Kodi On Windows
Over the years, the Internet has become a necessity for everyone. It is needed for businesses to prospers, a family to communicate with each other, a student wanting to learn, a musician who wishes to be heard, and many more.
Whatever your plight may be, the Internet has been instrumental in your everyday life. As people, we always want to destress after a long day. We all have our preferences but most people today, just watch whatever they want online.
Some subscribe to applications like Netflix and pay for a fee. While there are some who get content for free, they either use torrents or use traditional file hosts to download their stuff. And there are those who just download an app like Kodi, install an add-on and he/she is all set. Whatever your jive is, this app can give you unlimited content as long as you get the hang of it.
Kodi is a free open-source media player. It is free to download and you can install add-ons that have varying degrees of content. Kodi is owned by XMBC Foundation. It stems its origin from software that allowed Vbox users to play and store media on their device. Since its introduction, Kodi has been a part of many peoples’ lives and continue to do so. If you don’t have Kodi yet, maybe it is time for you to check it out and know what is missing in your life. In this article, we will show you how to install Kodi on your PC or laptop.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
There are two ways in which we can install Kodi on Windows, and they are as follows:
Installing Kodi from the Official Website
1. Kindly type in https://kodi.tv/download then select Windows (63 bit or 32 bit, it depends on your operating system)
2. Select the installer and download the file.
3. On the downloads tab, after it finishes downloading, click on the .exe file and choose yes
4. The setup wizard will now appear, just click continue
5. Choose “I Agree” to accept the License Agreement.
6. Highlight the components to install, choose Next.
7. Choose Browse and customize the location then click Next. If you want to save it in the default path, just click Next.
8. Select Install.
9. After a few seconds, the installation will now be completed.
10. Select Finish
11. There you go, Kodi is now installed on your computer.
Install Kodi from the Official Website with a Screenshot
1. Type https://kodi.tv/download
2. Click Windows
3. Click Installer (64 Bit)
4. Click Save
5. Click Next
6. Click I Agree.
7. Click Next
8. Click Install
9. Click Finish
10. Kodi is now installed on your computer.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to install Kodi from the Microsoft Store
Good news guys! Kodi is now available on the Microsoft App Store
- Launch Microsoft Store app in your computer, search for Kodi
- Choose Kodi, then select Get to install.
- It will download after a few seconds
- After the download, choose Launch to run and open Kodi in your Windows.
- There you go, easy-peasy Kodi is now installed and ready to run.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install KODI from the Microsoft Store
1. Launch Microsoft Store app in your computer
2. Type Kodi
3. Choose Kodi
4. Click Get
5. Click Install
6. Click Launch
7. Kodi is now installed and ready to run.
Do you see how easy it is to install Kodi on Windows? You didn’t even break a sweat to do it. Now that you have installed Kodi, you are now moving forward to having add-ons added to it. You can refer to our Kodi Add-ons guide on this website. We will be providing the links for the best Kodi Add-ons down below. If you have questions, please feel free to drop a comment below and reach us at any of our other social media platforms.
Thank You for reading and welcome to the wonderful world of Kodi!
Click here to get the lowest price on SurfShark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.