These are new movies and TV shows available on aDrama.
These are movies or TV show suggestions based on your history of watching. Movies or TV shows with the same genre would most likely appear here.
It will give you an option to select which year of movie or TV show release you would want to watch. For example, if you select “2020”, all released movies and TV shows in 2020 will appear.
If you select a letter, movies or TV shows with titles starting with that letter will be shown.
If you click on this category, three choices will appear:
- All – All movies and TV shows available on aDrama will be seen here in alphabetical order.
- Favorite – Movies and TV shows you have added to Favorites will be visible here.
- Category – since this application contains a wide array of movies and TV shows from Asia, this option will allow you to choose which type of content you would want to sort. This includes:
- Hong Kong
- TV Shows
From here you will be able to toggle the following:
- High Quality
- English Subtitle
- Sort Descending
- Clear History
- Check Update
Moreover, if you are going to click on a TV Show, you will see the following options:
- Play – If you click on play, you will be given the following options:
- Start from beginning
- Move to the next episode
- Episodes – this option will let you choose an episode so you could skip or go back to an episode that you would want to watch.
- Add/Remove Favorite – this option will allow you to add or remove the selected movie or TV show on your Favorites section. I highly suggest that you make use of this feature so it will be easier for you to re-watch a TV show or movie or if you are planning to watch a TV show or movie in the future.
- Go to Episode – this option will let you type the episode that you would want to watch.
Pros and Cons
- Navigation is easy because you won’t need to use Mouse Toggle.
- Has an option for higher quality video streaming.
- A wide array of movies and TV shows are available for streaming.
- Not all movies have English subtitles.
Is There a Need for a VPN?
There is no need for a VPN when installing aDrama on your Firestick.
However, if you are from the US with strict internet protocols and you are a binge-watcher like me, you might need to consider getting a VPN.
This is so your streaming will not be traced by your ISP that could result in lagging or buffering.
Also, if you would like to watch in HD, it will consume more data so your ISP most probably will notice your streaming activities.
So to prevent that, I would recommend that you use a VPN like IPVanish to anonymously stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
To learn more about the benefits of IPVanish, you can read this article:
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is it legal?
Yes. It is legal to download and install on the Firestick.
Is it safe?
Yes. It is safe to download and install on the Firestick.
Although aDrama is great for K-drama fans like me, I would prefer to see content from Thailand and the Philippines. But over-all, it is a great streaming app for Asian Dramas.
Thank you for taking the time to finish this tutorial. I hope you were able to successfully install aDrama on Firestick and that this article helped you with navigating the application. Enjoy!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.
Best Firestick Streaming Reads