Release BB Kodi Addon
This article will help you install the Release BB Kodi Addon.
Release BB will be familiar to those who have used Kodi for a few years. It was originally part of a repository run by Mr.
Entertainment first released in 2016. However, in mid-2017 Mr.
Entertainment left the scene and the add on fell into darkness.
Fast forward to 3 months ago and Release BBN has returned with a vengeance under a new team and name.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is free to download piece of open source software which can turn your TV in an all in one media and entertainment center. First developed in 2002 Kodi has become one of the leading media players in the world and has a custom-designed 10-foot user interface which mean it can effectively scale add ons and media content to fit any TV.
Kodi itself is free and legal, but also hosts thousands of add ons which allow you to access almost any Live TV, TV Shows, and Films as soon as they are released.
What is an Add On?
Add ons are 3rd party applications that are accessible through Kodi but neither endorsed nor hosted by them.
They can be downloaded individually or as part of a large repository (a collection of add ons ) or a build ( a collection of repositories which may also include different skins which change the UI and visual look of your Kodi software)
What is Release BB
Release BB is pretty unique in its approach to displaying content for tv shows and films. When a film or tv show is first released, the people who make this happen are called scene release groups. They put together higher quality links and audio than amateur uploaders. These links tend to be of higher quality, but the files are bigger and slower to stream.
Release BB brings together links from these cut scene groups and is best used alongside Real Debrid. Real Debrid is a premium hosting service that connects to you to paid host servers and premium links, which are high quality, life, and quick to download.
The two in combination mean you get the best titles, with the best quality.
- Wide range of high-quality media sources
- Access HD and 4K streams
- Compatible with Real Debrid
- Recently updated with an active community
- Change settings to not show deadlinks
- Intelligent search function
- Wide range of media
- Cache function for quicker loading speed
- Recommended sections
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Release BB
Follow these simple steps to install Release BB on your Kodi application. Remember for the reasons stated in the FAQ that you should always use a VPN prior to installing Release BB and also every time you use Kodi
- Open up Kodi
- Clock on settings (the gear icon in the top left-hand corner)
- Click System
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen using the back button and click File Manager
- Click add source
- Click “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL bar that comes up type in: http://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/ (If for any reason this link stops working use Google to find a working link/mirror site for the latest working version)
- Name the source Exodus
- Click OK, Exodus will now be added to your Kodi file manager
- Click Add ons followed by install from .zip file
- Select your Release BB file
- Once you select the zip file it will take a few seconds
- Now click install file from repository
- Click Release BB Repo
- Click Video Add ons and then install, also click install for additional add ons
- Go back to the home screen and Release BB should now be successfully installed and you are good to go
How to Install the Release BB on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Release BB (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Release BB (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.bugatsinho-2.3.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Bugatsinho Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Release BB again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Release BB has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Release BB add-on.
Is It Safe To Use?
Release BB has elicited some chatter on Reddit and there seems to be a lively support group. The add on has been updated as recently as July 2019, so the developer is obviously fired up. Always download straight from the developer’s link which is safe.
We urge caution when downloading add ons not from the developer’s link, as this may contain malware or viruses. We recommend scanning all unknown source files with Malwarebytes before opening.
Is It Legal or Grey?
Release BB is in the grey area when it comes to what it allows you to do as an add on. Many add ons plead legality by acting as third parties for content between providers and users, when truthfully they are as much complicit in the distribution of illegal material, which is why add ons regularly go down or disappear altogether.
Release BB is releasing brand new content straight from the source at high quality and their URL is banned in a number of countries
Should I Use This App With A VPN?
You should always use Kodi with a VPN for a number of reasons:
- Release BB is actually Geo-IP locked in a number of countries, meaning that you need to access it from their Russian or Tongan server
- A VPN can help stream anonymously by encrypting your data sent through your ISP’s system and making your data look just like any other secure transmission which cannot be decrypted
- A VPN can also change your IP to make your connection originate from another location or even another country
- Your Internet Service Provider works closely with content producers to crack down on the distribution of content that breaks copyright laws. Your ISP notes down all your browsing history and will flag you if you use known to add ons and sources that distribute questionable content
- This allows you to remain fully anonymous online as well as avoid any prying eyes or limitations placed on what you can view or watch
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is It Free?
When Was It Released?
Release BB was originally released in 2016, and re-released in 2019.
There are tons of great alternative out there We recommend:
- Cinema HD
- Exodus Redux
- Show Box
- Zion TV
Or simply just regularly check Google for best Kodi Add ons which are updated sometimes daily
Release BB is a great source for quality content, which is always a big problem when dealing with add ons. We recommend you spend a few Euros on a Real Debrid account, you’ll thank us when you consistently get to watch high-quality links.