7 of 9
This article will help you install 7 of 9 Kodi Addon on firestick.
7 of 9 is named after the famously hot Borg character played by Jeri Ryan in Star Trek Voyager. As you can guess it’s a themed add-on and also features all the episodes from the many spin-offs of the Star Trek series as well as plenty of other tv shows, movies, and live content.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is free to download a piece of open-source software that can turn your TV into an all-in-one media and entertainment center. First developed in 2002 Kodi has become one of the leading media players in the world and has a custom-designed 10-foot user interface which means it can effectively scale add ons and media content to fit any TV.
Kodi itself is free and legal, but also hosts thousands of add ons which allow you to access almost any Live TV, TV Shows, and Films as soon as they are released.
What is an Add On?
Add ons are 3rd party applications that are accessible through Kodi but neither endorsed nor hosted by them.
They can be downloaded individually or as part of a large repository (a collection of add ons ) or a build ( a collection of repositories that may also include different skins which change the UI and visual look of your Kodi software)
What is 7 of 9?
7 of 9 is a multi-source scraper add-on and can be found in the Diamond Wizard Repository. It provides a wide range of genres from tv shows to live TV
- Clean if basic UI
- Fully customizable
- Import scrapers
- Large range of media
- Kids TV section
- Martial Arts
- A lot of fringe TV shows not found elsewhere
How to Install 7 of 9
Follow these simple steps to install 7 of 9 on your Kodi application. Remember for the reasons stated in the FAQ that you should always use a VPN prior to installing 7 of 9 and also every time you use Kodi
- Open up Kodi
- Clock on settings (the gear icon in the top left-hand corner)
- Click System
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen using the back button and click File Manager
- Click add source
- Click “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL bar that comes up type in: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com (If for any reason this link stops working use Google to find a working link/mirror site for the latest working version)
- Name the source Exodus
- Click OK, Exodus will now be added to your Kodi file manager
- Click Add ons then install from .zip file
- Select your 7 of 9 file
- Once you select the zip file it will take a few seconds
- Now click install file from repository
- Click 7 of 9 Repo
- Click Video Add ons and then install, also click install for additional add ons
- Go back to the home screen and 7 of 9 should now be successfully installed and you are good to go
How to Install 7 of 9 on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is 7 of 9 (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on 7 of 9 (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on http://repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.8.7.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Diamond Build Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select 7 of 9 again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying 7 of 9 has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the 7 of 9 addon.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Is it Safe to Use?
7 of 9 has been around a long time, as has the Diamond Wizard Repo. Definitely safe to use. Be careful when downloading add ons from sources that do not point directly to the known repo. The files may contain malware or viruses. We recommend you scan any files from unknown sources with Malwarebytes.
Is it Legal or Grey?
7 of 9 is in the grey area when it comes to what it allows you to do as an add-on. Many add ons plead legality by acting as third parties for content between providers and users, when truthfully they are as much complicit in the distribution of illegal material, which is why addons regularly go down or disappear altogether.
Like most Kodi add ons it is not endorsed by Kodi and cannot be found in their official app store.
Is it free?
When Was It Released?
7 of 9 was originally released in 2017
Best Alternatives for 7 of 9 Kodi Addon on Firestick
7 of 9 is pretty dated and there are much better functioning and looking add ons out there
Seren: The newest implementation from the team that brought you the massively popular Incursion. You get great Netflix-like quality. Compatibility with Premiumize including cloud caching and plenty of customization
The Magic Dragon: if you want an add-on that delivers a massive amount of content on a wide range of categories then look no further. The Magic Dragon makes it easy to find new episodes and links has a really active community and is constantly being updated
Exodus Redux: Instead of going for a fork of an old code base, better to check the new and improved Exodus, you get access to super-fast scrapers, an active development team, and some great features
Or simply just regularly check Google for best Kodi Add ons which are updated sometimes daily
Should I Use This App With A VPN?
You should always use Kodi with a VPN for a number of reasons:
- A VPN can help stream anonymously by encrypting your data sent through your ISP’s system and making your data look just like any other secure transmission which cannot be decrypted
- Your Internet Service Provider works closely with content producers to crack down on the distribution of content that breaks copyright laws. Your ISP notes down all your browsing history and will flag you if you use known to add ons and sources that distribute questionable content
- A VPN can also change your IP to make your connection originate from another location or even another country
- This allows you to remain fully anonymous online as well as avoid any prying eyes or limitations placed on what you can view or watch
If you want to know more about this VPN, kindly read our IPVanish Review.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
7 of 9 should only be kept as a backup. The interface is desperately basic and we suspect the add-on hasn’t been updated this year. For those with Kodi skills, you could import your own scrapers and customize them further. But if that was the case you could probably just fork in a better working add-on.
One to be used as a last resort.