This article will show you all you need to know about the Fido K19 Kodi Add-on, including how to install it on your Firestick.
Are you tired of having to switch add-ons every time you use the Kodi app? We understand how much you want to see everything in one add-on, from movies and TV shows to live TV, kids’ entertainment, and more. Fortunately, the Fido K19 Kodi Addon takes care of just about everything.
The Fido Kodi Addon makes it simple to watch movies, TV shows, and live TV. It also offers fast streams with no buffering, allowing you to conveniently watch and catch up on the news, sports, and other broadcasts. Furthermore, with so many channels to choose from, the Fido K29 Kodi Add-on will never leave you wanting.
However, because the Fido K19 Kodi Add-on is not from the official Kodi repository, we recommend using a VPN connection from services such as Surfshark while using it. This is to ensure content streaming and access are safe.
How To Install Fido Kodi Addon on Firestick with Screenshots
This guide will walk you through the steps of installing the Fido K19 Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Type in “http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “fantazy” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Then click “OK” again
10. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
11. Select “Add-ons”
12. Choose “Install from zip file”
13. Click “Yes”
14. Select “fantazy”
15. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.Fido-1.5.zip
16. Wait for the notification “Fido Repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
17. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
18. Then click “Fido Repository”
19. Select “Video add-ons”
20. Click on “Fido.K19”
21. Then click “Install”
22. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons
23. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Fido K-19 Add-on Installed” message appears.
24. Click on the “Fido.K19” again
25. Then select “Open”
26. That’s it, Fido K19 Kodi Addon is already installed in your Firestick.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- It contains Live TV, Music TV, Classic TV Shows, Movies, Kids Area, Stand Up Comedy, Fitness, TV BoxSets, Faith in Humanity, Need For Speed, Nature-History-Travel, Crime, Christmas, And TV Windows & Art.
- There are several popular live TV programs available for free streaming.
- 123Movies, 300MBFilms, BNWMovies, FilmXY, GoWatchSeries, HDMovie8, Iwaatch, MAXRLS, and others are among some of the hosters.
- Foreign providers are Gamato-Movies, Tenies-Onlinem, and XRYSOI
- Popular torrent sources include 1337X, Kickass2, LimeTorrents, PirateBay, TORDL, YTS, Zooqle, and many others.
- Additional add-ons that will be installed are Google Drive, Youtube, InputStream Helper, MicroJen Scraper Module, and ResolveURL
- You can choose from WideList, Wall, Shift, or InfoWall as your view type depending on your preference.
- You can sort the results in ascending or descending order.
- Allows you to enter a search term to locate titles quickly.
- Entering a value enables you to filter content.
- Allows you to select a Scraper Module.
- You can enable and disable All Providers, All Hosters, All Foreign Providers, and All Torrent Providers
- There are four settings to choose from Basic, Standard, Advanced, and Expert.
Pros & Cons
- Some of the most popular live channels, such as Pluto TV, PLEX, and others, can be found here.
- It has a large number of movies, TV series, and other streaming alternatives across a wide range of genres.
- There are numerous channels to choose from.
- Streaming without buffering
- There are multiple streaming links available.
- There is no real debrid integration.
- It is not possible to connect a Trakt account to keep track of shows.
- The loading process takes some time.
Should I Use Fido K19 Kodi Addon With a VPN?
Yes, you should use Fido with a VPN since it is a third-party Kodi addon. This is because you will never know what dangers it may pose to your device.
Furthermore, it warns you that if you enable unknown sources, Kodi will not be responsible for any device damage or data theft. As a result, you will be completely responsible for the security of your device and data.
Of course, you’ll never want to put your safety at risk and be held liable for the damage and losses. That’s where a VPN comes in handy.
A VPN service, such as Surfshark, will conceal your connection by providing you with an anonymous IP address. As a result, it provides you with the following security measures:
- Because you will be employing a different IP address, this anonymous IP address will mask all of your internet activities as well as your data.
- The IP address will make you appear to be from another location (you can even use Surfshark to access geo-restricted content through this feature)
- It has a kill switch that will disconnect your device from the internet if your VPN connection is suddenly lost.
- Surfshark secures your connection with 256-bit military-grade encryption to avoid any breaches.
- Its zero-logs policy assures that no IP addresses or data are exposed.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Fido Kodi Addon?
Fido Kodi Addon lets you watch movies, TV series, live TV, and other content. Moreover, it features some categories which include Kids Area, Stand Up Comedy, Fitness, Crime, Nature, Travel, History and so much more. It also has a variety of channels and streaming links to provide you with the best possible streams.
Is Fido Kodi Addon Safe?
Yes, the Fido K19 Kodi addon is safe to install on any device, including Firestick. However, because it is a third-party addon, a VPN is recommended to ensure that your device and data are not at risk while using the service.
Is Fido Kodi Addon Legal?
Due to a large number of movies and channels available, we at ReviewVPN are unable to fully determine the legality of Fido K19 Kodi Addon. As a result, it’s best to use a VPN to remain anonymous online and avoid any legal troubles when using the service.
Fido Kodi Addon is by far one of the best Kodi Addons I’ve tried and tested. There are numerous movie options and channels to choose from. So whether you want to watch the latest movies, catch up on your favorite shows, or even watch live sports and news, there’s always a channel that’s right for you.
Apart from that, my favorite part is that it allows users to stream without buffering. So, if you’re like me and are easily irritated by buffering, you might want to try this Kodi Addon for your streaming.